0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 537 Discussion / 538 Predictions

It's out:

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/537

And as a German, I seriously cannot stand the weird translations. So:

Here, it's not supposed to mean "Prinz von Licht" (That hardly makes any sense. "Prinz von Licht" would mean that he is the prince of a region called "Licht"). In correct German, it is: "Prinz des Lichts", or "Lichtprinz", though I would prefer the first version:

And "Auswahlen" (actually, it should be "Auswahl") doesn't mean "Holy selection", but just selection. If they had wanted to write "Holy selection", they should have written "Heilige Auswahl":

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    I KNEW IT! (about Ishida I mean) But with the new revelation about this mother, now I don't know if he joined Bach out of Quincy loyalty or revenge for his mother's death... I love the new detail about Bach being the first Quincy, and look forward to a better mangastream translation.

I wanted to post my idea of the impure quincy a few chapters ago but was too lazy; I'll do it now I guess. The introduction of the ability to purge a quincy from a hollow infection by senior, more experienced and capable quincy is very interesting because this is the first time a quincy(Masaki) was ever infected by a special hollow which was created by Aizen with the h-cube, an infection that was apparently hollowfying Masaki, chest hole and everything.

Ryu's mother was obviously surprised and alarmed at Masaki's hole as if she has never seen this type of infection before, which makes sense because whitey was a uniquely tampered hollow. This means that quincies were somehow infected by normal hollows before, an infection which was different than Masaki's infection. Not too surprising considering that when normal humans are attacked by hollows, they are infected and can transfer the infection to their unborn children, thereby making fullbringers with SPECIAL/UNIQUE ABILITIES.. Almost like how normal hollows sometimes have UNIQUE/SPECIAL ABILITIES.

So it would make sense that this would happen as well to quincy who were infected by normal hollows during battle, these children would then theoretically be born with UNIQUE/SPECIAL ABILITIES, before birth even like the twins, and most likely all the other quincy who were shown to have strange and distinct abilities, while PURE quincy like the jail quincy seem to not have any outlandish ability like turning into a screaming ape, which seems really out of character for a quincy. Pure quincy are probably also capable of really maturing into dangerous enemies capable of challenging elite shinigami in their own right. It's also funny how the jail quincy considered absorbing the hollow monster as unholy and disgusting, and it's also logical how mixed or infected quincy would be looked at as lower because they are infected by one of the sworn enemies of the quincy, the hollows; and their taint is noticeable in the form of weird abilities even though those abilities might come in handy in a war against soul society.

Now maybe not ALL mixed quincy are considered impure because they are infected by hollows, but maybe just mating with a normal human is enough to make a mixed quincy rather than a pure quincy. Not too sure yet until we find out how exactly Bach is the first quincy and how he made the first quincy after him.

And isn't Uryuu considered a mixed quincy due to his mother? Bach states that he did a mistake by sending a pure quincy to fight ichigo, implying that he had mixed quincy in his ranks (some of the sternritters that have outlandish and hollow-like abilities?) so he probably didn't kill them ALL to regain his power. And just how powerful is Uryuu really?

I hope really powerful. enough to challenge ichigo, since their fight was foreshadowed when ichigo stated that it's been a while since he has faced ishida's arrows.

I find this quincy arc is AWESOME!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Great chapter another one that tops the previous...... nice roll kubo

So its because of juha bach that masaki died and katagiri died which is now confirmed to be ishida's mom,... its because of the technique "holy selection" where he stole their powers to fill his, he must have selected those he deemed impure and not necessarily half bloods(depending on better translation, this part is a bit wordy hehe).... he regained his heart 900 years, his intellect by 90 years, and his power for 9 years..... who the hell was watching over him when he had only his heart lols?,

This reminds me of the first vampire in the underworld series, Alexander Corvinus, to which every vampire and werewolves has his bloodline, and the heart, intellect, and power resembles the harry potter series lols, juha bach is alexander corvinus and voldemort in one

Also it was explained here that masaki used blut vene(that is why whitey could not do much damage to her), isshin just realize it lately..... and probably ishida can as well by training, because his dad is a pure blood, like ichigo's mom is

The last page was the best, ishida in vandereich uniform...... is he brainwashed and was captured offscreen..... because of the "subject(captured experimented/brainwashed)" phrase...... or did he go by his own will, if its the later then i know he has some sort of plan because juha bach is the reason why her mom died and why ichigo's mom died as well.... the other question is where will ryuken be in all of this?

Hm, great chapter, but what to make of it? If Bach can just take back the power of every and any Quincy at any time, he can just take Ichigo's Quincy powers at any time. Which means Ichigo won't be able to fight Bach with his Quincy powers.

And yes, I too am curious about Uryuu's motifs...

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Hm, great chapter, but what to make of it? If Bach can just take back the power of every and any Quincy at any time, he can just take Ichigo's Quincy powers at any time. Which means Ichigo won't be able to fight Bach with his Quincy powers.

And yes, I too am curious about Uryuu's motifs...
    Not unless he thinks he can turn ichigo to his side....

I love Bleach

So now Uryu's one of them huh? Well, I am convinced 100% that he has some sort of plan. Uryu is a smart and cunning enemy, and he holds his honor in high regard. Juha bach trashed the honor of his mother, by deeming her unworthy and taking her powers and life! He would never work with the assassin of his mom.
    In my opinion, while ichigo was in SS, Ryuken told Uryu everything about the past. The two had a sincere conversation and possibly they came up with a plan to bring down Juha. I wouldn't be surprised if Uryu's acting on his father's order. Juha back is allowing a mortal enemy under his wings, and one day he will regret it.
    I believe he cannot use the holy selection technique anymore, because he already restored his full reiatsu. And since he's full, he cannot take in any more.

one question: "where is ichigo going?"

Very nice, Bach is raising higher and higher in his awesomeness, and his disregard for mixed Quincy makes me wonder why he even bothered to make Arrancars Quincy. Even more so, why does he seem to respect Ishida when he is slightly mixed? I mean I don't see him as a guy to take whatever he can get, Bach is rather picky. And if he gained his power back through other Quincy, How did he gain back his heart and Intelligence? Was that also from other Quincy? If so, geez, no wonder they all follow Bach without question.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Very nice, Bach is raising higher and higher in his awesomeness, and his disregard for mixed Quincy makes me wonder why he even bothered to make Arrancars Quincy. Even more so, why does he seem to respect Ishida when he is slightly mixed? I mean I don't see him as a guy to take whatever he can get, Bach is rather picky. And if he gained his power back through other Quincy, How did he gain back his heart and Intelligence? Was that also from other Quincy? If so, geez, no wonder they all follow Bach without question.
    He took his heart from Obito, who no longer wanted it, and his intelligence from MacGyver.

- okay so he killed both their momma's hes just like Naruto's Tobi/Obito since he is responsible for both characters tragedies.

- So how exactly did he steal their powers???

- Ishida is no doubt trying to pull a Sasuke and back stab him by getting close so he can learn all the Quincy secrets and grow stronger.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I'd like to know more about Ryuuken's part in this and his whereabouts. Ryuuken seems so aloof to me that I have doubts that he told Uryuu anything.

Ichigo is of course going to use the fullbring version of Zangetsu, but will he be able to fully restore the blade?

AND...

Anyone figured out the significance of the top panel in the image below?

Spoiler!

WOW, Take a gander at the expression on Ishida's face.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !