Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Now that I've heard HB, I think he's funnier!

For some reason, the fact Sasuke had not awakened his sharingan first vs Haku had not sinked in yet.

Hope we're not in for months of some Yu EFFIN maru looking for a place to call home. But a filler seems possible after the fight, although they haven't showed us Naruto being made aware of Ero sennin death, rigth?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFlash View Post
    Hope we're not in for months of some Yu EFFIN maru looking for a place to call home. But a filler seems possible after the fight, although they haven't showed us Naruto being made aware of Ero sennin death, rigth?
    Nope, Naruto doesn't become aware of that til after this fight. So the filler will most likely take place at the end of the fight and just before that revelation. So we'll be treated to Emo-Naruto to start back up with the story a couple months from now.

decent.

Not a bad chapter, the rapping isnt as good as i had hoped.

Looks like next week the Hachibi's chakra cloak is red - same as the Kyuubi's, i kind of thought and had always pictured it as blue or a different colour to the Kyuubi's red cloak. Which is disipointing really, they could have shown some variation in the cloak colors like green for the bug one, orange for the monkey, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Loved th rapping

But didn't Madara say that Hawk is only getting the 8-tails and that Akatsuki would take care of the rest, which would mean that the filler arc will be led by one of the other Akatsuki members?
    I can't imagine any of them getting their abilities spoiled for a filler arc.

ahahaaha. The ending skit was better than the episode itself.

lmao at that ending... that's right Sakura, you better start running cuz everybody passed you by already!
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

So thats 3 + the one hidan captures, the three tails, kisame's + bee and naruto, which makes 8, with one left.
    Do you think the anime had it all planned?

There is going to be a Filler seeing on how the Itachi Vs Sasuke Fight was 3 episodes Image the Other fights being that short...=/

And on another point Bleach Fillers cant help it as Afro said cause there in the middle of a huge war

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.