3 33.33%
  • l3l Good

1 11.11%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Well.. I just freakin loved this chapter, We dont advance much from the story and it was a bit all over the place, but we learn or see some awesome things.

I felt bad for Hitsugaya, but I guess hes taking the correct path, he DID rely on hyourinmaru, still... going with those "crappy" low - 10th division dudes is just... weird, we know hes not that BAD with a sword, like my2kb2 said if he really wanted to sharpen his sword fighting skills, he wouldve gone with Kyoryaku, or even train with Yoruichi (who still has to make an appereance) shes a good teacher xD But besides that, its probably to raise his teams spirits.

Im really eager to see Hisagis bankai, I think Kensei implied he had one, but even if he doesnt, he WILL have one by the time the second invasion arrives, and "Super FukuTaichou" cracked me up! specially with all the glossy design on the arm band xD.

Now Komamuras part, funnily enough is what intrigues me the most. Its always been, something left unexplained to me and for everyone else I believe. Every member practically from the Gotei 13 and citizens of the Rukongai, look like..well.. humans, some are weird but still human, but then you see komamura and ask "Just what the heck is he?" I love his character and all, but finally the time has come xD Hopefully in these following chapters Kubo explains just what is he, but at least now we know there is another one like him probably a race? and dayum, is that Komamuras teacher? father? hes huge, I wonder if Komamura too will get someday as huge xD

I liked the chapter, even though Kubo tried to squeeze too much stuff in it. I'd rather he kept the storylines down to 2 or 3 tops and ran a little more with them. I really liked Ichigo's part, I'm glad he is getting an actual zanpakuto made from an asauchi and not some weird shinigami-quincy-foolbringer knock off type thing he did himself. It lends authenticity to his shinigami side, which let us not forget was his first and what should be his foremost powerset. All the other stuff should just enhance his shinigami powers.

I also liked the Hisagi/Kensen/Mashiro scene. I'm excited to see new bankais finally. lol

I was meh on Hitsugaya's part as him being a better swordsman won't help one bit no matter how good he gets when he gets roflstomped by the first strenritter he sees. Its not exactly as if he's another Kenpachi after all.

And then I was downright yawning at Komamura's little scene. I have zero interest at all in anything having to do with him. I have never liked his character or what little backstory we have on him. And his bankai blows.

Also WHERE'S THE POLL???!!! I DEMAND MY VOTE BE COUNTED!!!!

Only Ichigo can come back as boss after an ass whooping. Can't wait to see his new reforged zan.

Good chapter. So Hitsugaya was a captain and without Bankai, he can't fight. I can understand him training, but the way he is training implies that he is very incompetent in fighting without using his bankai. Doesn't that seem kinda weird bordering on a plot hole? Remember he did spar with Gin without using Hyorinmaru for most of the match.

Hmmmm, this was pretty sweet, though it speed upped through many things.

Ichigo, seriously like boss, before the fight started they were already bowing before him. I guess that means Ichigo sees himself as a Vizard and this time he has for real accepted that the Hollow, was, is and will be a part of him and his power, especially of his bankai (seriously, the kuro getsuge is still a Hollow technique, so perhaps now, he will learn it's true name, which makes the mover from 3-5 times stronger ). It's pretty awesome that Ichigo can now fully accept the power that the Hollow was giving him from the beginning.

Still, why is Ichigo suddenly back to his Shikai form ? Is it because he lost consciousness at some point and reverted back ?

Hitsugaya and the rest of them... if they really want to learn how to cut Quincy, they should train by trying to cut Kenpachi. Seriously, by just standing there and taking their slashes, Kenpachi would have been much more of a help than that instructed. If someone were able to cut his skin, then that pretty much means that he/she should be able to cut through the Blood Defense.

It's interesting that Kensei forces Hisagi to awaken his Bankai, yet not Machiro ? IIRC, every Shinigami is potentially able to achieve Shikai, but Bankai is accessible only to a few, right ?

Sweet, Komamura is a descendant of the Dog God, that's quite something. I guess his lineage should be beyond those of the 4 noble houses then. Unless we are talking about Lycanthropy and Komamura came in order to master the beast within and fully become a Battle Giant Wolf... I think I just realized why Yoruichi doesn't need a bankai, lol . Shunko in a Gigant Panther Mode, would be pretty overpowered.

I guess the next one is Soi Fon training with Yoruichi (probably about Shunko).

Byakuya training Kuchiki.

Ganju already trains with Fullbringers.

Renji and Ichigo are trained by the Royal Guard.

Ikkaku is... I wonder why they didn't propose him an entrance to the Royal Palace in order to repai his bankai...

Yumichika is probably completing his bankai, since he was pretty close with it at the time of the FKT (it might prove to be a real trump card against Quincy).

Let's also hope that Urahara is using his Bankai in order to train Grimjow, Chad and Orihime at the same time or something.

Kira is dead ?

Matsumoto is ? Hmmmm, maybe she went to recruit Ishin ?

The new kids with no purpose whatsoever, might be doing something... right, something.

I wonder if Kyouraku will release Aizen ? From the looks of it, a Complete Kenpachi is even more dangerous to SS than Aizen (though Aizen is also dangerous to other realms).

I wonder if the Vizards on earth are also perhaps training, or if they just don't care what happens in SS.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Fucking EPIC Chapter. God I love this shit lol.

-Ichigo came back with an upgrade to BOSS status. When the Royal Guard is shocked at your actions, you know you're on another level. Beautiful scene, taking the hand of the creature that caused his Mother's demise, that has brought so much misery to his family. He embraced the hatred and thus, another portion of himself that he was incapable of doing before because he didn't UNDERSTAND it. When Ichigo finally gets his head around all this and embraces himself, he's going to be unstoppable.

-Komamura. This is honestly the first time I've been interested in him in ages. Kudos to Kubo for going back and tying up loose ends with the origin here. His detractors can suck on that one for a bit.

-Shuhei having a bankai is not unexpected and as a Tousen fan, I love his continuing loyalty. This brand of training is almost Kenpachi esque in it's intensity and I love it. With the Quincies on the loose, we don't have time for kid gloves.

-Speaking of kid gloves, Toshiro once again shows himself accountable to those around him. He always strives so hard to do things the RIGHT way and to be an example. Kubo continues to progress this character and I look forward to seeing where it leads.

All this and we still have to see Ishida, Renji, Byakuya, and a crap load of other characters. Awesome.

10/10

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Still, why is Ichigo suddenly back to his Shikai form ? Is it because he lost consciousness at some point and reverted back ?
    Well, this is should be a simple answer in that of course Ichigo would not be in his bankai form since his bankai is broken. But I understand why you asked it in that Ichigo was in his bankai shihaksho(remember it is part of his bankai) even after his zanpakuto broke in bankai. I believe that Kubo screwed up here showing Ichigo in this manner afterwards during his RG training. Though also it could simply be that Ichigo did not go back into his human body(out of his shinigami form) all that time so he still appeared to be in bankai but without the power. Now that he has gone back into his human body and come out again he is back in his shikai and still unable to access bankai.

MANGASTREAM VERISON

And poll have been added.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Also WHERE'S THE POLL???!!! I DEMAND MY VOTE BE COUNTED!!!!
    Got one for ya.

OK does Ikumi notices Isshin or what? Also does she notice Oetsu assistant popping out of nowhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    MANGASTREAM VERISON

And poll have been added.

Got one for ya.

OK does Ikumi notices Isshin or what? Also does she notice Oetsu assistant popping out of nowhere?
    Nah, what she probably saw is that Ichigo turned around and lost conciseness (I assume that the assistant only took his soul, leaving his empty body on the street).

Ok so if Komamura is a direct descendant of that old Wolf, does that mean that he was a child that learned to walk and talk like a human, or does it mean that some of is ancestors banged the old wolf and a cross species was formed thats part wolf, part human?

Also, based on the scars and the apparent age of the wolf, we can assume that he could be linked to Yama. Possibly in the old days.