Would any one want a One Piece spin off series?

Well, I was reading Soul Eater Not the other day, the Soul Eater spin off tie in, and I thought to myself, One Piece has a much deeper universe than Soul Eater does. It would be great to have a spin off that ties into the main story. I mean we could follow an old character, A new character, luffy's allies, Sabo, Coby or the marines, or something else maybe even the past or something like that. We all know how busy Oda is, but he could be involved without doing it all by himself, I'm sure some one on his staff or someone with a similar style to his could handle the main load and he could just out line the story. So, would any one like to see a cannon one piece spin off series?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Frankly, I dislike that Oda already supports these crossover episodes with Dragonball and Toriko; they are simply redundant every time. I'd much sooner see Oda extend the OPverse, whether he does so as he works towards the series' end or includes events/activities of other characters aside from the main storyline like he has done and is doing with the cover panels. That to me is more than enough to satisfy the "spin off" concept, but that of course, is just my opinion.

So... how will it be different then the cover arcs Oda already does? Will it just be longer?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^most likely. But this caribou story has been going for long. Just wonder if he will become key factor for another arc

Need I remind you....

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

... yeah the cover arcs are good and all but a Little more depth would be nice, don't you guys think. But yeah, we are just going to go back to pretending that Chopperman never existed lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]