0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece One Piece 710 Discussion / 711 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/710

Guess what's back? One piece (Finally)

Spoiler!
    Last edited by aggeroff; 06-06-2013 at 12:40 AM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Did Usopp's kick actually hit Ceaser? If so does he have haki as well? Nice to see things going again.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Did Usopp's kick actually hit Ceaser? If so does he have haki as well? Nice to see things going again.
    Ceaser had his handcuffs back on at that points, so sadly... no Usopp haki.

That image that aggeroff posted doesn't work. Weak chapter for that long of a wait.

These niggas all sweet, pink lemonade, gays

^ you can't really expect an epic chapter after an unexpected break that was not supposed to happen. Oda usually plans something big before or after a break but when the break is not planned he can't really do that.

Bellamy for next crew member? I mean, I can see flamingos crew trying to end him maybe, and luffy saving him and declaring him to be a straw hat? IDK its possible ! ! ! Cool, chapter, love to see one piece back. It's great to know that oda's feeling a little better. Also love laws tat's
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have to agree with Sir Chaos; the chapter was only average. Sure we saw a bit more of Law's gang and even sounds like the Dwarves are these Fairies we've been hearing about; can't wait to see what Oda draws them looking like! However, the chapter really didn't set anything up besides the Dwarves debuting. It was interesting to see how sympathetic Bellamy has become...I'm not sure I like it. I liked when he was more arrogant and truly pirate like. Oh well, nice to have him back in the story line anyhow. Also, looks like more and more contestants are going to discover Luffy as himself as we draw nearer to the C Block Battle Royale beginning. Nice to see Bartolomeo worried!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    That image that aggeroff posted doesn't work. Weak chapter for that long of a wait.

These niggas all sweet, pink lemonade, gays
    Sorry about that, worked when I checked it, should be fixed now.

@ cross777: everything is possible in op. Oda said the next crew member is ex-villain. The same goes to Caesar. Maybe later he'll find out that dd only 'use' him. But, one bother me, what position would fit him?

Damn, how strong is dd? Even law must save his energy. I pray senior VA or Fujitora arrived in green pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    @ cross777: everything is possible in op. Oda said the next crew member is ex-villain. The same goes to Caesar. Maybe later he'll find out that dd only 'use' him. But, one bother me, what position would fit him?

Damn, how strong is dd? Even law must save his energy. I pray senior VA or Fujitora arrived in green pit.
    When did Oda say that??

^ The "former enemy/villain/boss character = new nakama" was apparently said by Oda during an interview at Jump Festa, some time between Amazon Lily and Impel Down.

So, who do u pick sir chaos?