Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Interesting... uhh... Though really could have shown these upgrades in their own battles, would have been cooler that way.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    also of note, I believe this variation of Naruto's chakra cloak seems to be a combined version of the other 2, use Minato's as a comparison (as his is what naruto's originally looked like)
    I think it's just because Naruto unzipped his collar, giving him a look similar to his Bijuu Mode, which creates its own (larger) collar. Minato has a collar for the same reason, it's part of his natural wardrobe. Neither of them has the "Chakra Collar" of Bijuu Mode, they're both in regular Chakra Mode.

Notice his collar in 633 is about the same size as in 631:

Spoiler!

It was an overall pretty good chapter. It's basically a homage to old friends from the other teams. Although I don't quite get why Hinata would "waste" the 64 punches on that fodder juubi clone. It was just one, what difference is that gonna make?

Where's Lee and Tenten?

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Where's Lee and Tenten?
    I think they are still mourning Negi XP
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Lee and Tenten arn't part of the rookie 9 since they were a yr older. so no screen time for them.
    Lee's probably pumped he has TenTen all to him self
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

sometimes i think kishi reads these boards! minato praising naruto and the naruhina page. loved the end too even though it was to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    sometimes i think kishi reads these boards! minato praising naruto and the naruhina page. loved the end too even though it was to be expected.
    He Better be reading these boards....We're the best after all, LOL!

What I like best was how Naruto Streched out his Chakra hand and Snatched Sai out of the sky (saving him from a bad fall). Naruto is using his Kyuubi Powers far better now, and less like a Dunder-Headed Numbscull BAKA...Maybe there's hope for a more Minato-like Naruto after all.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    A more or less uninspired chapter. We saw power up of old techniques.
    Yeah that basically sums it up. This fight has turned into a stereotypical B-movie boss battle. Kishimoto seems to be trying to give everyone their moment and show how everyone's grown but because its happening all at once it just seems forced and silly. The idea of trying to bring Sakura up to Naruto and Sasuke's level just seems absurd because up until now there was no real evidence that put her anywhere near them. Kishimoto did a poor job of developing Sakura as a character and much like Tsunade her abilities are by far the least interesting of the bunch. The least he could have done is given her some skills that set her apart from Tsunade (Naruto and Sasuke are significantly different from Jiraiya and Orochimaru) but Sakura is basically a clone of a boring character.

Seeing all the teams work together and combine there abilities is alright but even that is coming off as predictable and simplistic. There were a couple of interesting new abilities shown in this fight but the whole situation just seems like a lame attempt to give every character their 15 seconds of glory, before the Kage's get to show their stuff, rather than actually create an interesting battle. I would have liked to see something a little more unique and interesting,

Notable:

Sasuke and Naruto eyeing each other's developments
    It was interesting to see that Sasuke and Naruto are still very curious about who has grown more. I still believe that Sasuke has not changed as much as he claims. Sasuke has said now that he wants to become Hokage, that may be true but I think that if that is true he doesn't intend to obtain that position diplomatically. Sasuke hasn't shown remorse for his crimes, he clearly still doesn't like Konoha as it is. Most likely Sasuke realized that he couldn't stop the Hokages. Madara and the Juubi are the more immediate problem. The Ninja alliance clearly would have lost the war without Sasuke and the Hokages.

Sakura has a healing slug, she'll use her stored chakra to heal like Tsunade did.
    Exactly, its boring and predictable, Sakura has almost nothing interesting or unique about her, she's a sideline character with nothing to offer besides regurgitated techniques from Tsunade who is already boring enough as is. How is it that Tsunade has no apparent elemental techniques when her grandfather had multiple and the most diverse bloodline we have seen?

What will happen when they reach the Main body
    Hopefully the final form will be a lot more interesting than what we have seen. I have been disappointed with the Juubi sofar, I was hoping it would be more than the typical big angry monster and I hope that is still the case. The Juubi is a fusion of all of the Bijuu and the Bijuu were at least reasonably intelligent, so I always thought that the Juubi would be more than just a mindless beast but so far there is no hint of that. I really hope the Juubi turns out to be more than just a doomsday device.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    This chapter made me realize something, I really don't like Mangastream's translations .. much.

Take this chapter for example, in my opinion they completely ruined what was Minato supposed to say about Naruto's Rasengan. "That slick bastard Naruto .." like hell would Minato say it like that. It's just so much out of character.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman