• l3l Good

1 11.11%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 538 Discussion/539 Predictions

Well I haven't even read the spoilers but its out so I'm hoping its as epic as Naruto was this week.

Just add detergent

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/538/3

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

while this chapter has its share of OMG moments, it isn't quite as epic as Naruto this week.
    come fight my brute here

Yeah this chapter was just okay.

I dont understand why is Hitsyuga acting like a noob who doesn't know how to fight with a sword?

- Shuuhei has a bankai?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Shuuhei having a bankai doesn't surprise me, and it's probably one of the stronger ones of the non-captains.

Capt Hitsugya is acting noobish, but he's been far more dependent on his zan's power than others and hasn't relied on actual swordfighting. this has some potential,

Ichigo's second round in the aschugi room was definitely both anti-climatic and kinda expected given how he has his sudden maturity growth spurts.
    come fight my brute here

Lols, regarding hitsugaya..... i personally think he is trying to raise up the moral of his squad by "training" along side them..... look at their faces when hitsugaya "trained" with them.... but i think its hopeless..... though its the right thing to do as the commander, or hear as the 10th squad captain to ease their minds momentarily...... he could have gone to kyoraku to learn sword training, though days of training wouldn't matter..... hitsugaya heavily relied on bankai...... that is his flaws as a young captain

I like the hisagi, kensei training regiment..... smart move by kensei for me.... hisagi gaining bankai whether he could use it or not....would up his fighting level....... and i do think... mayuri or urahara has something to say about this bankai stealing before the next attack of the VR's, and better yet i like the mashiro "super" vice captain title lols..... i think the appointment happened after kyoraku told c46 that any captain can appoint 2 VC's as they liked

Hehe and at the last page we finally got to see what the hell is kumamura, and that big puppy thing.... they must be an old relic of SS.... i think i like how kubo is going to go with kumamura's origin

And ichigo.... haha lol... even the royal guard was kinda surprised that all the asauchi's bowed to ichigo.... like servant to a master.... and his asauchi looks is not surprising.... hollow shinigami maybe even quincy the first of its kind...plus ichigo always gets to jump from being in trouble coz he doesn't know what is going on or what to do to being awesome and powerful in just a day lols.... its always been like this... i guess this is the benefit of being 4 dimensional being

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

- Shuuhei has a bankai?
    I don't think he has bankai......yet.... its probably on the phase of having one... same as when renji trained in the same place as ichigo is about to achieve his... in other words its in the materialization phase of his zanpaktou imo

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahah 'Super Vice Captain'. Since Shuuhei's shikai is some reaper-related sword, I'm assuming his bankai makes him closer to 'death' itself?

A reaper of reapers. INCEPTION

Lol wtf? The ichigo and his aschugi thingy Totally didn't work for me but more imptly i like how shuuhei is being trained no nonsense stuff. Also not surprising since he was supposed to be the child genius of his generation n given that renji has had his already....Loved the last page, it made me laugh n go woah at the same time funny stuff.

Good chapter. It was kind of all over the place a little but good. First thing, Hitsugaya asking someone to train in swordsmanship doesn't surprise me. He sort of always relied on Hyorinmaru, but to see him trying to make up for what he's lost is commendable. Second yes Shuuhei has a bankai. You think he and Renji (I assume) did all that training for nothing. Waiting to see how it looks like and how strong it will be because they surely going to need it. Third and I think someone is going to say it sooner or later but is that big ass dog creature Konomura's dad? Come on you know your all thinking it. lol! In all honestly I think it maybe an old teacher of his. Lastly, Ichigo. Damn dude you got them bowing down to you like that and he knew which asauchi was his. I actually thought we were going to see Zangestu's face after a long time but no biggie. Also it seems that the hollow mask on his asauchi looks different than when the last time we saw it. Since Oetsu personally reforging it, you know that shit is going to be gangsta. Can't to see Ichigo's reforged Zangestu and, AND we can finally get to Osho' training.

Too bad we start off with where we ended with Ishida last week but am ok with that.

Thats a big dog, if it is a dog, I'm guessing its some kind of species of spirit creature, and if it is Komamura's dad, and Komamura seems half human, who on earth was his mom? And more importantly, if that this is his dad, what did Komamura do to make him angry?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well...Komamura calls him Oojiji-sama. Without seeing the kanji my bet is that "Oo" stands for "wolf", and "jiji" stands for "grandfather" or "great-grandfather", so that would make him some kind of a great ancestor? Figures with a wolf, since dogs are domesticised wolves.