6 37.50%
  • 3 -- Average

3 18.75%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    For the One Tail he always has the backup of saying that Chiyo's technique removes and replaces any existing chakra thus re-animating them with your chakra while you absorb whatever they had left, so since Naruto's Chakra was used to bring Gaara back to life, the Bijuu essence that was in Gaara could have been passed to Naruto. Something like that. It can be explained by a single speech bubble which is sadly all we will get to explain it i think.
    Last edited by Nano; 06-16-2013 at 08:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    For the One Tail he always has the backup of saying that Chiyo's technique removes and replaces any existing chakra thus re-animating them with your chakra while you absorb whatever they had left, so since Naruto's Chakra was used to bring Gaara back to life, the Bijuu essence that was in Gaara could have been passed to Naruto. Something like that. It can be explained by a single speech bubble which is sadly all we will get to explain it i think.
    I agree, this isn't the sort of plothole Kishi is going to spend a lot of time on... it'd be something he does offhandedly, like most of the convenient aspects of Oro's revival / his knowledge of the Death God / the presence of Zetsu spores on Sasuke. If it's needed to move the plot, but not important in the grand scheme of things, he'll just throw it in as a "by the way, this is why this works" sort of way.

^ As long as a reader can came up with a rational explanation, for not fully explained things, I'm OK with that. It's not like everything have to be explained (it's not an encyclopedia or anything like that), as long as it doesn't break anything and things do not contradict themselves, it's alright, heck, some things are actually better unexplained .

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I agree, this isn't the sort of plothole Kishi is going to spend a lot of time on... it'd be something he does offhandedly, like most of the convenient aspects of Oro's revival / his knowledge of the Death God / the presence of Zetsu spores on Sasuke. If it's needed to move the plot, but not important in the grand scheme of things, he'll just throw it in as a "by the way, this is why this works" sort of way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ As long as a reader can came up with a rational explanation, for not fully explained things, I'm OK with that. It's not like everything have to be explained (it's not an encyclopedia or anything like that), as long as it doesn't break anything and things do not contradict themselves, it's alright, heck, some things are actually better unexplained .
    Yeah, Guess I agree.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yeah, Guess I agree.
    It'd be amazing if Kishi does something useful with it. For instance, what if when Gaara arrives on the battlefield (after a half-assed explanation of how Naruto got Shukaku's chakra), he is able to, through Naruto, make peace with Shukaku in the same way that the other Jinchuuriki have? At this point, Gaara is the only former Jinchuuriki to be left out... he "escaped" his Jinchuuriki status, rather than succumbing to it or turning it into a positive. I'd love more character development for Gaara, he's actually received more development than basically any other non-main character in this war besides perhaps Oonoki.