View Poll Results: How awesome was this chapter?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Totally awesome!

12 66.67%
  • Good

2 11.11%
  • Ok

2 11.11%
  • Meh

1 5.56%
  • Boring!

1 5.56%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I think I have a good theory behind the Bijuu's handing chakra to Naruto,

They basically created individual horcruxes inside Naruto to keep their essence or spirit alive, what I think will happen is Naruto will become the Juubi Jinchuuriki however instead of hosting the Juubi itself the Juubi's chakra will revive the Bijuu's with their essence, memories etc intact and from there they will go on to fulfill the Sage's prophecy with them merging into a more powerful being.

I wonder what Madara will have to say about Sasuke, and vice versa. Two generations of Uchiha. In fact, I wonder if Madara is oblivious to another Uchiha's existence.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    I wonder what Madara will have to say about Sasuke, and vice versa. Two generations of Uchiha. In fact, I wonder if Madara is oblivious to another Uchiha's existence.
    I'm really hoping Kishi delivers on their interaction... I'm excited for so many major players to interact. I have no doubt there will have to be a few missed opportunities, but hopefully I can see Madara's reaction to Sasuke, Minato's reaction to Obito, and Orochimaru to make a strong impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'm really hoping Kishi delivers on their interaction... I'm excited for so many major players to interact. I have no doubt there will have to be a few missed opportunities, but hopefully I can see Madara's reaction to Sasuke, Minato's reaction to Obito, and Orochimaru to make a strong impact.
    I actually hope that Orochimaru will edo-revive Jiraya and Tsunade as well (technically she should be dead by now). I wouldn't be surprised if he kept some of their DNA (he faced against them a couple of time long after learning ET). Seeing the 3 Sennins together again on the battlefield would be quite an impact in itself. Beside Tsunade's and Jiraya's reaction to redeemed Oro would have been awesome as well ;0.

^ This. However I don't think its possible for Jiraya as Kabuto was unable to get a sample of his DNA and as far as we know and have been shown, Kabuto knew quite alot if not all about Oro and his interests/experiments.

However based on the bomb squad heading for Madara, things need to get pretty dicey for him to seek more backup.

While I'm inclined to believe you are correct prat, Oro managed to keep a few things hidden from even Kabuto. DNA samples from his fellow Sannin would likely be among them.

Zero, I'm still not convinced Tsunade's dead yet though. Word of her passing would have made it to Naruto and Sakura by now one would think. Something Edo Madara would want to brag about.
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    While I'm inclined to believe you are correct prat, Oro managed to keep a few things hidden from even Kabuto. DNA samples from his fellow Sannin would likely be among them.

Zero, I'm still not convinced Tsunade's dead yet though. Word of her passing would have made it to Naruto and Sakura by now one would think. Something Edo Madara would want to brag about.
    He technically did by answering Naruto's question, saying that situation there is, likely not good, or something along those lines. Basically he was implying that he left them to die slowly and that would have been indeed what happened, if not for Tsunade using the rest of her chakra remaining in the half body she was left with (seriously, vitality of the Senju, Uzumaki and Jyuugo's clan is way overboard, though they still aren't as half-immortal as Obito seems with his phasing and Zetsu body).

Oh Well!...Predictions.

Well I really suck at predictions, and I almost never attempt them, HOWEVER.

Chapter 631 prediction:

Tobirama and Sandaime show up. Hashirama went to Tsunade, he helps save the Kages.
    Back at the Juubi, Sandaime and Tobirama fight Madara, Minato teleports the Ninjas still alive and Naruto away (This allows Minato to have a talk with Naruto and the Kyuubi).
    Juubi has lost interest in fighting, it just wants to transform into its final form.

Chapter ends with Hashirama joining the fight with Tsunade and the Hokages, also Minato reveals he's brought the Kyuubi's Yin. Kakashi kills or APPEARS to Kill Obito.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ Nah, I think that the situation will be reversed from Kakashi gaiden. They fight, Kakashi slashes through Obitó's Rinnegan, then both of them pull out Kamui, space gets distorted and the pocket dimension starts to collapse. One of the stone pillars (or whatever are those) starts crumbling, hitting Obito in he blind spot, Kakashi see this scenes as a flashback, only that this time it's Kakashi that jumps to save Obito from being crushed. BAM, Kakashi is half crushed, but before seemingly dying, he gives back Obito his MS and imparts him with the words to protect the world and of those that once Obito himself believed. Obito, thanks to the zetsu parts and the fact that it was his eye all along, adapts to it without need for surgery. But, Obito doesn't leave Kakashi to die, since this time he has the necessary power to save all and pulls out Susanoo that have space-time bending properties, that allows both of them to get out of the dimension. After returning to the world they end up in a cave were redeemed Kabuto is standing, he notices that Kakashi is mortally wounder and says that as doctor (medical ninja), he cannot leave a patient dying before his eyes and thus using his medical jutsu and zetsu parts from Obito, he menages to save Kakashi. After that, Obito takes Kakashi's Shinobi headband, put ons his forehead and goes to aid everyone in the battle, leaving Kakashi in Kabuto's care...

Well something like that . Though there is a possibility of Mass-Resurrection happening at some point in time anyway.

Ok Ill have a crack too:

Minato teleports them away like you said. But Sasuke and Oro go to the Kage's with the second's teleport (Harshirama may be with them aswell). Oro will say what a great chance to kill them all, but Sasuke will say no. Oro will then try to heal Tsunde, but she is too far gone. She gives him a TNJ and we start to see who he is turning into, then she dies. Madara will go to Hashirama as soon as Minato teleports everyone away and they will have a chat and a fight away from everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.