Thread: Finally

Finally

I think I finally almost have my Major changed. Who would have thought changing your Major in college would have taken so much time, I know I didn't until I started lol. But apparently if you're going into the criminal justice field you must meet with the college security people and have an interview before you can schedule the classes. So I am hoping to have that done this week so I can get my schedule set up for the spring semester that starts in January. Between trying to get this semester's college classes wrapped up and working and trying to get next semester's classes scheduled I've been so busy I can barely think lol. I am so glad the semester is almost over, I think I need a break from school for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by billybrain View Post
    My name is billy and I have just recently join this site. I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding this community. Glad to join this site.
    I think I finally almost have my Major changed. Who would have thought changing your Major in college would have taken so much time, I know I didn't until I started lol. But apparently if you're going into the criminal justice field you must meet with the college security people and have an interview before you can schedule the classes. So I am hoping to have that done this week so I can get my schedule set up for the spring semester that starts in January. Between trying to get this semester's college classes wrapped up and working and trying to get next semester's classes scheduled I've been so busy I can barely think lol. I am so glad the semester is almost over, I think I need a break from school for a month.
    I am wanting to do something amazing for my boyfriend for valentines day this year but I have no idea what to do, every time I suggest something, his friend has already done it, and his friends girlfriend works full time so she does everything 10 times better than me who works 12 hours a week. I wanted to take him for a ride in a Bentley Continental GT at Donington Park, his friend has already done that, I want my boyfriend to do something that his friend hasn't already done !
    Greatest three posts I've ever read. No, seriously. And please, continue with your life's story, everyone is absolutely interested in it. Nobody had posted yet because they were so caught up in in your wonderful stories.

lol

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by L0ki View Post
    Greatest three posts I've ever read. No, seriously. And please, continue with your life's story, everyone is absolutely interested in it. Nobody had posted yet because they were so caught up in in your wonderful stories.
    Woah, three in one....im scared..IM GETTING THE HELL OUT!

Finally! The Rock has come back to <insert your hometown here>

Ya, I think Twit or facepalm would be best suited for this or even your profile page.