4 22.22%
  • Bad

2 11.11%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    @Famous, this quote seems to be still relevant'

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm with Famous on the question of Sasuke being detected by Naruto, and by the way I also believe very firmly that Sasuke's "Conversion" is 100% genuine (even though no one is questioning that right now.

Sasuke's Uchiha OverLove syndrome that drove him to wanna destroy Konoha and kill Naruto, was the same Factor, working in the opposite direction, that has brought him back, thanks to Hashirama's story and the realization that the Village never hated the Uchihas like Obito had carefully imprinted into Sasuke's head. What made it all possible in the first place was the one last Chance interaction with Itachi (the object of Sasuke's OverLove) that Kabuto inadvertently afforded. Sasuke's OverLove made it impossible for him to dismiss Itachi's Love for Konoha, so Sasuke found himself in Stalemate of sorts, and Orochimaru's revival, which lead to the 4 Hokages being summoned was Sasuke's attempt to resolve the Mental and Emotional Stalemate.

I am also inclined to believe that Orochimaru's conversion is Genuine...Up to a point. Oro as of now no longer wishes to destroy Konoha, but his drive to discover the Mysteries of life may not yet have been sated. He may end up attempting to acquire Obito's body, or perhaps, just the Rinnegans. Oro now has a Hashirama clone body, if he get his habds on Sharingans-Rinnegans, he may find that he no longer needs Sasuke's body. Oro is still a possible candidate for the Final BOSS fight.

I still suspect that Naruto and Kurama may end up becoming a Second/New and Improved SO6P + Juubi Jinchuuriki/Bijuu combo.

Think about it, If Obito can reconstitute the Juubi with only partial 9Tail and Partial 8Tails Chakra, then What might happen when Naruto get COMPLETE Kyuubi, plus Partial Bijuu chakras from 2 to 8 tails. The only thing missing is the One Tails Chakra, if somehow Gaara still holds a small piece of the 1Tails, then Naruto's body could conceivably recombine all the partial Chakras, Plus a whole 9Tails Chakra, to form another Juubi. Yep, BTW I do believe that The 9Tails contains a disproportionate amount of the Juubi's original Chakra, perhaps even over half of it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

@Rlinfamous If Sasuke is as he's being described, when would stop him from trying to execute the Eye of the moon plan himself. Certainly if he is focused on being in total control as Hokage, it would certainly be tempting to use the Jutsu.

I think Sakura is a lot stronger than you all give her credit for. She stored up energy for 3 years, a lot longer than Tsunade did, she also had the most accurate chakra control of all 3 of them, shes probably got as much chakra in her as a bijuu (maybe a lower tail number) and she is pretty much perfect in using it efficiently, she will not waste any of it. Her stamina is probably going to be many times more than those 2, Naruto might have endless chakra but he wastes most of it in over the top attack with no thought to efficiency, Sasuke is a little better at using it efficiently but he doesn't have a bijuu in him or a way to absorb outside chakra like Naruto.

Sakura will be a lot more of a help than most of the others, plus she was originally suppose to be a genjutsu type right? Sasuke was a ninjutsu type and Naruto a taijutsu type. I hope shes learned some of those skills or some elements. If she lands a hit on the juubi it will practically explode, and now its in a confined barrier, her perfect storm
    A pie in the sky?

I must say, if this battle ends up being the last and final battle, I'll be a bit dissapointed. Not because it's not great and all, but because it feels rushed. We need to see some recuperation first, before the last and final battle.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    @Rlinfamous If Sasuke is as he's being described, when would stop him from trying to execute the Eye of the moon plan himself. Certainly if he is focused on being in total control as Hokage, it would certainly be tempting to use the Jutsu.
    Now that would be a twist. If He did that then Naruto fighting him would still make sense and could be the final battle after all

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I think Sakura is a lot stronger than you all give her credit for. She stored up energy for 3 years, a lot longer than Tsunade did, she also had the most accurate chakra control of all 3 of them, shes probably got as much chakra in her as a bijuu (maybe a lower tail number) and she is pretty much perfect in using it efficiently, she will not waste any of it. Her stamina is probably going to be many times more than those 2, Naruto might have endless chakra but he wastes most of it in over the top attack with no thought to efficiency, Sasuke is a little better at using it efficiently but he doesn't have a bijuu in him or a way to absorb outside chakra like Naruto.

Sakura will be a lot more of a help than most of the others, plus she was originally suppose to be a genjutsu type right? Sasuke was a ninjutsu type and Naruto a taijutsu type. I hope shes learned some of those skills or some elements. If she lands a hit on the juubi it will practically explode, and now its in a confined barrier, her perfect storm
    I am sorry, I have to say NO!

It would cheapen the Bijuus for Sakura or anyone to be that strong even if the Thirdr aikage and Kisame+Samaheda were close. If as you suggested the Juubi were to explode from one hit from Sakura, then the Bijuu are trully pointless indeed, and Kurama who could destroy mountains with a tail and the Juubi whose skin can withstand a Bijuu bomb, are just superfluous props.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

I don't think Sakura is at that level. She is strong and she may be capable but never the less, the best she can do is hold her own in this battle. I don't see her standing out and dominating. I expect to see her in a supporting role of healing the injured and possibly buying time when the main battalion are being pressed hard.

Sakura had better chakra control and it was hinted that she would be good at genjutsu, but that was over 3 years now. Within that time both Sasuke and Naruto have been given power up after power up while she has been left hanging. Even though I like the idea of her being a bigger part of the series, the moment is way off. Her development should've happened years ago. Now, anything done for her seems rushed and out of time. Also, wouldn't Naruto have better control and staimina than the other 2? He was able to micro manage the 9 tails chakra for each shinobi and he has always been shown with superior stamina to everyone in the narutoverse.

Also, wasn't Tsunade the least awesome Sannin. She was overshadowed by the other two and its now the same for Sakura. If Kishi intended for Sakura to truly stand out he should've spent more time on her because from the start she was already being overlooked. Up till the end of the Sasori fight, I really taught she was gonna become one epic ninja, but well the rest is history.

Sasuke has already given us his reasons for disapproving of the Moon's Eye Plan. It would destroy everything his brother sacrificed himself for. Thanks to his talk with the Kages, Sasuke believes in the potential of the village system, and isn't likely to start believing it makes sense to destroy all of reality. I don't think he'd have gone for such a plan even at his lowest.

However, that doesn't change the fact that he believes he's the only one who can save the village system from itself for reasons that are fundamentally wrong. And when it turns out people won't trust/accept him, he'll be in a similar position to the one Madara once occupied, perhaps viewing his brother's sacrifice as fruitless if, in the end, the Shinobi don't have a leader that can prevent the same from happening again.

I really don't think Sasuke will ever show interest in the Moon's Eye Plan. Maybe he would if his battle with Naruto over the Hokage title ends the same as Madara and Hashirama's, but Naruto will succeed where Hashirama failed and manage to protect his village while making Sasuke see the error of his ways.

Sasuke's main intentions for trying to become the Hokage is to ensure that the events that took place with the Uchiha clan, and Itachi are never repeated again. He also thinks that these events were a consequence of a series of actions/decisions taken by the previous Hokages, along with other influential people in Konoha like Danzou, over a long period of time. By what was told in the related flashbacks, the main protagonists seems to be the Second Hokage, and Danzou. Not because they hated, or disapproved of the Uchiha clan, but mainly due to the strict and hard line of actions/decisions taken by them for the village's best interests, but somehow, unintentionally or not, affecting the Uchiha's negatively. Sasuke means to stop these kind of events by becoming the Hokage. But him also saying that he does not care what his fellow shinobi's think of him, puts him on a path to becoming a Shinobi that is very similar to that of Danzou, or to a lesser extent, Tobirama, but very different to that of Itachi, Naruto, and probably Hasirama, Minato. He means to do good for the village, without concerning himself too much about how. This would probably lead him to become the very thing that he wanted to avoid in the first place. This could also probably be where Naruto comes in to set Sasuke right.

Sasuke may have taken on the Will of protecting Konoha and Becoming the Hokage for Itachi's sake, (Uchiha overlove..directed at Itachi in a pro-Konoha way) BUT, BUT Sasuke is still an Uchiha.

Will Sasuke be overwhelmed by his Clan's natural Tendency to prefer strength for achievement of peace, or to adopt "Love" (interprete as free-will and co-operation)?

Doubtless, Sasuke's strength is a HUGE plus for Konoha, more valuable than having a Jinchuuriki with complete control of his Bijuu, and Sasuke together with Naruto will mean that no one would even dream of attacking Konoha while the two are alive, (although in the aftermath of this war, old Ninja attitudes and warmongering would certainly change enormously).

Already Sasuke knows that Naruto is the one person who can be trusted 100% to treat every one and every clan fairly. So for me the real test of Sasuke's heart and direction is if he finally acknowledges Naruto as a ninja. Right now I don't think he's there yet, and that's why they will fight. If they fight and Naruto wipes his face all over the floor, then Sasuke would have to acknowledge Naruto as a better Ninja than he is, and by extension, the better choice for protecting Konoha.

I don't think Sakura is at that level. She is strong and she may be capable but never the less, the best she can do is hold her own in this battle. I don't see her standing out and dominating. I expect to see her in a supporting role of healing the injured and possibly buying time when the main battalion are being pressed hard.

Sakura had better chakra control and it was hinted that she would be good at genjutsu, but that was over 3 years now. Within that time both Sasuke and Naruto have been given power up after power up while she has been left hanging. Even though I like the idea of her being a bigger part of the series, the moment is way off. Her development should've happened years ago. Now, anything done for her seems rushed and out of time. Also, wouldn't Naruto have better control and staimina than the other 2? He was able to micro manage the 9 tails chakra for each shinobi and he has always been shown with superior stamina to everyone in the narutoverse.

Also, wasn't Tsunade the least awesome Sannin. She was overshadowed by the other two and its now the same for Sakura. If Kishi intended for Sakura to truly stand out he should've spent more time on her because from the start she was already being overlooked. Up till the end of the Sasori fight, I really taught she was gonna become one epic ninja, but well the rest is history.

To add to this, Kishimoto's intention for her character (Summary from wiki page based on a Kishimoto interview):

"Although Sakura is the most recurring female character in Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto did not originally intend for Sakura to be the heroine of the series, even stating on occasion that he still has a hard time viewing her as a heroine. Kishimoto attributes this to him being unable to draw good heroine characters, and fashioned Sakura as a girl who cannot understand men, the best example of a heroine he could come up with. Sakura's creation is a result of Kishimoto's desire to make a somewhat irritating character who was well-intentioned. Despite these elements, Kishimoto grew fond of Sakura, feeling that many of her personality traits are common among all people, thus giving her a sense of real humanity."

Sakura was never designed to be on par with Naruto and Sasuke. Nor was she really meant to be seen as a heroine. Starting off, Sakura had the best chakra control, and Naruto had the worst. Now I believe Naruto has the best. Not only does it take extreme and precise Chakra control to use Natural Energy without negative side effects occurring, he can quickly bestow incredible chakra upon any shinobi, catering to their unique chakra type almost instantly.

And no offense is intended by this statement, but I believe Sakura matching Naruto in Stamina and chakra is just a joke. She is no where near bijuu level. Meanwhile, Naruto has the power of a bijuu, is expected to get that in return X's 2 once Minato releases the other half, will probably eventually obtain the other bijuu's chakra, AND has a Senju life force (Uzumaki life force). If she does indeed outclass him in stamina and chakra, she would be right below Hashirama, and to me that is just laughable.

I think someone said it best. It took her 600 chapters to become as powerful as Naruto and Sasuke were 200 chapters ago. I don't think she would have triumphed over sage mode, or over Sasuke's first Mangekyo Sharingan