Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
Ok Ill have a crack too:

Minato teleports them away like you said. But Sasuke and Oro go to the Kage's with the second's teleport (Harshirama may be with them aswell). Oro will say what a great chance to kill them all, but Sasuke will say no. Oro will then try to heal Tsunde, but she is too far gone. She gives him a TNJ and we start to see who he is turning into, then she dies. Madara will go to Hashirama as soon as Minato teleports everyone away and they will have a chat and a fight away from everyone.
I suspect Hashirama might go to Tsunade first, knowing that once the Throw Down with Madara starts, he might never have that chance to see his Granddaughter again.. Once there I feel Hashirama might be able to heal Tsunade or give her chakra. The reason is that Tsunade's self healing jutsu (I feel) only works because of her Senju ability that is probably a watered down version of Hashirama's ability. Hashirama may be able to synchronize himself to Tsunade and use that to heal her.

Meanwhile, someone has got to hold back the Juubi or Madara for Minato to have the time to visit with Naruto, so I voted for Sandaime and Tobirama.

I don't think Kakashi can defeat Obito given Obito is basically a Zetsu with Uchiha powers and highly primed mokuton. He doesn't even flinch with a huge hole in his chest, and probably he could even heal that at anytime he wanted. I voted for Kakashi to win or look like he wins, only because Obito wants him gone from their dimension while he thinks things through.