Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Freaking epic, that last panel of team 7, gave me the goose bumps.

Minato being able to use bijuu mode, isn't that difficult to accept, after all it was him, that perform the original seals (on him and on Naruto), and on the death gods belly, even having no real body, Kurama's chakra was within him, so he may have struggle (probably less) like naruto did, to tame it.
    But it isn't necessarily sure that he needed to tame it, he only sealed chakra, not the Kyuubi's personality, he would only need to use the chakra and not fight with Kurama, to tame it.

The response of Sakura being Naruto's girlfriend, isn't shocking (at least to me), remember that just like Jiraya, who was in love with Tsunade all his live, so is Naruto in love with Sakura with all his heart. A few chapters ago, we saw Hinata stepping forward and assuming her love for Naruto, and for that, it was assumed that they would be together, let's face it, even Naruto could tell that she liked him, even if it was only when Pain attacked konoha.
    And it makes some sense, Naruto and Sakura, are the closest couple, to have such similarities, with Minato and Kushina.

I really liked, Madara's reaction to Harashirama's arrival, that lunatic/ecstasy face on him, it was like "finally, i can get serious and enjoy the most pleasurable thing in this world."

The only little thing that disappointed me, was the reaction of Minato revealing himself has Naruto's father, only a few should know it, at least Sakura, who was the one closest should have had another reaction, but in the middle of the confusion, the revelation could have been lost in the moment, i expect that the reaction will come in a few chapters when things calm down or after all of the shinobi see Minato in bijuu mode just like Naruto (the only thing that distinguish them, is Minato's arm's that have those "spring", other than that, like father like son.

Minato has one of the coolest ways to introduce himself : "I'm Minato Namikaze, prepare for the blast"

Me gusta

And about Naruto, he's obviosuly making his dumb ass jokes to frustrate sakura and jokingly brag about a success with his first crush that he didn't ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Majere View Post
    Freaking epic, that last panel of team 7, gave me the goose bumps.

the only thing that distinguish them, is Minato's arm's that have those "spring", other than that, like father like son.
    that and the whiskers

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    This is really interesting turn of events with the revived Kages and Sasuke on good terms with Konoha, but all these big turn-arounds happened very fast, even rushed I would say. From one point of view it is very epic and awesome, but story-wise it is a complete overhaul of the entire manga. I guess it's the author himself that changed and decided maybe to speed up the pace. One side of me is happy, the other is cofnused and misses the good old days when the pace was slower and story coherent.

Now back to the chapter itself. Minato being proclaimed the fastest shinobi doesn't dissapoint and arrives at the scene with much time to spare for friendly chat. It was a little goofy of him to outright ask if Sakura is his son's girlfriend and Naruto's answer was even more goofier. I think Naruto was just being silly and meant to say something along the lines that Sakura is a girl and also his friend and thus a girlfriend so maybe there was a word-joke involved that the translators didn't pick-up.

Then the other 3 Kages arrive and everyone is like "holy crap is this really happening ?!". Notice that Naruto says "the others are coming too, though a bit late" IMO he doesn't mean Sasuke but the current Kages. So it seems Tsunade managed to save them and now they are joining the battle.

Minato surprises everyone and enters not the normal Kyuubi mode but the final Kyuubi mode as simple as that. This confused the hell out of me. Does this mean that there is another Kyuubi inside Minato's mind and he managed to tame it in matter of seconds ? Or maybe it is that Kyuubi's consciousnes is only withing Naruto and Minato only has the chakra ? Or how does his jutsu work exactly ? This part is strange, and it also makes it lot less special for Naruto.

And then the biggest bombshell came out from Sasuke's mouth when he proclaimed that he will be the next Hokage. Such arrogance and delusion. Not so long ago he wanted to murder the entire village and now he acts like the solution of all it's problems and conflicts. Naruto seriously needs to wake him up because Sasuke isn't a Hokage material right now. I strongly believe that this is just a way of setting up the final duel between Sasuke and Naruto. And lol, I wonder how Tsunade is going to react to hear this news. I mean, as far as I know she isn't officially dead so she is still the current Hokage.

Team 7 ain't reborn without Kakashi, silly Naruto. But I do have to say that I'm excited to see the trio fighting together again. Well, maybe Sakura didn't really fought with Naruto and Sasuke together shoulder to shoulder but she seems confident that she can do it now and I really hope she delivers into her promise. But like I said, I want Kakashi in there too !
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

There are actually a few differences between Naruto's biju mode and Minato's. Other than the whiskers. Mainly, Minato has that coat from before. But his markings are the same as Naruto's regular biju mode. Not his rikkudou mode.
    Meaning, Minato has regular biju mode, not rikkudou mode like Naruto has. Also, Naruto's rikkudou mode gives him some sort of coat, similar to the one Minato has. But it looks to be made out of chakra.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

1st this was a fucking amazing chapter with only 1 flaw.....Sakura as Naruto's gf! Fuck that! Also, I wasn't too far off on my prediction a few weeks back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Hmm after reading this chapter I wonder if Naruto will nominate Sasuke for Hokage lol.
    In time it may actually come to pass.

So many things to discuss...arghh work sucks lol. I'm typing this on my phone inside of a budget meeting lmao!

Am gonna go ol' school on everyone and say this was a DOPE chapter! Funny how Naruto proclaim that Sakura is his girlfriend, I wonder if Hinata was nearby. Minato in Kyuubi mode equals me .

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Why did Naruto say Sakura was his girlfriend... my mind exploded in confusion/anger when I read that.
    You think Hinata was nearby and she heard that?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Then the other 3 Kages arrive and everyone is like "holy crap is this really happening ?!". Notice that Naruto says "the others are coming too, though a bit late" IMO he doesn't mean Sasuke but the current Kages. So it seems Tsunade managed to save them and now they are joining the battle.
    Thought the same thing.

And then the biggest bombshell came out from Sasuke's mouth when he proclaimed that he will be the next Hokage. Such arrogance and delusion. Not so long ago he wanted to murder the entire village and now he acts like the solution of all it's problems and conflicts. Naruto seriously needs to wake him up because Sasuke isn't a Hokage material right now. I strongly believe that this is just a way of setting up the final duel between Sasuke and Naruto. And lol, I wonder how Tsunade is going to react to hear this news. I mean, as far as I know she isn't officially dead so she is still the current Hokage.
    I laughed when he said. Am like c'mon son? Anyway you know Tsunade is going to forgive his crimes.

Team 7 ain't reborn without Kakashi, silly Naruto. But I do have to say that I'm excited to see the trio fighting together again. Well, maybe Sakura didn't really fought with Naruto and Sasuke together shoulder to shoulder but she seems confident that she can do it now and I really hope she delivers into her promise. But like I said, I want Kakashi in there too !
    Yeah Team 7 isn't complete without Kakashi. Sai is might feel a little left out when he see's this.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

OOOKKKAAAYYY!!! I am stunned speachless. Where is my jaw that fell to the ground somewhere. I never saw this coming. Okay Cough cough!

I don't really like what I just read, it all felt too simplistic, too chiche'd. No complexity. I'll have to read this all over again.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think i teared a little. NO words can describe how epic this chapter. Loved Madara's reaction plus hashirama and Sasuke one liners lol epic. Even though Sasuke's logic is flawed as hell im not going to question it at the moment and just gonna enjoy. Team 7 together again huh

Nearly choked when Sasuke said he wanted to be Hokage, really blindsided me there. And as for Minato, about time he got a new ability besides teleporting.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off