2 22.22%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach 539 discussion/540 predictions

its up

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/539/3

not bad, but again, not quite as epic as the week before, as to be expected

Edit: I didn't see an option to add a poll, might not have the ability.
    Last edited by Titokhan; 05-29-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    come fight my brute here

Inbetween chapter that out-cliffhangered itself.

I need to wait for a mangastream translation to make sure, but for now...

So they can change Zanpakutou like gloves after all... at least as long as they have the previous one as a base material from what I understood (so it's more to the cloning process of Akumetsu rather than healing).

Did it is say Ka-na-me Tousen :O ? Did Mayuri just revive him or something ? Or is it one of the materials that Sayzel had in his basement ?

Looks like the dog, or at least the Wolf lineage is older than the SK, since they were alive when there was another bearer of the world... looks like Ichigo might really become the new SK, unless it will be like in Shaman King and Aizen become it, lol :p.

Zero,

Im not sure about the changing zan's.. as Zangetsu wasn't created from an aschugi like every other blade was. Won't know for sure until we actually see it.

Given the odd rules of life and death in SS, I guess taking a shikai transformation through the brain ins't an insta-kill after all, unless mayuri is making zombies out of dead captains

the fight between Sajin and his great grandfather might be something to see afterall..
    come fight my brute here

Thought Mayuri was "remodeling" his vice captain at first, then I realized thats he could actually be seriously remodeling her. As for the dog species, seems that they don't like to interact with other species. Shame, they look strong.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Continuing from last week,

1) Nothing about the Soul king...but i'm patient.

2) Strike two regarding Aftermath of Zaraki Kenpachi vs (former) Zaraki Unohana.

3) No Grimjow and Urahara

4) Guess no Ichigo Goes to Zero Division Monk, to learn how to properly meditate with his Zanpakutou

5) Guess No Byakuya

6) Giant One eared Dog. Yay!....Touchdown

7) I guess it's too early to expect new Zangetsu to show his stuff....How true

8) Somehow I don't really wanna see Uryuu.,,,Phew!

I am super intrigued with the Zanpakutou making process. Why shove Ichigo into a bath (trying to collect his reiatsu?), how does the waterfall figure in this process. Say goodbye to Zangetsu, I guess this implies that the Zanpakuto spirit's appearance, name, and powers will change...Oh dear!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Ok, I still think that if Zangetsu has to go, Ichigo will prob fullbring him. Interesting to see Shurosaki being quite and enjoying the water

Honestly we all know bleach would have way better fights and less sulking if he took over.

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    Zero,

Im not sure about the changing zan's.. as Zangetsu wasn't created from an aschugi like every other blade was. Won't know for sure until we actually see it.

Given the odd rules of life and death in SS, I guess taking a shikai transformation through the brain ins't an insta-kill after all, unless mayuri is making zombies out of dead captains

the fight between Sajin and his great grandfather might be something to see afterall..
    Actually, I was thinking something along the lines that Aizen did, turning a dead Shinigami into a Hollow, but seeing as he was already an arrancer somewhat, he would retain his memories ?

Tousen survived it thanks to his instant-regeneration, but he imploded at the end (soul suicide ? Aizen's doing ? who knows ?). Though part of his body remained a hollows-fly after he ended his transformation, so it seems his transformation reached it's completion after he used ressurection.

It looks like the spirit bodies of the dead do decompose, but very slowly, eventually completely turning into soul particles. Unless they are burned to spirit ash (like Choujirou), or pulverized by energy shots (like Yamamoto)... I wonder, since Yamamoto's soul was destroyed by Quincy technique, does this mean that he can no longer be reincarnated in the human world ?

BTW. I just realized the Kukaku was training Ganju since the end of the SS arc :O:
    Spoiler!

He might actually prove to be quite powerful.
    Last edited by Zero; 05-29-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Wow I think this is the very first time I hit just the spot! I said in previous chapter discussion he was probably gonna inherit his family past / secrets. Heh.

Anyways!!! Nice chapter, the only thing I wouldve cut was the Omaeda part, WTF? Like 2 pages just to say "she didnt take me afterall", Kubo couldve skipped to her, oh well.

Im kinda interested in Komamura now. Hes not the most important character, nor my favorite, heck I thought hed be among the first ones to die. But his past seems so vague, and now Kubo is revealing all that! I like that big ass Wolf grandpa XD its enormous and seems powerful.

am I the only one who was weirded out by Hollow ichigo (or ichigo with a mask?) in the pool? It was weird / funny. It kinda sucks that hes gonna abandon Zangetsu, not liking the idea of him with new powers, cant imagine him without Getsuga Tensho.

Although lets be honest here for a second: Toshiro has Sennen Hyoro, Hyoten Hyakkaso, Guncho Tsurara, Hyoryu Senbi, Ryuusenka, Byakuya-bo has senbonzakura, Senkei, Gokei, Shuukei Hakuteken and what not. When counting for "official moves" Ichigo only has getsuga tensho, and he spams it, that and his hollow mask, everything else is just normal swordfight, so this might be interesting :3 Whos betting Ichigo will get all emotional on losing Zangetsu? well he hasnt communicated with him for all these years, so who knows.

First What the hell is mayuri creating? or have been doing? that akon his trusted and always by his side was really shocked about? Is it one of the bodies in HM that kubo said are relevant to the story?

Second the GreatGrandFather of komamura mentioned something about the change of "bearer" of this world... is he referring to the spirit king?....... and how long to their species live? it seems to be they outlive even the shinigamis...... kumamura must be a very young pup considering his size compared to his GreatGrandfather....... i think the one who would change these bearer is ichigo at the very end.... he'd end up being the vessel to hold the worlds in balance

Soifon training by her own... what can she accomplish by her own in days or weeks? so yoruichi isn't with her now i'm inclined to say she is in the Royal realm... i think ichigo would meet her soon

Speaking of ichigo..... since his zanpaktou will change..... i don't know what matter would namiya do the forging? with the use of all those waters..... and its really goodbye to the old zangetsu...... since ichigo will awaken all his powers, quincy, hollow and shinigami all in one.... it'll have a new name closely similar to the "zangetsu" moon theme.....