Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FairyTail 334 Discussion / 335 Predictions

Spoiler!
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-07-2013 at 12:16 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Oh damn, another heartless ending (in this case also a brainless ), what's going on with this week's Shonen Manga ?

Ult will probably do an exchange of life, or something and die herself.

Surprisingly the thing with Jellal was quickly resolved. For the build it had it went really "meh, sh*t happens".

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Oh damn, another heartless ending (in this case also a brainless ), what's going on with this week's Shonen Manga ?

Ult will probably do an exchange of life, or something and die herself.

Surprisingly the thing with Jellal was quickly resolved. For the build it had it went really "meh, sh*t happens".
    Yeah the next chapter is hinting something along those lines, but still I wanna see Juvia go berserker mode should be more awesome than before.

I wouldn't bet on Ultear exchanging her life for Grey's. She'll probably reach in time to use her time magic to save Grey, or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    I wouldn't bet on Ultear exchanging her life for Grey's. She'll probably reach in time to use her time magic to save Grey, or something along those lines.
    Time Arc doesn't work on living things, that's why Ult couldn't time-shift Grey's Frozen Blood.

Wow...Mashima went all out on killing Gray. A headshot? daaaaamn

Anyway, like already mentioned, Ult will either exchange her life or heal him back...but not in the next chapter. We'll get to see Juvia and everyone else go berserk after losing Gray...heck maybe even Natsu if news reaches to him somehow.

But damn, if Mashima decides to let Gray die. But on the other hand, it brings the feeling of shock that this series needs every now and then.

It was only made to look like a head-shot, I don't think it really was one.
    Not the 1st time Mashima makes something look worse than it actually is.

^Yeah, like when Natsu was shot in the mouth. Anyway, while I will keep the idea of gray somehow surviving this (As, really, he probably will) I still am going to love thinking a character got killed off, and watch as other characters go ape shit over his death.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Time Arc doesn't work on living things, that's why Ult couldn't time-shift Grey's Frozen Blood.
    Your memory is spot on Zero.

Anyways, I can't trust a Mangaka to not pull a fast one by saying maybe that Ultear Can Violate the Nurmal Time-Arc rules if she scarifices her life force in exchange.

AND

Quote Originally Posted by Rykimaruh View Post
    Wow...Mashima went all out on killing Gray. A headshot? daaaaamn

Anyway, like already mentioned, Ult will either exchange her life or heal him back...but not in the next chapter. We'll get to see Juvia and everyone else go berserk after losing Gray...heck maybe even Natsu if news reaches to him somehow.

But damn, if Mashima decides to let Gray die. But on the other hand, it brings the feeling of shock that this series needs every now and then.

Your memory is spot on Zero.

Anyways, I can't trust a Mangaka to not pull a fast one by saying maybe that Ultear Can Violate the Nurmal Time-Arc rules if she scarifices her life force in exchange.

In effect, Ultear who is currently remorseful of her sins can Seek to Atone for those sins by giving her own life away to save another life.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^Yeah, like when Natsu was shot in the mouth. Anyway, while I will keep the idea of gray somehow surviving this (As, really, he probably will) I still am going to love thinking a character got killed off, and watch as other characters go ape shit over his death.
    His death shall be the catalyst to prevail over the dragon invasion!