• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I now think he might be going to see Urahara...he's the smartest guy around. Ichigo doesen't have any clue on how to reforge zangetsu, but Urahara knows all the theory behind his nature, so he may acyually know, and he will help ichigo do it his own way.
    But isn't Urahara in HM at the moment? That is the last place we saw him in and communicated from before Ichigo and the others went to the Soul Palace.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    could it be that human+quincy: half blood quincy....but pure quincy +half blood quincy is considered pure?????
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, nice chapter, didn't think that someone completely unrelated to the most part of Bleach, was part of the reason why Ichigo's and Uryu's mothers died.

Looks like the previous user of Hyourinmaru pulled the Ice Prison + Plus Ice Petal Rain on Bach, or at least it seems like something similar, anyway, it's quite likely that it was an Ice Bankai's doing, seeing as the Quincy, especially Bach, desired bankais and their kingdom is still frozen.

So, if Bach is the first Quincy, then doesn't it mean that he would need to have children with a non-quincy anyway ? Then I guess the Pure Quincy are those with his Blood (Thus Ichigo and Uryu fall into this category), but the impure ones, are those unrelated to his bloodline, basically humans with above average reiatsu that learned Quincy techniques from him or other Quincy. Something similar to those Arrancars that used Quincy techniques.

Uryu, I hereby name you Konrad Wallenrod, now go and take down these Teutonic Knights !!!

Edit:

Wow, in Mangastream version, Bach says: "...join your brother in arms..." to Uryu :O. He said brother, not brothers, damn could it be that the only way to leave the Quincy, Ryuken had to impregnate some pure Quincy women ? Does this mean that Hashvald might really be Uryu's brother and Ryuken's son then :O ?
    Last edited by Zero; 05-15-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Where does Ryuken's father fit into this? Knowing that both Ishida and Masaki are from royal blood, are their families held in such high respects just like the nobles of SS. Maybe those of royal blood have a strong biologic link to bach? Whilst the "half bloods" have mated with more humans than quincies thus weakening the bond to bach.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowcardus View Post
    The panel shows droplets of water falling from an umbrella. Ikumi is holding it. (you can see it in her hands, in the panel below).
    This signifies that it finally stopped raining, which it has been for the last 10 chapters (Ever since Ichigo came to the human world).

Basically, ichigo has no reason to despair anymore.
    I love this post. Great insight. I thought it was a dew drop falling from a leaf signifying a new morning, but I never was good at properly interpreting manga panels ).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Wow, in Mangastream version, Bach says: "...join your brother in arms..." to Uryu :O. He said brother, not brothers, damn could it be that the only way to leave the Quincy, Ryuken had to impregnate some pure Quincy women ? Does this mean that Hashvald might really be Uryu's brother and Ryuken's son then :O ?
    He was referring to himself. He meant that he was Uryuu's "brother-in-arms". Japanese text just literally asks him if they won't fight together. ("Tomo ni, tatakau dewa nai ka?"/"Shall we fight together?").

One question. can Ikumi see shinigami, hollows/spirits? I would assume so being that she brought Ichigo's shinigami badge which is supposed to be hidden from normal folk. And she is seemingly not confused over Ichigo telling his dad he is going out, so she must be able to see him, and is also not freaking out about him dressed up as a shinigami. Oh, and she totally wants to slob Ichigo's nob.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    One question. can Ikumi see shinigami, hollows/spirits? I would assume so being that she brought Ichigo's shinigami badge which is supposed to be hidden from normal folk. And she is seemingly not confused over Ichigo telling his dad he is going out, so she must be able to see him, and is also not freaking out about him dressed up as a shinigami. Oh, and she totally wants to slob Ichigo's nob.
    Nope, or at least she supposedly doesn't (though there are hints that she might be more important in the future...). The badge works on Ichigo's power, that's why it can be seen when he is not around, or similarly it was visible to others when he lost his Shinigami powers, he even comments on it.

The door to his house was open and he was screaming to his dead that he is going out. Normally, anyone would interpret it as a child announcing to his parent that he/she is going out.

I too have had a feeling that Ikumi is no ordinary person, else she is just way too nice to ichigo. Could she be related to Maski or even to Katagiri, I don't really know what, but she just seems to big sister like to Ichigo beyond what any ordinary boss will do.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I wanna see Urahara open up a door to the soul king world lol, and see everyones surprised faces as he brings Ichigo back like it was nothing haha and Aizen did all that work for nothing when Urahara knew how to get there easy all the time.

I think Im too confused about the 900/90/9 thing to make up my mind about this chapter but it was cool to see Uryuu again, and wheres his father the pure blood?
    A pie in the sky?

The way I see it...Ikumi just wants the D lol...I hope Uryuu get's more screen time given that kubo said that this arc would revolve arnd him n not give him the chad treatment(though im not really complaining for that one lol) and just skip through him like he did during the fullbringer arc which was supposed to be about him