Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I hope somebody dies and stays dead. Fuck these niggas who die & get revived, fuck outta here with that shit. If a niggas dead let em stay dead sheesh. Juvias gonna go ape shit so that'll be cool to see . I think Mirajane might die in this battle, just a thought.

WTF why gray will protect juvia I mean her body is made of water unless is some kinda special attack she's not gonna get hurt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    It was only made to look like a head-shot, I don't think it really was one.
    Not the 1st time Mashima makes something look worse than it actually is.
    Headshot or not, he still got shot through the heart and everywhere else in the body to make sure he was dead...there is NO way in hell that Gray should live...as much of an a-hole this sounds like we need things like this otherwise the series is too happy go lucky. Sacrifices have to be made in order to win specially against dragons.

Why isn't the first master fighting? I think Gray is an illusion or some kind of ice clone, would be pretty cool. Either way Juvia needs to stop being so useless and start acting like the S class mage she is. Shes like the new Lucy. If gray dies this arc, its all because of her and her indecision and lame behavior around him.

Nice chapter though
    A pie in the sky?

Everybody who has read Rave Master should know what is going to happen. Gray is going to live, Ultear most likely not. Mishima is drawing quite a lot parallels from his previous work.

I would prefer if none of the dies though, deaths are a cheap way to dramatize the story at least i used wrong. (Permanent) Deaths should be used sparingly and only when it serves a purpose to the story. Grays death was rather random, besides he's one of the most important characters, I'm not buying it.

^ Really ? The most part of the story is about Dragon Slayers and Dragon Slayers kicking ass. Grey is more of a side-character (even though he was originally portrayed as Natsu's rival), especially now that there are 3 characters using the same type of magic (though one form objects, other animals and the last forms plants). Still I doubt that he will die, though an Ice Make user will die.

The other possibility is that Ult will use a some kind of forbidden magic, that will make him half monster or something. I guess Grey could use a power up.

Another possibility is that the "Rave" is going to kick in, kukuku. Still is his necklace somewhat important ? Is it a memento of his parents or just a random necklace ? Because it is quite often shown.

The most part of the story is about the next villain of the arc, the first time the dragonslayers have actually been important is now and it's just to battle the dragons.

The main characters are the members of Fairy Tail and Grey is among the most important ones. Besides, his master has sealed one of Zerefs (main antagonist?) monsters so he even has a tie to him as well.

Shounen power levels seldom show consistency, but it does seem that the current dragon slayers are too weak to actually slay dragons. Maybe the seven dragons wreaking havoc are some of the stronger ones?

Natsu brushed aside Dragon Force from the twin Slayers, and his lightning fire attack had no effect on future Rogue, yet Mothergrear's breath went off like a nuke.

Just what is going on here?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Shounen power levels seldom show consistency, but it does seem that the current dragon slayers are too weak to actually slay dragons. Maybe the seven dragons wreaking havoc are some of the stronger ones?

Natsu brushed aside Dragon Force from the twin Slayers, and his lightning fire attack had no effect on future Rogue, yet Mothergrear's breath went off like a nuke.

Just what is going on here?
    From what was shown/mentioned, above Normal Dragons, there are also the Elemental Kings (like Fire King Igneel) and above them is the Dragon King Acnologia. So, there is a lot of power upping and story before us . Let's not forget about Zeref himself, which seems to be on similar level to a few Elemental Dragons, since IIRC, Igneel said something about taking care of Zeref together at the Dragon's King Festival (with the Wind Dragon and other ?), well something like that ? Plus the fact that Natsu's Scarf (was it made from Igneel's scales or only by Igneel ?), was able to withstand only one shot from an unawakened Zeref.

It's quite likely that the Shadow and Light Dragons were also Elemental Kings, seeing as Igneel was very interested in what their DS-children can do. Now that I mention this, it means that Igneel (and likely the others) is constantly watching over Natsu, then perhaps if something really bad were to happen he might react ?

I wonder if perhaps Juvia's rain won't turn into a black one right in the next chapter, kukuku. Her Magic was always strong, plus FT doesn't have any GS.

Quick Gray use Ice shell and turn into a big never melting ice cube and seal up one of the dragons!!!

On a side note, I wish we could see Cobra's fight, I want to know if hes developed any new poison skills. Plus if his little pet snake is upgraded or just dead.

So Juvia is going to go ape right? I hope so, shes suppose to be in the same class as Erza and Mirajane but rarely shows her true strength
    A pie in the sky?