Valentines Day ? What to do ?

I am wanting to do something amazing for my boyfriend for valentines day this year but I have no idea what to do, every time I suggest something, his friend has already done it, and his friends girlfriend works full time so she does everything 10 times better than me who works 12 hours a week. I wanted to take him for a ride in a Bentley Continental GT at Donington Park, his friend has already done that, I want my boyfriend to do something that his friend hasn't already done !

Quote Originally Posted by billybrain View Post
    I am wanting to do something amazing for my boyfriend for valentines day this year but I have no idea what to do, every time I suggest something, his friend has already done it, and his friends girlfriend works full time so she does everything 10 times better than me who works 12 hours a week. I wanted to take him for a ride in a Bentley Continental GT at Donington Park, his friend has already done that, I want my boyfriend to do something that his friend hasn't already done !
    I hate to break it to u sweetie but the majority of men in this world,
    HATE VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!

The only reason why any of us celebrate this stupid holiday is because we know you ladies enjoy it.
    You wanna do something good for your boyfriend try this.
    Have some really good sex with him(at least 2 or 3 differnt positions)
    give him something good to eat right afterwards.
    and then just don't talk to him for a little while.

That sounds like a great gift in any my books.

Moving.......