0 0%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Pathetic

0 0%

Fairy Tail 333 Discussion / 334 Predictions

Ah, so F.Rogue and F.Lucy were from different timelines, well that explains a few holes . So currently we are on the 3rd timeline, for now it's unknown to where it will lead to, but it might revert to the original.

The 1st timeline:
    - Acnologia returns and rules the world,
    - 7 years later Rogue comes up with a plan and goes into past.

The 2nd timeline:
    - F.Rogue comes from the 1st timeline and unleashes the 10 000 Dragons, being unable to govern all of them, they rule the world form now on,
    - Levi writes her diary/message,
    - Lucy survives and goes into past to change their future.

The 3rd current timeline:
    - F.Rogue comes from the 1st timeline with a plan to unleash 10 000 Dragons,
    - F.Lucy comes from the 2nd timeline in order to stop the 10 000 Dragons,
    - it results with unleashing only 7 Dragons, while stopping the rest from coming (only F.Rogue stays alive, for now).

Interesting... they have been avoiding Rogues past as well haven't they? The have shown Sting's past a few times, but never Rogue's. I wonder if something happened to him that put him turning evil into motion.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Unfortunately the attempt to kill Rogue is the very act that will enable the shadow to take him over. Also i have to Hand it over to Natsu for his highly developed moral Rectitude.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I always thought it was the lost of Frosh that tipped him over to the dark side, but I suppose the shadow could use Ultear's attempt to kill him to turn him evil. But I don't think things will go down that way, some one of something will intervene.

lol thank god for that timeline they gave us, it cleared up quite a bit. I hope one of these days the DS roars will be that strong!!!
    A pie in the sky?

They mentioned the dragon kings festival, if i remember correctly grandine was saying to egneel that they will see each other at that time, anyone else thinks egneel is gonna show up to whoop some ass? Maybe even acknowlogia. Egneel vs acknowlogia would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    lol thank god for that timeline they gave us, it cleared up quite a bit. I hope one of these days the DS roars will be that strong!!!
    And that's only the beginning of the so much needed time related explaining form previous arcs (DS's age, why does Zeref remember Natsu, etc. ). It wouldn't be Mashima if there wasn't an arc about time travel and the fact that it is an extraordinary important element of the story.

Somehow I get the feeling that there will be another Dragon King Festival after this one.