4 22.22%
  • Bad

2 11.11%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar

Naruto 632 Discussion / 633 Predictions

Cool, so Sakura also has that jutsu. Hope she doesn't become useless in a few chapters again.
    In overall, this chapter was mostly a homage to Sakura as I see it. Quite underwhelming as a whole this chapter.

Madara and Hashirama interaction was cool though. But the ten tails splitting into mere Zetsu fodder was quite generic and boring.

Boring chapter. Why in the world would je open the barier and let a bunch of weak people (compared to the ten tails) attack it? It doesn't make any sence. Small monsters? What the hell....? It's all for showing team 7 working together again, especially sakura which I hate the most. 1.5/5.

Sigh....A Sakura chapter.

The Kages should have dropped the barrier as soon as the Jyuubi's attack hit himself and all attacked with their Jutsu instead of letting Ino and weakly inc. into the barrier. It would have made a bunch more sense to attack with your strongest and greatest assets - The kages - Then Bee could have also attacked with them. No matter how many little clones the Jyuubi released he was surrounded by killer shinobi.....if only they had have released the barrier.

I kind of expected a little more fanfare as Naruto used FRS. I mean Minato (its creator) and Sasuke had never seen it, and it was just whipped out like that, maybe it will get a mention when/if Naruto has a good chat with Minato.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

- 3 years worth of chakra stored in that seal.

- Was interesting seeing the Jyuubi create a micro army of itself

- However doing so suggests it is injured and wishes to protect itself.

- I got the feeling that the Hashirama facing Madara is not a clone

- It wasn't the most exciting chapter but interesting all the same.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Kinda saw the Genesis seal coming (but really with the hint she dropped last chapter, who the hell didn't).

but she's also right, because she doesn't have to use it to hide her true age, she's probably stronger than Tsunade now.

As for other things, token lines from the rest of the rookie 9, Shino slaps down Kiba's dreams brutally, love it.

In the end, wasn't the pure raw epicness of last chapter, but all things considering, it wasnt that bad
    come fight my brute here

I wonder, is Kage Bunshin so much above Wood Clones, or is it because Naruto is more skilled in Sanjutsu than Hashirama ? If someone hasn't noticed, Hashirama's clones can't use Sage Mode, while Naruto's can.

It's going to be legen- no wait it's just Sakura... yeah she is as strong as Naruto and Sasuke were about 100-200 chapters ago... I guess that too can help. Unless she has some other storing-seal related jutsu. Still she has healing so I guess she can be helpful regardless of her strength.

I was hoping that it would release the mini-minions from his flower bulbs, oh well I guess it is basically a clay monster filled up with Natural Energy.

So, now that Minato has the Light Mode, does this mean that he is the second strongest Hokage now (up to now that is) ?

Was Jyugo questioning Sasuke's motives and suggesting that there is something more that he is planing right now ?

I was also expecting Minato and Sasuke, as well as the other edo kages to actually look at Naruto's FRS and be in total awe. I mean, Minato couldn't do that and yet Naruto pulled it out like it was nothing. Screw Sakura, she can have her time later in the series. Right now, the suspence it on the edo Kages, Sasuke and Naruto. And I'd like to see more reactions on both Naruto and Sasuke's powers. I mean, Madara should see Sasuke and say something like "so, another Uchiha brat huh. And he's got EMS, not bad". And I want Minato to look at Naruto and say "Wow, not only did he manage to master the rasengan, he even combined it with his elemental powers as well. He's clearly surpassed his old man"

In a certain sense, minato has already seen the FRS. He was sealed within naruto for the whole pein battle and he claims to have been aware of everything naruto experienced. If the memories from his sealed soul have been reunited with the rest of his soul, then it means minato has already seen FRS.

I can't wait till madara notices sasuke as being similar to him. I feel they should have a conversation. A deep meaningful one, that perhaps will make sasuke question his ways again, but i know it won't happen.

Good to see Sakura finally getting a upgrade, could have used it a few hundred chapters ago, but still, better late then never. Kind of feels like its only here to keep Sakura as a team 7 member.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off