6 37.50%
  • 3 -- Average

3 18.75%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I hope to God Sasuke brings a plot twist.. That would be awesome, and a lot more worth with Sasuke's and Naruto's final battle. Just battling over the Hokage title seems kinda underwhelming really.

I've asked it a couple of times, but do you guys think the 5 Kage still have a part to play in this war? If so, do you think they will return battle ready?

I think eventually when then Juubi goes nuclear it will break the barrier like it was nothing, then all the Kages will have to step in. But I kind of thought the combo attack was lame. An enormous rasenshuriken mixed with a black arrow and it just looked like a black ninja star with no explosive damage -_-... Hashirama practically nailed the juubi to the ground all by himself while doing one of the strongest barriers around, and those two saviors/geniuses looked like they just threw a match at the juubi ugh.

Go Sakura Go! Break that glass ceiling and you do whatever you want, even at the cost of your masters life lol. If Sasuke did go bad then sage naruto should know a lot sooner than Sakura at the least, unless of course his massive boner for Sasuke gets in the way of him seeing the truth and doing what he has to do to Sasuke. But if he does go bad I think Naruto will use him to help take down Juubi and then deal with the sneaky bastard
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    I've asked it a couple of times, but do you guys think the 5 Kage still have a part to play in this war? If so, do you think they will return battle ready?
    That all depends on Orochimaru's Game Plan, right?

This Week's Issue:

I have postulated in the past that Madra didn't use Amaterasu against Hashirama because he knew it was pointless. Think about it like this, The Sharingan and Mokuton (Both of them), Get their origins from the Juubi.

If Amaterasu is a function of the Sharingan, and the Sharingan comes from the Juubi, THEN Sharingan powers will have no effect on the Juubi..............AND If The Juubi is Made of Mokuton (as it appears to be witness the tree Bulb on its back), then it follows that Amaterasu may not work on the Mokuton either.

Juubi is just gonna Absorb Sasuke's Amaterasu and add it to its already nearly immeasurable power.

Sasuke's PLOT.

To become the new Madara / Juubi's Jinchuuriki. He clearly does not trust Konoha, even if he no longer wants to destroy it.

Oro's Plot:

I think it's possible he's just out to save Tsunade for old time's sake. In the long haul, he's gonna sit back, relax and watch what happens with Sasuk's gambit (I think/hope), and maybe swoop in to take the spoils if an opportunity presents itself.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ LOL, spoils, I can already imagine that:

Orochimaru lvl 50:
    - enter the scorched wasteland after the fierce battle ?
    *Yes
    - search the rubble ?
    *Yes
    - surprise, you found after war spoils, it's a "Living Body of the Last Uchiha"| Rarirty - EX | Description - the last living Uchiha with an EMS, it is a rare item of the greatest caliber | Special Feature - it's fuse-able | Worth - it's over 9000

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    If Sasuke did go bad then sage naruto should know a lot sooner than Sakura at the least, unless of course his massive boner for Sasuke gets in the way of him seeing the truth and doing what he has to do to Sasuke. But if he does go bad I think Naruto will use him to help take down Juubi and then deal with the sneaky bastard
    I hear you, I said so as well, because the Kyuubi mode would allow Naruto to sense any malice from Sasuke. But, we know Naruto is stupid and has some messed up views on the world. So for all we know, Naruto has already sensed this Malice and knows that Sasuke intends to betray them, but he's playing along until the fight between them takes place. Its hard to rationalize what a stupid person would do, but I think that makes some sense.

Katsuyu said that Tsunade will be very happy yet she saw her split in half. I'm pretty sure Tsunade survived and is just exausted.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Pretty much as expected in a good way with the Rasenshuriken + Amaterasu combo.

- Also Just as we were thinking with the Orochimaru arriving to help Tsunade with Suigetsu & Karin.
    Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    Katsuyu said that Tsunade will be very happy yet she saw her split in half. I'm pretty sure Tsunade survived and is just exausted.
    Well, I sincerely hope Tsunade won't die, but I'm pretty sure, she won't. It wouldn't make any sense for her to get her chakra replenished by Dan just to die a few yours later.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    I hear you, I said so as well, because the Kyuubi mode would allow Naruto to sense any malice from Sasuke. But, we know Naruto is stupid and has some messed up views on the world. So for all we know, Naruto has already sensed this Malice and knows that Sasuke intends to betray them, but he's playing along until the fight between them takes place. Its hard to rationalize what a stupid person would do, but I think that makes some sense.
    Maybe we are overthinking this. Sasuke betrayed Konoha more than just once. He flew three years ago and joined a criminal. He then attacked Yamato, his former comrades as well as Sai when they tried to bring him back. After that, he killed the designated fifth Hokage. Kishi could make him betray Konoha once again, but it would be lame. And it wouldn't make any sense. He promised to attack Naruto instead of Konoha, and he kept that promise. And after Hashirama told him about the origins of Konoha, Sasuke remembered everything Itachi told him:

So when he said he didn't want to have the city destroyed Itachi gave virtually everything for, he really meant it. Sasuke may be up to something, but it won't be betraying Konoha. It would just be too predictable. My money is on him wanting to hear Madara's version of the story Hashirama told him.

I think Orochimaru will give Tsunade the info Kabuto had on how to suppress Hashirama's power. She can use that on Madara to perhaps weaken him enough to give them a chance.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, when the two bloodlines are combined or work together, they can take down even Jyubi, though they needed a bit of power upping to be this useful and they still have at least a level or two above that, so they will still fight something.

From Tobirama's remark, it looks like there were other MS users that could use Kagetsuchi. I wonder if Madara was one of them, or more likely Izuna.

That crystal ball reminds of the one on the old toad Sage. Could it mean that the Old T.Sage died and Gamabunta now took her position and is the reason why he couldn't come ?

Let's hope that Jyuoogo awaits the moment where he can back-stab Naruto after the fight, after which Sasuke saying along the lines of: "Now, no one stands in my way... cancel the ET Orochimaru."
    This could very well be a type of Kagetsuchi http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/563/9
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!