6 33.33%
  • Average

4 22.22%
  • Bad

2 11.11%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Wonder if the mini juubi army was kinda like the zetsu clones? Anyways, Kishi really knows how to slow down a chapter, just make it about Sakura. Anyways, as much as she seems to have progressed, it feel bad for her. The last statement that she's caught up to them was kinda farfetched. One seal isn't gonna make a difference when compared to Naruto's Kyuubi mode or Sasuke's EMS, but still at least they are dev her as a character.

Is it just me that thinks Madara doesn't give a crap about the Juubi anymore, ever since Hashirama showed up he no longer seems interested he just wants to battle with Hashirama, his even chilling waiting for him to finish his business.

I think we can all say that we saw the Genesis seal coming but it was a good Sakura based chapter.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Chapter was okay. Not a Sakura fan, but her destroying the landscape was awesome and Naruto's reaction was priceless.

The one thing that I'm dissapointed with is the fact that we've just seen Naruto and Saskue's ultimate combined combo. Rasenshuriken & Amaterasu combined. That was supposed to be the move that ultimately takes down Madara. Also, the result of it didnt seem as epic as it should have. Probably due to the fact that the explosion was contained in one small panel. That explosion should have taken up a page or at least half of one.

Also, Madara reminds me of a child. Really. Clone Hashirama is like "lets do this" and then Marada says no and sits on the ground refusing to fight. He's a grown a$$ child.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I suppose kurama was entirely finished collecting chakra considering naruto going what looks to be partial cloak?

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

as to Kurama collecting chakra, perhaps a little (naruto being the chakra beast he is on his own)

as far as the partial cloak look goes, what appears to have happened with is the rips, tears such in his outfit apparently get transferred over to the kyuubi mode. though I could be wrong about that
    come fight my brute here

MANGA*POLICE
    Lol said he was a grown a$$ child lol....hey can someone explain the difference between hirashimas sage mode/ yin release and tsunades / sakuras ...are they connected at all. It just seems like the 1st has powers that can't really be explained..I mean no one else ..naturally has wood release and now he has this crazy powerful sage mode..I like it but wtf

You guys think that since madara has hashirama dna he can enter his sage mode too if he wanted?

Why is Madara so calm. I thought he intended to used the EYe of the Moon plan. I can't see how he wiill get it done if the juubi is sealed/defeated. Does his fight with Hashirama mean so much to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    You guys think that since madara has hashirama dna he can enter his sage mode too if he wanted?
    Hmm, well I don't think Sage Mode can be inherited. Like if someone had Naruto's Cells, I doubt they could go into Sage Mode, given that it is more of a discipline to be learned, rather than a technique to be passed down. However...this is Madara Uchiha lol