• Average

4 22.22%
  • Bad

2 11.11%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Senjutsu, that's pretty much the thing that will rival his Rinnegan. Remember the last time Madara also had Kyubi and still lost, so now that he has gained Rinnegan and Hashirama's power, they should be even more equal than before. That is assuming that Hashirama himself hasn't become stronger after Madara's "death".

Sai... maybe he prepares a big sealing jutsu for the Jyubi or Madara at the moment. Or started drawing on a big ass rock, a big ass monster drawing, or even better, he draw a Jyubi on the ground and thanks to chakra boost from Naruto, he can now make a mini-bijuu... seriously there is still a lot that Kishi could make with this character.

Next chapter we will probably jump out of the current action. Maybe to kages, Oro or to Kakashi ?

Hmm, I agree, but I am worried about the rinnegans ability to absorb all Ninjutsu. It's sure to be even more epic than their first fight though.

Also, a mini Juubi would be amazing lol Though I don't think the other characters will get too much more shine in this fight.

Ok, I seriously hope the Kages turn up in the next Chapter. Imagine how beast a Chakra cloaked Onoki would be. Damn! He'd just end up spamming that Dust release...........which I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Ok, I seriously hope the Kages turn up in the next Chapter. Imagine how beast a Chakra cloaked Onoki would be. Damn! He'd just end up spamming that Dust release...........which I don't mind.
    Naruto share 2Tails worth of chakra with each of the Alliance ninja, Now imagine if he shares 5Tails worth to Oonoki alone, What terrible things he could do. However, the cold hard reality is that Kishi won't do it.

I wonder if 5Tails Oonoiki could destroy the Juubi..Nah I expect that the Juubi would be immune or could reconstitute itself instantly as a portion of it is destroyed. Or something like that.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

@Paul, whats stopping Naruto from sharing Sage mode chakra in the future. He was able to give the shinobi alliance 2 tails. So would it be weird if he did the same with a sage mode stash of Chakra. To naysayers, yes, Pein did turn into a frog after absorbing the chakra. But what I am proposing is that Naruto use his skill and match the chakra against the relevant shinobi like he did with the 9tails chakra. That would be sweet, but I don't expect it to happen.

Also, to those who say how can he mold so much chakra for others to use, think about the seal Sakura used and how she stored it for 3 years.

As I re-watch part 1 for like the 8th time, I realize the transformation jutsu is so underrated. You can turn anything into anything lol I can't help but feel that it really would've helped in this war. I see so many uses for it.

On another note, do you guys think the 5 kages have another major role to play before this war is over?

@Paul, whats stopping Naruto from sharing Sage mode chakra in the future. He was able to give the shinobi alliance 2 tails. So would it be weird if he did the same with a sage mode stash of Chakra. To naysayers, yes, Pein did turn into a frog after absorbing the chakra. But what I am proposing is that Naruto use his skill and match the chakra against the relevant shinobi like he did with the 9tails chakra. That would be sweet, but I don't expect it to happen.

Also, to those who say how can he mold so much chakra for others to use, think about the seal Sakura used and how she stored it for 3 years.
    It does not matter if he 'matches' it to the other persons Chakra level - If they cannot balance it (or even sense it) they will not be able to control it and will become frog statues - just like Pein. Just absorbing it is not enough, even if it is the perfect amount, it does not work that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    As I re-watch part 1 for like the 8th time, I realize the transformation jutsu is so underrated. You can turn anything into anything lol I can't help but feel that it really would've helped in this war. I see so many uses for it.

On another note, do you guys think the 5 kages have another major role to play before this war is over?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    It does not matter if he 'matches' it to the other persons Chakra level - If they cannot balance it (or even sense it) they will not be able to control it and will become frog statues - just like Pein. Just absorbing it is not enough, even if it is the perfect amount, it does not work that way.
    I think it's the unbalanced absorption of Sage Energy (Don't think it's really chakra), that transmutes you into a stone frog. I am therefore inclined to think that Naruto can dish some of it out in two ways, (1) as sage Energy, (2) as converted Sage Energy.

If Naruto dished it out as raw unconverted Sage energy, the result would be the same as the Pain Fatso...except if Naruto stops dishing it out at the first sign of trouble.

If Naruto gave out the Mixture after he had already balanced it out (as I think Pratesh was saying), then There should be No Problem whatsoever if he balances it to suit the receiver. It would be just like him giving out Kyuubi's Chakra.

@Janafe, I rather think the Zetsus, Tobi, and Madara would notice that the transformation is not the real item. Even Kabuto would not be fooled given his assumed snake-like sense of smell.
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-03-2013 at 01:59 PM.

because of the large amount of sage energy needed to pass it to multiple shinobi (and the fact that even a little too much natural energy causes the stone transmutation) would he have to create an army of kage bunshin to transfer the proper amount to each member of the alliance forces one at a time? wouldn't this strategy make them all sitting ducks?

edit: even if it is just a few shinobi, and the strategy is effective, the new sages would not have any training in the sage arts. the kyuubi's chakra acted as a boost because it is a disembodied piece of a sentient being able to act with the user as he/she moves. sage energy is an inert force in nature and so should technically be usable by anyone, except we already know that's not true. it takes a strong and plentiful internal chakra to counteract natural energy collection. if kurama's chakra is molded using natural energy to form the kyuubi cloak, would naruto's chakra molded with natural energy form a narucloak? :3
    Last edited by geoffreynojutsu; 06-03-2013 at 03:03 PM.

I think it would be possible to give some Sage Chakra to Sasuke, since he is compatibly with Cursed Seal and thus even used natural energy instinctively.

It's also possible to convert Natural Energy into Chakra, the same way as So6p did it with Jyubi. Natural Energy is simply a higher form of Chakra, one that is condensed to the point that it can no longer be recognized as physical and spiritual energies or chakras. That's also the reason why Natural Energy can be safely added to the mix, since it already contains those energies, but on a other whole level.

It was proved in the story that people can be affected by huge unbalance amounts of Physical Energies (seen with Danzou), Spiritual Energies (the eyes mutated into Sharinganed and were even able to evolve further), Natural Energies (the sheer amount of mutation that comes of it is seriously humongous).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I think it would be possible to give some Sage Chakra to Sasuke, since he is compatibly with Cursed Seal and thus even used natural energy instinctively.

It's also possible to convert Natural Energy into Chakra, the same way as So6p did it with Jyubi. Natural Energy is simply a higher form of Chakra, one that is condensed to the point that it can no longer be recognized as physical and spiritual energies or chakras. That's also the reason why Natural Energy can be safely added to the mix, since it already contains those energies, but on a other whole level.

It was proved in the story that people can be affected by huge unbalance amounts of Physical Energies (seen with Danzou), Spiritual Energies (the eyes mutated into Sharinganed and were even able to evolve further), Natural Energies (the sheer amount of mutation that comes of it is seriously humongous).
    The question that comes to mind indirectly having read your post is this, Is Sage Mode (TOAD STYLE) different from Snake/Dragon style, or Hashirama's?

We have only seen people turning into Stone frogs along with the Cannot move restriction only with Toad style sage mode. Kabuto and Hashirama seem to be able to move as they please.

On the other hand, it seems that the Quantity of Sage energy from Toad Style Sage mode seems to be overwhelmingly large, and its benefits seem to be superior to the other styles.

If Toad Style Sage Energy is not throttled and carefully balanced, it rushes into the user uncontrollably and transforms them into a Toad and then into stone. I say it is more powerful because of the tendency for it to gush into the user who has to willfully slow it down and balance it. Furthermore, it confers resistance to injury and the ability to damage an opponent from a (small) distance

My conclusion for the meanwhile is that Toad Style Sage mode is more powerful (conferring more natural energy)than the others.
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-03-2013 at 06:47 PM.