3 50.00%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well, i have a theory about bonny. That person, that we keep hearing about. that these rookies are with, (carribou and Bartolomeo) . I think it might be Bonny. Think about it, she might be making a play to be big time, she knew she needed to get stronger, since BB beat the shit out of her and her fodder crew. So, she brings in rookies. Plus, she could have some reasons to get the Mera Mera. She was very up set when Ace died, so maybe they had a thing? that would cause her to want that DF and maybe send in Bartolomeo? IK its a stretch but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Personally I believe the original Supernovas are their own crews and have no allied crews beneath them--yet. Bonney in particular would seem a bit of a stretch. Sure she was by no means the weakest Supernova, nor has she shown to be incompetent in fighting tactics or psychology. Hell, she even survived BB's beating and escaped the WG. She's definitely become stronger, but I don't think she's become that influential, especially if she's in hiding and trying to keep a low profile. More underlings mean a greater chance for betrayal and deceit, and we are talking about two younger, though nonetheless crazy/powerful Supernovas--Caribou and Bartolomeo--being her underlings. Just doesn't make sense to me. Also, I think Bonney was crying more about WBs death than Ace's.

The only time I've heard "that man" mentioned and Identified in OP is when Iva was talking about Dragon. It certainly would make sense for the Revolutionaries to be seeking power in order to tip the balance in their favor.
    For those looking for the chapter, its when Luffy told Iva that Dragon is his father. Not sure chapter number tho.

Oda is sick, no chapter this week or next week.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Hope he gets better soon, I heard he was in the hospital for this sickness.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Hope "that man" is Buggy. Id like it.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Where is it that everyone finds this sort of information?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Where is it that everyone finds this sort of information?
    AP Forums.
    http://apforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Ahh, I haven't been there in ages...

Regarding issues WJ26 (May 27th release date) and WJ27 (June 3rd release date) of Shonen Jump: One Piece will be on hiatus, as author Oda Eiichio sensei is in the hospital with peritonsillar abscess (quinsy). To all the readers who were looking forward [to One Piece], we are very sorry. One Piece is listed on the memo for WJ26 as appearing in the issue, because it was too late in the printing process to make a correction. We also apologize for that.

Furthermore, in the notice about series not appearing in issue WJ26, the illness was written as "tonsillitis," but that is not correct. The correct name is "peritonsillar abscess."
    The plan is for One Piece to resume in issue WJ28 (June 10th release). Please continue to support One Piece now and in the future.
    -The Editorial Department of Weekly Shonen Jump.

2 week break.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!