4 36.36%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The thing is what happened to juha bach exactly before 999 years ago? or 1000 years ago? ...... i'm sure this is connected to what mayuri told yamamoto...... that its his fault that he didn't kill juha bach before....... what is this guy really? or what really happened to him that he needed to regain his heart for 900 years, his intellect for 90 more years and at last his power for 9 years.....

Did yamamoto or the shingamis then sealed his heart, mind and power in separate ways maybe using kidou.... since juha is described as a "sealed king"..... imo it makes sense that parts of him was sealed, and that is why he wasn't active during aizen arcs and fb arcs..... it took him a while to prepare

Ishida is obviously trying to gain 1 over juha bach but i doubt someone of his intelligence wouldn't be able to see through that ploy...then again i guess besides ryuuken he would be the most 'pure' at 3/4 quincy right? Didn't understand the 900 90 and 9 year part so does that mean he got his power after waiting 990 after getting his heart and intellect back? Though those numbers now give more meaning to the 1000 year arc and how he was able to fight yamamoto all those years back. Which means he probably isn't a human being at all then. Heck I won't be surprised if he was the brother of the soul king of something like the 2 sons of the sage in Naruto.

I hate Juha Bach

Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

MS translation......says juha bach really handpick what he viewed as impure quincies and not literally all half bloods....so it makes much more sense to me compared to MP translation this time

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'd like to know more about Ryuuken's part in this and his whereabouts. Ryuuken seems so aloof to me that I have doubts that he told Uryuu anything.

Ichigo is of course going to use the fullbring version of Zangetsu, but will he be able to fully restore the blade?

AND...

Anyone figured out the significance of the top panel in the image below?

Spoiler!

WOW, Take a gander at the expression on Ishida's face.
    The panel shows droplets of water falling from an umbrella. Ikumi is holding it. (you can see it in her hands, in the panel below).
    This signifies that it finally stopped raining, which it has been for the last 10 chapters (Ever since Ichigo came to the human world).

Basically, ichigo has no reason to despair anymore.

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Awesome chapter not just in content but the quality of Kubo's art skills was dope especially in the last couple of pages. Keep it up Kubo. Please tell me Uryu has is planning to pull a Sasuke here because if he knows that Bach is the reason why his mother is dead then joining them to get your revenge is the only play here. I asked myself, where the f^^k is Ichigo going? Back to SS is the only place he should be heading now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I love Bleach
    Me too.

one question: "where is ichigo going?"
    Probably back to SS and reforging Zangestu. Well that's where I think he's going anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    AND...

Anyone figured out the significance of the top panel in the image below?

Spoiler!

I think that's part of Ichigo's boss's umbrella.

I wonder if the stealing was similar to how Ginjo did it to Ichigo? Either ways I think Ishida playing possum.

I now think he might be going to see Urahara...he's the smartest guy around. Ichigo doesen't have any clue on how to reforge zangetsu, but Urahara knows all the theory behind his nature, so he may acyually know, and he will help ichigo do it his own way.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    I wonder if the stealing was similar to how Ginjo did it to Ichigo? Either ways I think Ishida playing possum.
    Judging by the image... its almost the same a sklavere(the thing that opie did to ayon)... only in a much larger scale compared to it

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    He took his heart from Obito, who no longer wanted it, and his intelligence from MacGyver.
    All he needed was a screwdriver, a roll of toilet paper, some aluminum foil, 2 rubberbands, and a pencil to make the sword that killed Captain Commander, very MacGyver-ish!

Cool Chapter, What is Uyruu up to? He supposedly very strong according to Opie. I wonder are they about to attempt they're second wave already. It's probably a good move if they are. They dont need to give Zaraki any more time to learn how to kill or he'll be unstoppable. Not to mention Ichigo, Renji, Byakuya, and Rukia will all be coming back at super sayien level 3.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid