• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowcardus View Post
    Then why take up the name "Kurosaki"? Making the connection by name alone might be a lillte far fetched yes, but you'd think if he were trying to hide quincy involvement, that would be a good place to start. Also weren't Shinigami overlooking (as in, checking up on/spying on) known quincy families? If they knew about Uryu's, they could have known about Kurosaki's just aswell. So in that sense, making the connection by name isn't implausible at all.

Also, we know that at least Karin has become pretty adept eversince Ichigo lost his powers, and Yuzu might not be far behind. I don't know, honestly i still feel like i'm missing something here.
    Actually, no one was checking on Quincies as only Mayuri had any interest in them after their threat was ended by the shinigami and then he had satisfied his own curiosity with them as well sometime after he had Ishida's grandpa kidnapped. He explained all this before He and Ishida fought in SS. This further shown by Ryuken scolding Masaki for helping Isshin that one time, because the quincies had laws against having any contact with shinigami to keep their apparent resurgence secret. So its understandable for Isshin to take the name Kurosaki since he was seemingly trying to hide himself and his family from SS. That is also the reason why all that history was also kept from Ichigo. Granted, it would make more sense for Isshin to make a whole new name to take to protect his family from all threats but oh well, that's just Kubo trying to copy Naruto with the Uzamaki curve-ball I think.

You are talking as if there is only one family with a Kurosaki name, which is heavily unlikely. Almost for sure there are a dozens of people with that surname all over Japan, yet are not related to each other. In the current age, surnames aren't as distinctive as some tend to believe. Besides, it's quite likely that the current surnames of Quincy are different from those they had at the and before war. Quincy are supposed to be the smart bunch, I'm pretty sure that they have covered their tracks. If they didn't, then seemingly all of them should have the same surname in order to respect the King and from the fact that it is often that a more prestigious surname is taken regardless if it belonged to the future wife or husband.

Maybe hes the King of Hell lol

and yes Yondaime Kurotsuchi put some antibodies in Uryuu and Sado so he could monitor them from SS, but that was a while ago, don't know if hes still got them in there.

Id like to see Uryuu's new bow and new powers, I really hoped he would go back to his final form from SS arc! I loved that design and the power he had is still kinda unmatched even now
    A pie in the sky?

About the bloodline of juha bach that flows through all quincies...... and opie's statement that he needs to tell "your majesty" to increase our blut.... something on those lines...... can bach really adjust the level of power of each quicny ability? or is it just the blut? which could make sense since he might have adjusted Royd's blut and maybe even some of his abilities to closely match/resemble the original bach.... just enough too fool yamamoto in to thinking that he is the "Real" bach.... this could remove my theory and others that royd is more skilled than his other brother llyod, but in reality it was all juha bach's doing.... if he indeed can do such a thing.. if he could to what extent can he do it? is their a limit he could give to every quincy? does it depend on an individuals potential for his/her powers to increase

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    since i love drama and twisting plots.....could it be possible that juha somehow has the souls of the quincies he sacrificed? for example katagiri?????......maybe that's why uryuu has joined... just a thought though.......
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    since i love drama and twisting plots.....could it be possible that juha somehow has the souls of the quincies he sacrificed? for example katagiri?????......maybe that's why uryuu has joined... just a thought though.......
    No, he doesn't. If that was the case than Masaki's soul wouldn't have been devoured by Grand Fisher, after Bach has absorbed her powers. The Quincy normally don't die because of loosing their powers. It was a special case for Katagiri, whose body was weak. It even seems that without her Quincy powers, she might not even have been able to be born safely.

It's also worth considering that the Quincy that Mayuri have experimented on, might have been mostly those whose power was absorbed by Bach, seeing as almost none of them displayed special or even any of their abilities. Unless they were holding back their powers, so that the enemy will not learn of them (though seeing as some broke down and agreed to burn their own children, it seem quite unlikely).

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    what about uryuu's grandpa???? could he have died because his powers were taken and he was too weak to fight that hollow??????
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

what about uryuu's grandpa???? could he have died because his powers were taken and he was too weak to fight that hollow??????
    Uryuu's Grandpa was a pure quincy and he died because Mayuri F***ed him up by delaying the reinforcements and given that he was already at that old age I guess he would naturally have been weaker.

Oh damn, you might be right. All Pure Quincy have naturally inborn Blood Arts (though those that are not pure can also master them through training), for him to be bested by mere 5 hollows does seem strange (anything beside VL and above should be easy to beat for him). Masaki with only partial training was able to easily take down Shiro, so a veteran, expert and master of the Quincy arts, even if old (after all they have the Ransei Tengai-something that allows even for the old ones to fight) shouldn't have problem with Hollows. Plus Ishida seems to be of similar age to Ichigo when his sensei died, so it's quite likely.

Remember, Ishida doesn't care about the old war 200 years ago, he even mentions that Shinigami were probably right. Thus the only reason to join them, would to be as a double agent in order to avenge his sensei and mother.

Perhaps Ryuken's forced promise on Ishida, of not associating with Shinigami, was from the very beginning meant as a preparation for a cover mission ? Ryuken and Ishida have the same reason to go after Quincy after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Perhaps Ryuken's forced promise on Ishida, of not associating with Shinigami, was from the very beginning meant as a preparation for a cover mission ?
    Oooo, clever!