Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Yes indeed guys, yes indeed. The only real problem I had was that even if they mixed clans, there power should stand out just like an Uchiha's would. Even when Sasuke was supposedly the only Uchiha alive, he received great praise for his natural talents and abilities.

It was stated that overtime it became painfully obvious that the Senju were superior in combat. I feel as though if they are all mixed in somewhere, their abilities should really stand out: their tremendous chakra should really stand out. The few we know of have great power. A power non analogous to any other ninja current day (non edo tensei).

I'm willing to accept the clan mixing, but now they're great power missing. When a Uchiha is on the field, his or her presence is known whether they bare the name Uchiha or not. In fact, there power is the primary problem right now. The Senju who outclassed them should be know as well. Lastly, other than Paulbees explanation to put my mind at ease, why oh why is it the only clan to no longer be established, with its own traits an techniques. Plenty of other clans have been known to mix (just as they should), and last name or not, their abilities are directly related to their lineage, and clan specialties.

But I'll let this go now lol We can get back on topic

Dear Brother Kishimoto,

Please grant me this one last request. When time comes to reveal more about the SO6P, please let his clan name be Namikaze, or let his own family name be Namikaze.

Love, Paulbee
    (Number 1 Narutard)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Kishi hasn't explained anything when it comes to the Senju, and he missed the most obvious opportunity to do so. We don't know where the Senju are today. We don't even know how Hashirama died. And we don't even know why every single know Senju power is concentrated into Hashirama's Mokuton, which only he (and his magical plants cells) possess

So much time has been dedicated to the Uchiha clan. The circumstances surrounding their clan's demise have been discussed to death. The nature of the Mangekyou (how to awaken it, its powers) have been clarified. Many exceptional Uchiha have been shown, each with relatively unique abilities, which others have sought to control via transplants (much like Hashirama's power, except logically not monopolized by a single person's traits).

To be fair, Sasuke is an Uchiha, and so their clan being thrown in our face makes sense. To me, Kishi seems to have come up with the relevance of the Senju on the fly. With no Senju characters introduced in the first 300 chapters (Hashirama/Tsunade's lineage was not made out to be significant), tje entire history had to be fit into the existing one... thus while the Uchiha history was "elaborated on" when Kishi made his changes over time, the Senju history had to be made from scratch and thrown in; worse still, the only ones who told/heard the story of the Senju at first were the Uchiha, so we gained even more Uchiha emphasis. Rather than helping the Senju catch up tp the Uchiha in relevance, it simply increased the Uchiha relevance/mythology even further, while using the existence of a rival clan as a prop for the Uchoha clan's history. It was only later that Naruto's toes ro the Senju were explained, with the new need to help the *Uzumaki* clan appear relevant... so they leeched off the Senju backstory, which was already basically an Uchoha prop.
    !!
    And that's why no one ever noticed Naruto's clan or name or bothered to tell him about it, none of the Classic cast are Senju or appear to care about them, and we still don't know anything about the Senju except for information that fits with the Uchiha (how their powers cpmbine, how they're Yin/Yang both mentally and physically, how they interacted over time). Hell, even the Hashirama flashbacks were given to an Uchiha to help him understand his clan.

Sorry about all the spelling errors, typing on a phone with a touchscreen keypad.

Well, if the Senju had a visible physical trait like the Uzumaki (red hair) or Uchiha (red eyes) or the Hyuga (white eyes), then it would have been easy to discern and notice that they are all over the world... though, a certain amount of the Senju (mainly Hashirama's brothers) had white hair, so it's possible that all those white haired badass and powerful ninja (White Fang, Frog Hermit, Copy Ninja) are descendants of that part of the Senju clan line that had white-silver-gray hair.

Let's not forget that having an orange hair is already an indication that someone has connection to Jyugo's (unnamed clan) or Uzumaki's.

IIRC, Garaa's surnames isn't known, but according to the what Kabuto said, he is an Uzumaki, since he has a visible trait (at least it makes sense that he was chosen also because of his genes).

The Shimura clan also somewhat disappeared (Danzou was the last known member), though they were supposedly on Sarutobi's level when they first joined Konoha (and now there are tons of Sarutobi clan members).

Not to mention that it seems that most of the ANBU ninja used codenames (like Yamato, Tenzou, Sai, whatever their names actually are) rather than their actual clan names and names. Seeing as the Senju were the strongest and somewhat the ruling faction, it wouldn't be surprising if a lot of them belonged to ANBU and simply operated and married on their codenames.

Beside Hashirama was the only one that had Mokutoun, so there really was no symbolic trait to keep them together, like fire specialization of the Sarutobi, Sharingna of the Uchiha, Shadow Manipulation of the Nara and the like.

Changing the Subject back to the current episodes. Looking at the Four Hokages, I now understand why Tobirama went and created so heinous a Jutsu as Edo Tensei.

Looking at it now, it seems ET was probably a Last ditch End-Of-The-World, Apocalypse, All Hell Broke Loose, We're all doomed, The Bottom Just Fell Out, Last Ditch save our lives please technique, probably meant to revive previous Hokages to save the Village, NAH, SAVE the Whole World no-Jutsu.

Tobirama probably realised that there could come a danger that Only someone of Hashirama's Caliber could counter. That's probably why they also save the bodies (for the DNA).

Last edited by paulbee; 05-29-2013 at 03:43 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !