6 33.33%
  • Average

4 22.22%
  • Bad

2 11.11%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Juugo's clan absorbed natural energy because of their lineage. They enetered a sort of sage mode, didn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Juugo's clan absorbed natural energy because of their lineage. They enetered a sort of sage mode, didn't they?
    Yea I just remembered that. Their bloodline was Sennin Mode ( What Orochimaru called the Curse Mark Jutsu). I think you may have a valid argument because Hashirama has a Mokuton Sage Mode. But as for the big three, Frog, Snake, and Slug, I think you have to learn it. Hashirama's is special, and may very well be linked to his lineage.

If Madara can however, what will Hashirama do to overpower Madara? That was his trump card in their fights. Mokuton+Sage Mode.

Well, seeing as Hashirama and Oro both have the Devil Gate Summon, it's possible that this is how a perfect Snake Sage Mode actually looks like (though I doubt it). Beside, those 3 places are legendary, because they produced legendary warriors/disciples in the past. The Frog Scroll had about 5 names, while the Mountain had tons of petrified students, which means that you don't need to have a summoning contract in order to become a disciple of a legendary animal.

IIRC, Jyugo's clan was closely associated with the Dragon Cave. It's likely that his lineage had tons of people that mastered Snake Sage Mode (SSM) to some degree and in turn their descendants gained natural affinity towards natural energy.

Though it's also possible that Jyugo's clan were part of a religion that worshiped the Jyubi and in the past were granted with great power akin to that of Jyubi's for their devotion.

It's also possible that Jyubi was once a human whose senin transformation went completely out of control and bounds, turning him into the monster we know today, that effectively destroyed civilization, until people once again started to walk the earth...

if Harashima's sage mode was an inherent ability, we might have seen it sooner than the first VOTE fight during that flashback I think. Plus wouldn't Yamato be able to use it too don't you think?
    come fight my brute here

I don't know about Madara. I think the Rinnegan an alternate plan to peace, as an alternative to the village. This is in line with the Senju belief in "Love", settling problem by having a Village where the clans freely mixed.

Eye of the Moon plan was his Elder Brother vision where humans will get along with each other "No Love Required".

Once Madara sensed Hashirama, the Real Madara showed up, and he felt the need to fully vindicate his life and his ideal by crushing Hashirama with his new found power.

@Zero,

The Jyuubi can't likely be the progenitor if it was once a human.

I hope Kishi does not flubb Naruto with a Gamey ending.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I don't know about Madara. I think the Rinnegan an alternate plan to peace, as an alternative to the village. This is in line with the Senju belief in "Love", settling problem by having a Village where the clans freely mixed.

Eye of the Moon plan was his Elder Brother vision where humans will get along with each other "No Love Required".

Once Madara sensed Hashirama, the Real Madara showed up, and he felt the need to fully vindicate his life and his ideal by crushing Hashirama with his new found power.

@Zero,

The Jyuubi can't likely be the progenitor if it was once a human.

I hope Kishi does not flubb Naruto with a Gamey ending.
    I call that previous race human, but they might have been a little different. One turned into Jyunbi. Jyubi destroyed the world and after it a new was world born from it's destruction (the earth was revitalized after destruction), leading to humans being born eventually and walking on the earth again (it was suggested that Jyubi destroyed the civilization more than once on regular basis). Eventually, came a superior human that bested him in combat and the era of humans finally came... full of war and destruction, so it's not like many things changed :p.

I'm really starting to wonder how and when Hashirama actually died. If he lived long enough to see Tsunade's byakuga, he must have lived longer than previously thought? It would make sense if he died shortly before giving the hokage title to his brother, but again, when Tobirama gave Hiruzen the title of third hokage, Hiruzen must have been in his early twenties. And Tobirama must have been hokage for a while at that point.

So this doesn't add up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I wonder, is Kage Bunshin so much above Wood Clones, or is it because Naruto is more skilled in Sanjutsu than Hashirama ? If someone hasn't noticed, Hashirama's clones can't use Sage Mode, while Naruto's can.
    It was explained before in the databook but I'll give you a quick summary. The main difference between Shadow clones & Mokutan clones:

Shadow clones: = Are chakra based; physical damage disrupts them; information only returns if they are disrupted or cancelled.

Mokutan clones: = Are cell based; can take psychical damage without disrupting; information can be shared simply by coming in contact.

So as you can see Mokutan have advantages of taking physical damage and passing information without being disrupted. However because they are cell based and not chakra based Sage mode must be harnessed from within each clone.

So, now that Minato has the Light Mode, does this mean that he is the second strongest Hokage now (up to now that is) ?
    He already was even before but now with his Kyuubi chakra ...oh lawd!

Was Jyugo questioning Sasuke's motives and suggesting that there is something more that he is planing right now ?
    The same reason everyone else was his personality changed so much from lets destroy and kill to I want to be Hokage so let me help Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    The one thing that I'm dissapointed with is the fact that we've just seen Naruto and Saskue's ultimate combined combo. Rasenshuriken & Amaterasu combined. That was supposed to be the move that ultimately takes down Madara. Also, the result of it didnt seem as epic as it should have. Probably due to the fact that the explosion was contained in one small panel. That explosion should have taken up a page or at least half of one.
    Who said that was suppose to be the ultimate move? Also they didnt combine the attack they hit 2 different opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Also, Madara reminds me of a child. Really. Clone Hashirama is like "lets do this" and then Marada says no and sits on the ground refusing to fight. He's a grown a$$ child.
    It did seem like he was pouting but remember Hashirama is his ultimate rival and the only person he see's as an equal thus with his new powers he has not fully enjoyed any of the battles he has had so far. He hasn't gone all out against them because he finds them mostly boring as only Hashirama can really get him excited for battle.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Why is Madara so calm. I thought he intended to used the EYe of the Moon plan. I can't see how he wiill get it done if the juubi is sealed/defeated. Does his fight with Hashirama mean so much to him?
    He is immortal and has lived a long time before he died so he knows a thing or two about patience Proving his way superior to Hashirama is also his goal since he always seemed to loose to Hashirama. This is his chance to prove himself superior and prove Hashirama wrong.

Obito is the one who was impatient if you remember their conversation from earlier.

Obito " your just like a kid you just want to play around ..."

Madara " No the kid is the one who rushes things because they can't wait..."

Well the quote might be off a little but its close enough.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    I'm really starting to wonder how and when Hashirama actually died. If he lived long enough to see Tsunade's byakuga, he must have lived longer than previously thought? It would make sense if he died shortly before giving the hokage title to his brother, but again, when Tobirama gave Hiruzen the title of third hokage, Hiruzen must have been in his early twenties. And Tobirama must have been hokage for a while at that point.

So this doesn't add up yet.
    Well, in a flashback with her brother Nawaki, they were speaking of their Grandfather in the past tense. This was before she met Dan and proposed the idea of medical ninja. I assume she didn't know it before meeting him, since she didn't even have the chakra stored in her forehead yet. So I think he was dead before she developed it. This is speculation based on flashback though lol

I fear that Naruto, as a manga, is sacrificing its story in the interest of having huge set-pieces and nostalgic moments, no matter how forced. So yes, the four previous hokages in action is awesome. Team 7 fighting together--EQUALLY for the first time in the manga--is awesome. Making progress against the Juubi is awesome...ish.

But what happened to "Tobi's" interest in Sasuke? Making him fight Naruto? Madara's goal of moon's eye plan, and not just his Hashirama fetish? What happened to Sasuke having his own motives and moving down his own path, however twisted? Naruto's plan to "save" him? What about the efforts of the current kages? Why have them survive at all if the prior hokages have moved in and completely stolen their thunder anyway? What happened to Shikaku's final plan, the one that he gave his life transmitting? Was it really as completely ineffective as it seems? Why did Tobi want to "sync" Sasuke to the Gedo in the first place? Why is Orochimaru back for the THIRD FREAKING TIME? What happened to Obito's resolve that saw him take over an entire villiage, casually wage war against the entire ninja world, scheme against and murder countless shinobi? Why has he resigned himself to seeking a Talk-no-Jutsu to the face? Why was his character brought back in the first place--so far, it has added not a single thing new or noteworthy to the ongoing story?

I'm gonna stop there, but you get the point. Every one of those questions that I typed out right there has been so far glossed over or thrown out in favor of fan-service and this damn Juubi thing. Am I the only one who misses the story?

Seriously though: Why has Samehada been completely written out of the story, when it could've been used to such great effect to neutralize the edo tensei'd beast hosts so many chapters ago? At the very least, Bee could've instructed it to help out Kakashi and Guy for awhile, and it stealing the hosts chakra and continuously giving it to them (by changing hands repeatedly) could have easily covered the plot hole of non-kage level Kakashi and Guy holding their own against fully bijuu-mode'd hosts :-/

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.