• l3l Good

3 33.33%
  • l2l Bad

2 22.22%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ok lets start from the beginning:

God knows what the hell Mayuri was doing in his room but it looks he and Nemu was standing over a body. But I think he might be doing something to his zanpaktou.

I actually thought Soi Fon would be training with Yoruichi but I guess not. And of course Oemeda's not invited she would probably tell him he's in the way and call him names the whole time.

So the old dog is Konomura great grandpa!? Make him change Konomura, teach that old dog some news tricks.

The whole "you will have to say goodbye to your zanpaktou Zangetsu," is not what I think it means. Am hoping that it means that Zangetsu won't look like Zangetsu anymore. But we'll see.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Not a fan of the Kubo trolling this chapter... just stick to a couple storylines per chapter so we can actually get some meaningful plot advancement plz! Getting dribbles of each storyline in each chapter sucks.

Alright, it says: KA-NA-NE-DE-DA-SHI assuming that there isn't anything between it says Kananededashi (does it mean something ?)... though it seems a bit too cryptic. It couldn't have been Kanae could it ? Man that would have been pretty sick.

Gotta love MS translations. Wouldn't it be a trip Mayuri found a way to bring back Wonderweiss? That would be cool if that's what he was doing but I think am a stick with him remolding his zanpaktou.

If this is the last time we will ever hear Zangetsu again, I hope that the next couple of chapters will be he and Ichigo having a long conversation after so long.

^ I'm not sure how effective would Wonderweiss be against Yamamoto's Bankai. If it actually ate the Bankai's flames, then it wouldn't no longer be a nuke, but a world destroyer weapon (I think it would have been too much )... I guess destroying a dimension isn't anything new, seeing as SS has only 1000000 years, or was it simply named different before it because of a different ruler ?

I have always wondered about the doggy captain so he is part of a special clan.

- The captain is locked in a room with his female VC <ahem> I know what was going on their ...shes preggo now and a new Shingami experiment has been born that can fight the Quincy.

- Omeada has a cute sister but I wonder why they are introducing more people of his family all of sudden.

- So Zangetsu will be altered to new Bankai with a new identity ?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Aside from the COMPLETE AND UTTER USELESS FILLER OF FUCKIN' OMEADA--OF ALL THE USELESS, BRAINDEAD, WORTHLESS, UNINTERESTING BASTARDS IN SOUL SOCIETY--AND A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE '"I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HIS FUCKING FAMILY" -SAID NO ONE EVER' MEME, chapter was okay. We get it already--the captains are training/licking their wounds.

Couldn't these chapters be better used to flesh out more about the SK, Squad 0, and that general dimension? Especially while the main character of the piece is experiencing it all for the first time. I would like to be right there with him, and hope we get more of that going forward.

EDIT: I feel better now. Following all the the captains and their shenanigans as they recover is okay. Just couldn't swallow the Omeada stuff. Specifically because it wasted so many pages to say A SINGLE THING. And not anything new, at that! Just two pieces of info we already knew: Soifon is weak and is training to be stronger-but still-weaker-than-everyone-else-of-significance-in-Sereitei, and Omeada--despite the entire soul society being overwhelmed by horribly powerful foes--is too fucking stupid and useless to be doing anything productive with himself; nope, just napping away.

On an unrelated note: I don't think I'm a huge fan of Omeada...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Aside from the COMPLETE AND UTTER USELESS FILLER OF FUCKIN' OMEADA--OF ALL THE USELESS, BRAINDEAD, WORTHLESS, UNINTERESTING BASTARDS IN SOUL SOCIETY--AND A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE '"I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HIS FUCKING FAMILY" -SAID NO ONE EVER' MEME, chapter was okay. We get it already--the captains are training/licking their wounds.

Couldn't these chapters be better used to flesh out more about the SK, Squad 0, and that general dimension? Especially while the main character of the piece is experiencing it all for the first time. I would like to be right there with him, and hope we get more of that going forward.

EDIT: I feel better now. Following all the the captains and their shenanigans as they recover is okay. Just couldn't swallow the Omeada stuff. Specifically because it wasted so many pages to say A SINGLE THING. And not anything new, at that! Just two pieces of info we already knew: Soifon is weak and is training to be stronger-but still-weaker-than-everyone-else-of-significance-in-Sereitei, and Omeada--despite the entire soul society being overwhelmed by horribly powerful foes--is too fucking stupid and useless to be doing anything productive with himself; nope, just napping away.

On an unrelated note: I don't think I'm a huge fan of Omeada...
    How is this unrelated when your whole post is about trashing Omeada ?

Still, there are characters like him, so that the story can feel more real. When facing an overwhelming enemy in the near future, some search new ways, some are forced to embrace themselves, some need to throw something away, other have to face themselves, other force others to do something, yet another do inhuman things to survive, those that have to accept the new responsibility, those that have accept the lose and overcome it, those that patiently wait and observe the situation, those that scheme to take advantage of the situation and the like, but there are also those that will not do anything believing that they have no impact whatsoever, or worse there should also be those that completely fall into despair or even run away.

It seems like all these captains are doing too little too late. I liked the chapter, like Ichigo and that little bit of comedic relief we got like the good old times, I enjoyed seeing Komamura get talked to like a bitch, and also seeing Mayuri and his experiment. But just like everone else said Oomaida was pointless and still laying around like a useless fat fuck even though SS was just destroyed, I wish someone would just kill him already, he has no skills, power, leadership, comedic value or use, please die.

Im thinking Komamura is going to learn how to become the beast within him again, like Zaraki did in learning how to enjoy fighting, hes going to have to learn to cut loose and fight like a monster, none of this honor crap. Soi Fon....idk wtf shes doing, pushups arent going to make you stronger missy, you need to be practicing with someone or using your shunko. And Mayuri better not be bringing back the second most useless captain (after Komamura, and together they make a dead weight duo), I pray its some project of Sazzeyro's that he found and is creating a quincy destroying monster, or something that could seal quincy powers.

Im curious about the ocean of water and its purpose, I know you need water to temper hot steel but thats....a lot of water lol, unless hes making the worlds biggest sword then idk whats up haha. Im glad that they are doing something though I guess, just hope its enough
    A pie in the sky?

^ That water has probably something to do with this "peerless reijutsu that only exist in the Soul King's place", probably a raw condensed energy for it, something like the one in H-cube, but one that can be used and shaped however you like as long as you have the power and skill to do it.

I wonder how long will we have to wait for Urahara's flashback, I mean seriously, he lived in the Soul King's palace before he was adopted by the Shihon family or had a free pass to it. After all he analyzed everything that the Royal Guard accomplished, plus he saw the Soul King... then again, Aizen suggested that he also saw "it" as he like to call him, so he also might have once lived in the Soul King's realm (there are towns there after all).