Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I dont see why a lot of people are upset over Minato being able to use Byjuu mode. He split Kurama's chakra in half and gave half to Naruto and kept the other half. If Minato could make such a complex seal, why wouldnt he be able to use the chakra he sealed in himself? I find no problem with him entering byjuu mode. Now if he went into Rikuduo mode then we'd have something to complain about.

Anyway, great chapter with the exception of Sakura being Naruto's girlfriend and Saskue wanting to be Hokage.

Cant wait for Madara to find out that Saskue is an Uchiha with EMS. That should prove interesting.

uummmm....did anybody notice that Orochimaru is nowhere to be found? Where has the snake slithered off to?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Total ass pull with the whole "reunite team 7" thing. the minato using kyuubi chakra isn't so bad since technically he already has half of kurama's chakra in him. but sasuke as a sudden ally and skaura having "true power" is complete bull. we all know sakura's power is to waste ink and complain about how weak she is.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

i love how many people complain about how useless Sakura is and then the moment she is allowed to unleash her potential they again complain this time about how random her power up appears to be. you cant win, haters gonna hate
    im assuming she'll enter slug sage mode, seeing as we saw snake and toad and it requires a large chakra pool (shes been gathering chakra). but seriously people why so much hate? let her show why she belongs on team 7

and yes i approve of narusaku purely because its realistic for the story, you expect him to love someone who has been there since the beginning and shared hardships with, not a shy girl who's main form of interaction is staring from behind trees -_- but lets not turn this into a shipping war, despite my favouritism i didnt rage when all the naruhina stuff happened a few weeks ago, i simply accepted it as kishi's decision. anyway back to the epic chapter!!!

Damn Epic. Wonder if Minato intends to transfer his half to Naruto after the end of the fight. Also, poor ole Hinata. Anyways Its nice that team 7 is back, and It has set the place for the Naruto Sasuke fight to take place. Just fricking Epic.

I disagree with pretty much everyone here about the chakra cloak.

Techniaclly Minato accesed Kyubi's chakra moments before his own death. And having been sealed in the death gods belly until now, means he's using it for the first time EVER. Yet neither he, nor the third is in any way surprised by the cloak. Like it's just normal battle cloak for Minato.

Further more ever since Minato became Hogake he used to wear an actual cloak. as if a representation of what the chakra cloak "turns" him into.

Long story short. The chakra cloak we have been calling "bijuu mode" is no bijuu mode at all. it's just an ability from the Namikaze lineage which naruto happened to unlock along with removing the seal on Kyubi. Perhaps because the seal was rigged in such a way by Minato himself. Maybe the cloak was neccesery to fully use Kurama's chakra since it's only a half.

Edit: Having read the manga stream version i'm not so sure of this anymore.... but still it might be a posybility no?
    Last edited by Yellowcardus; 05-22-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Love this one of Hashirama:
    It really does bring a tear to my eye that we have so many hokage candidates ...
    Story seems to be pacing too fast now to my liking. Team 7 is not really back, unless you don't count in Kakashi.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Eh, Kishi's speeding things up but it is a battle after all and things tend to get hectic. Best 2 things about this chapter?

1.) The sheer maniacal GLEE on Madara's face at the prospect of fighting Harishma again.

2.) Sasuke telling them he's going to be Hokage in a clear effort to spark Naruto. he's trolling him and he's going to test his mettle. Sweet irony.

Also ironic that POW didn't include a Poll, rustles his jimmies when anyone doesn't approve of Naruto, especially this chapter. :p

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Why does Sasuke look so innocent now? Like the way he is drawn, he doesn't have that sarcastic smirk like before. I thought when he arrived on the battle field he would have EMS activated and already be in full Susanoo and start attacking the Juubi right away, just to show off his skills.

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    i love how many people complain about how useless Sakura is and then the moment she is allowed to unleash her potential they again complain this time about how random her power up appears to be. you cant win, haters gonna hate
    im assuming she'll enter slug sage mode, seeing as we saw snake and toad and it requires a large chakra pool (shes been gathering chakra). but seriously people why so much hate? let her show why she belongs on team 7
    That's not fair: I was the first (at least in this forum: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...-Sakura-a-Sage) who came forward with the "Sakura-is-a-slug-sage"-theory, and I would like it. The only thing is that she didn't show any decent fighting-power since her fight with Chijo against Sasori (which was six years ago). Maybe we'll see a prove of her Genjutsu-prowess/potential.

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    and yes i approve of narusaku purely because its realistic for the story, you expect him to love someone who has been there since the beginning and shared hardships with, not a shy girl who's main form of interaction is staring from behind trees -_- but lets not turn this into a shipping war, despite my favouritism i didnt rage when all the naruhina stuff happened a few weeks ago, i simply accepted it as kishi's decision. anyway back to the epic chapter!!!
    Well, Hinata risked her life when she intervened during Naruto's fight against Pain. And both watched Neji die. I would call that hardship.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I dont see why a lot of people are upset over Minato being able to use Byjuu mode. He split Kurama's chakra in half and gave half to Naruto and kept the other half. If Minato could make such a complex seal, why wouldnt he be able to use the chakra he sealed in himself? I find no problem with him entering byjuu mode. Now if he went into Rikuduo mode then we'd have something to complain about.
    Okay, then riddle me this: Why did Minato have to summon the death-god? If half of Kurama was sealed in Naruto, and the other half within Minato himself, what reason did he have to summon the death-god?