• l3l Good

1 11.11%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

Now hes going to do it the strongest/best/original/safest way or whatever, and have afro forge him an asauchi he can use to pour his reiatsu into and make into his "real" zanpakuto, probably an all new Shikai and Bankai look now and probably a lot stronger.

Its kinda like Naruto, forming a wind blade with just your chakra or using chakra blades to channel it into and make a strong powerful wind blade.

Either way hes getting one now, and I CANNOT wait to see it! so excited!!
    I can't help but wonder whether the reason the Quincies could not Hijack his Banki all along was because he did not house it in an Asauchi. He materialized it all by himself, no medium to intercept(?). Anyway, If Afro is gonna forge him a new Zan, hope they keep the current danger in mind.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The whole point of the asauchi thing was that Ichigo and Renji had to prove that they were in command of their own powers, and selves. Renji of course did this, he knows himself and his powers, thus he proved it. It was impossible for Ichigo to do so because he had no clue on his own origins and where exactly his own powers derived from. This was shown in that the asauchi not only did not accept him, they beat his ass down. The second time around, Ichigo had knowledge of his origins and what exactly his powers derive from. He now fully understands and accepts them. I don't think it was ever about Ichigo not having a proper asauchi. If you wanna be technichal, then he actually did have one, he used Rukia's when she gave him her powers. It was that asauchi that was swelled with his power, got cut to pieces by Byakuya and Urahara leaving only the hilt which became Ichigo's zanpakuto Zangetsu. He just never understood, accepted and thus controlled the other aspects to his own power which was what everything was about.

*edit*

I suppose it is possible that the zanpakuto(no longer an asauchi) was lost when he lost his powers. And that upon re-receiving his powers, never got it back. So then his zanpakuto was manifested in some fullbringer/quincy type manner. Which was why we never saw oldman(or young,or hollow) zangetsu and Ichigo's inner world. I fully expect that to be remedied now.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Brother Kurohikari I would not be making as much fuss but for these pages, if these pages are not just hyperbolie then it should imply something worth a follow up..Question is how is it even possible given these pages.....

Spoiler!

I dislike hype, but I love Mysteries.
    Well, it was hinted in the current chapter, by the fact that one of the Asauchi turned into a Hichigo, which means that Hichigo became the Asauchi in a way. In similar manner Arrancer create their own swords Asauchi-Zanpakutou by sealing their Hollow powers in a sword form. Ichigo simply used that as a medium to release his Shinigami power, but his Hollow power were still there, the Black Getsuga is an example of that, as well as the fact that Vizards seemingly cannot use Hollow Masks and Bankais at the same time, or so it seems (IIRC Kensei had to remove his Mask before he entered Bankai against Wonderweiss... oh no, we already know about his Banaki, which means that he might lose or die in the next battle :O).

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    looks like the dog captain sealed the bigger dog away from society hmmmm interesting ..... and i wouldnt be surprised if hisagi already had bankai

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    looks like the dog captain sealed the bigger dog away from society hmmmm interesting ..... and I wouldn't be surprised if hisagi already had bankai
    You are definitely correct on both counts. Komamura always said that he owed Yamajii a debt for saving him when he was lost, maybe Kubo is going to fill the details on that and at the same time reveal why Komamura has a dog's head and is a giant of sorts.

Hisagi almost certainly has a Bankai, he for some reason does not want to reveal it, perhaps it's had to control, or perhaps he hates/dislikes it because like his shikai it is also an instrument for killing, perhaps even worse.

On another Note:

I am persuaded that Urahara and Mayuri will have figured out how to prevent Grand Theft Bankai no - jutsu (GTBNJ, lol ). Becuase the Quincies have way too many tricks up their sleeves and without Bankai, very few of them would be able to put up a decent fight.

I do feel sorry for Hitsugaya.

Quick questions:

1)If a Captain's Bankai is stolen, does he still have his Shikai? Does he still have his Reiatsu?
    2) Will Shiba Isshin return to SS and re-Captain his old squad? I know it's bad for Hitsugaya, but it's good for SS. If I know Kyouraku Shunsui, he won't let sentiment prevent him from making tough decisions.
    3) I also Wonder if Squad Zero will stay out of future fights? true their duty is to protect the Soul King, but one could make the argument that SS being destroyed is bad for the Soul King's safety.
    4) What other tricks do Juha Bach Have up his sleeve? The way he's got former Espada #3 Hallibel captured implies he's using her to breed Hollow based soldiers for his side.

@Paul

1. Bankai and Shikai are linked. What I'm not sure of, is if the bankai itself was stolen or if the Zanpakuto Spirit was also sealed. If the spirit was sealed, then both shikai and bankai will be gone. If its just the bankai, then the Shinigami should still be able to communicate with the Spirit and thus can still use all the techniques except the bankai itself. I believe the reiatsu should remain intact. Ichigo had his reiatsu when awoken by rukai even tho it was a nameless blade.

2. If Isshin does return, I suspect it will be for a part-time basis. Possibly till the end of this arc, and at which point Hitsugaya's Bankai should've returned.

3. Based on the brutally honest answer Tenjirō Kirinji hit Soifon, its safe to say that the Zero Squad should be their last line of defense. SS will have to suck it up and whittle down the numbers, and those that get through, will tango with the Zero squad(I expect that line will be broken quite early for more info on the SK to leak out.)

4. Well she did seem to be in a SM position. The question that really needs to be asked, is if she is being defiled, who is doing the job, and by extension, if it is Bach, then he's officially the first rapist in the Bleach world.

@Pratesh,

If Zanpakutou start with an Asauchi, and the Shinigami poors his Reiatsu into the Asauchi and makes it his (as per afro Zero guy), well then I f a shinigami still has his Reiatsu intact, then what's to stop the Shinigami from starting Over with another Asauchi?

It wasn't meant to be funny, but I had to laugh at your number 4 above.

^ Well honestly I was thinking the same thing. It would be possible to start over. But if you did start over and did master a new Bankai and then received the old, stolen one, what happens then? Do you gain 2 bankais?

Also, more importantly I don't think this point will be covered, as even if you start over you will need that supposed 10 year for mastering it.

Ichigo and Urahara did it in a short period, but not all shinigamis are on their level. Hell, I'd wager that none of the current captains are "geniuses" of that caliber.

Wasnt Hitsugaya suppose to be the once every 100 years genius?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Wasnt Hitsugaya suppose to be the once every 100 years genius?
    Yup. That's why I think this sudden show of humility is an actual effort to raise the morale of his subordinates.