Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I think that the Kyubi in Minato has also a consciousness, at least it would explain that Oro's arm, which didn't have consciousness, were automatically freed (since only death bounded it), while the Kyubi part didn't. The other possibility is that perhaps Minato came to terms with Kyubi within the Mask, so that when they are released, the Kyubi won't need to wait (for an undetermined amount of time) for a revival and would prefer to come out together with Minato.

Minato's and Naruto's seals is different from the one that Mito and Kushina had. That's quite strange considering that those seals were made with Uzumaki knowledge, yet Minato's proved to be better, or is it that Minato is the only person (beside So6p) skilled enough to pull off such a complex seals (this would make some sense).

Still, when Minato first sealed Kyubi, he said that it's chakra was heavy and it basically paralyzed him, so how does he now jump around like he was a feather ? It seemed as they didn't know what was happening within the Mask at all. What's more, a Jinchurki can't use the Dead Demon Seal, so come after using, Minato now is a Jinchurki ? Seriously, this seems plot-holed.

Sasuke, well I did see that coming, though I didn't think that Kishi would make it so dumb...

Sakura... hahahah, now that's a good joke, power, buhahaha, whatever power she has, she won't do much. If Naruto in SM couldn't take Pain on, then I doubt that whatever Sakura pulls out can even affect Jyubi. Unless she pucked her chakra to her fist on atomic level, then I guess when that fist is released the earth might really be shattered.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    Okay, then riddle me this: Why did Minato have to summon the death-god? If half of Kurama was sealed in Naruto, and the other half within Minato himself, what reason did he have to summon the death-god?
    The Death God was part of the sealing technique. Thats why he had to summon it. No Death God then no splitting Kurama's chakra.

If I remember correctly. 1.) Minato used Death God to split Kurama's Chakra 2.) used the other seal to seal half in Naruto (was it called 8 trigrams or something?). It could be possible that the 8 trigram seal worked on both of them. Or when Minato used the death god technique it was on both him and the Yin and they were merged (so to speak) when sucked into the Death Gods belly.

I dont think it's an a$$ pull that Minato can use the yin half.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    The Death God was part of the sealing technique. Thats why he had to summon it. No Death God then no splitting Kurama's chakra.

If I remember correctly. 1.) Minato used Death God to split Kurama's Chakra 2.) used the other seal to seal half in Naruto (was it called 8 trigrams or something?). It could be possible that the 8 trigram seal worked on both of them. Or when Minato used the death god technique it was on both him and the Yin and they were merged (so to speak) when sucked into the Death Gods belly.

I dont think it's an a$$ pull that Minato can use the yin half.
    Minato had to Seal the Kyuubi's Yin somewhere, since it's not a "soul" or part of a soul like Orochimaru's arms / living beings... and it needed a container, which ended up being him. As to why the Death God was needed, that was to stop it from regenerating. It was the only way to permanently weaken the Kyuubi. Maybe the full Kyuubi would have been too much to Seal in a newborn or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    I agree on the Minato chakra cloak thing. It just seems like a fan service more than anything. Why would Minato even need to pull out that chakra cloak in the first place? Seems like it was just for show.
    OKAY... Theory Time.

I have been saying for a while that Nauto in Kyuubi Chakra Mode looked like The SO6P because of Minato's . And I am suspecting that this is not a mere coincidence. Recall that originally Minato was the Promised Child/Saviour. When he died, that role fell to his son Naruto.

I think there is a direct link in Minato's lineage that very closely goes back to the SO6P's own Clan or Family, this could be why both of them resmble the SO6p so much, also I think that the SO6p intended for Kurama's chakra to have this effect on the "Saviour" that SO6P prophesied to the Baby Bijuus.

In other words if anyone else had been Kurama's Jinchuuriki, and had entered into th Kyuubi Chakra Mode (or whatever), they may have had a totally different external appearance. In my theory, Kurama's Chakra was meant to resonate with SO6P's descendant who had the potential to fulfill the role of "Saviour".

I just hope and pray that Kishi does not fail us by making the end of the story too cut and dried/pat. I do prefer a more intellectually stimulating read along with deep mysteries and new and significant revelations.

Having Vented, I do like Sasuke's return from the Darl Side. And YOU CAN BET that Now that Sasuke is back there is ZERO chance of Sakura being hooked up to Naruto. I do very very dislike Kishi making Naruto look even more stupid by his saying tha Sakura is mor or less his girlfriend.

PLease please please Kishi, can you spare Naruto a little bit of Dignity? Even in his moment of triumphant reunion with Minato, Kishi had to subject him to being hit on the head(?) by Sakura. I really hate guys who can't place personal dignity above infatuations.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post

Okay, I'll buy that. Given the order of seals, it's possible that Minato had to store Kurama's Yin-chakra somewhere before he sealed Kurama in Naruto. I am still having trouble to understand why Kurama's Yin-chakra isn't sealed just in the death-god, but in Minato. But it might be a seal-requirement, so I'll play along.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    OKAY... Theory Time.

I have been saying for a while that Nauto in Kyuubi Chakra Mode looked like The SO6P because of Minato's . And I am suspecting that this is not a mere coincidence. Recall that originally Minato was the Promised Child/Saviour. When he died, that role fell to his son Naruto.

I think there is a direct link in Minato's lineage that very closely goes back to the SO6P's own Clan or Family, this could be why both of them resmble the SO6p so much, also I think that the SO6p intended for Kurama's chakra to have this effect on the "Saviour" that SO6P prophesied to the Baby Bijuus.

In other words if anyone else had been Kurama's Jinchuuriki, and had entered into th Kyuubi Chakra Mode (or whatever), they may have had a totally different external appearance. In my theory, Kurama's Chakra was meant to resonate with SO6P's descendant who had the potential to fulfill the role of "Saviour".

I just hope and pray that Kishi does not fail us by making the end of the story too cut and dried/pat. I do prefer a more intellectually stimulating read along with deep mysteries and new and significant revelations.

Having Vented, I do like Sasuke's return from the Darl Side. And YOU CAN BET that Now that Sasuke is back there is ZERO chance of Sakura being hooked up to Naruto. I do very very dislike Kishi making Naruto look even more stupid by his saying tha Sakura is mor or less his girlfriend.

PLease please please Kishi, can you spare Naruto a little bit of Dignity? Even in his moment of triumphant reunion with Minato, Kishi had to subject him to being hit on the head(?) by Sakura. I really hate guys who can't place personal dignity above infatuations.
    I like what you are saying, Paulbee. That would at least explain why only Naruto and Minato change their appearance. And I really hope that Sakura and Sasuke will come together. They truly deserve each other.

As far as dignity is concerned: I once learned that in Japanese mangas, authors tend to avoid making people appear too "perfect". For the same reason, Luffy isn't the brightest toy in the toy-box, and Zoro always gets lost. In this war, Naruto turned the war by identifying the White Zetsus, defeated the third Raikage (and maybe a few other Kages I forgot), found a way to overcome six Edo-jinchurikis, made all five current Kages true alliance-believers, and he managed to keep almost everybody alive during a fight against Juubi, Obito and Madara. So maybe, Kishi's story-telling isn't supposed to lower Naruto's dignity, but to raise that of the other shinobi. After all he already has achieved, maybe Kishi just wants to keep Naruto grounded.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I like what you are saying, Paulbee. That would at least explain why only Naruto and Minato change their appearance. And I really hope that Sakura and Sasuke will come together. They truly deserve each other.
    you know they'll end up with each other. Which is kinda sad because she'll totally ignore the fact that he tried to stab her in the face with a poison kunai. But, to be fair she did try to stab him first....on second thought they were made for each other. She'll go apesh!t on him like she did to Naruto this chapter and he'll look at her (Sharringan activated) and say, calm down b!tch and go make me a sandwhich!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I hate to be Johnny Raincloud here, but I am not that happy with the chapter.
    Do not worry, I actually think lots of people get hyped for nothing. I did not like it "and all that think otherwise can die" (what a smart thing to say...)

- Minato redirecting the blast like he was the only hope

- Sasuke's change of mindset from complete destruction of Konoha to Hokage (even if it is just a joke)

- Fawning tone of the chapter, too childish for me

I will read until the end of the story but this manga really needs to stop, according to me OFC. It is now comparable to DBZ, a manga with decreasing quality because streched until the rupture (due to its sucess, obviously). "I had hope" with this interesting face-to-face between Kakashi and Obito, was one of the rare insteresting situations since the Jiraya/Pain fight. Maybe it is the key for a storyline improvement. Indeed, I do not expect any surprise from the probable Madara/First hokage fight (if it repeats...).

The Death God is part of the sealing jutsu, that's why he appears to the caster.

1 - Minato performed the death god sealing jutsu
    2 - The Death God appears and conects with the soul of the user (Minato)
    3 - Death God's extends his hand (through Minato's body), grabs Kurama and drags half (yin) of his chakra out of his body and seals it in Minato.
    4 - Death God, claims the sacrifice needed to perform the seal (Minato's Soul), and seals Minato (that already has Kurama's Yin chakra sealed in himself) in his belly.

The thing is that, between step 3 and 4, Minato sealed Kurama with his other half of chakra (Yang) in Naruto, with the 8 triagram seal.

He used 2 different seals, one on himself and the other on Naruto.

So, just like it was said, Minato isn't a jinchuriki, he just has sealed in him, a certain quantity of Yin chakra from Kurama, there's no plot hole, since he doesn't have Kurama's soul, sealed in him.

So if Minato, being the original promised child actually has a linneage towards the so6p, then okay, his biju cloak is ok.
    And team 7 fighting together again, that's great I predicted this about a year ago actually, when edo Madara first came. Naruto and Sasuke teaming up and combining Susanoo and full biju mode against Madara.

And now, it seems like this could happen, and it would be kinda poetic too I think. It's just what Madara himself did in Hashirama's fight. Only now, Sasuke's Susanoo and Naruto and the 9tails combine their powers with Hashirama's huge Buddha summon, against Madara and the ten tails. This should be frickin' epic, no doubt.