2 50.00%
  • Good

2 50.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    doesnt baltromeo seem like he's wearing fake teeth, maybe prosthetic forehead to you guys?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Bellamy for next crew member? I mean, I can see flamingos crew trying to end him maybe, and luffy saving him and declaring him to be a straw hat? IDK its possible ! ! ! Cool, chapter, love to see one piece back. It's great to know that oda's feeling a little better. Also love laws tat's
    I can see someone who is Bellamy's strength level joining, however unless he was lying about doing something to Sky Island then I can't ever see Luffy becoming his nakama.

The best part of the chapter to me was learning Caesar's bounty... 3 billion beri bounty is ridiculous - like when the manga started the 100m beri that Nami needed was put forward like it would be enough to make someone incredibly rich, even during the Water 7 Arc the shipwrights were acting like they could build a 'top of the line' ship for the 100m that the Straw Hats had left.

For 3billion beri the Straw Hats may had been better off turning him in to the marines lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

First things first, Hart_lerouxx and Sir Chaos, When Oda said that, he was talking about Crocodile; who allied himself with Luffy for two arcs.

Second, Airicks, that is a bad translation. Anything from Mangapanda/Mangareader or Mangastream should be taken with a grain of salt as one chooses to be earlier than others and sacrifices quality and accuracy while the other sacrifices accuracy and time for quallity and "coolness". That being said, we were given CC's bounty shortly before we met CC by Smoker. His bounty is 300mil.
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/134659/...y_mangarule/18

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Well, We know that skypia is fine, the cover pages of 643-649 hows skypia and it looks just fine so hes probably just teasing luffy about the skypians.
    I think bellamy would be a good addition to the crew just to have another combatant. I mean i think luffy should gain another 1-3 crew members. job or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@xioaxioa: thanks for your correction. So it left us no hint what kind of guy luffy would pick.

@cross777: yes, he need those additions to compete yonkou. All yonkous have huge army. If we count jinbe, then he just need 2 combatants.

Luffy needs more than just 3 members if he intends to take on the Yonko alone. Sure, the SH currently have an alliance, but assuming it only lasts for one Yonko battle, the SH will need alot more power. Luffy Zoro and Sanji should hold their own, the others leave alot to be desired. IMO each Yonko has a large crew and in that crew, the main members seem to be on the level of Shichibukai. So, with that said, it would be nuts to think that the Yonko would go down or be challenged so easily.

I'd love to see how a Yonko(Kaido) does against the SH and Heart pirates who happen to also align with Kid, Apoo and Hawkins. That group would certainly cause the Yonko problems.

Another break after the next chapter.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Seriously? God damn./

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Another break after the next chapter.
    Damn I really feel like putting this manga down for a year or so, not like we're gonna get over 30 chapters in that time span -___-