View Poll Results: How awesome was this chapter?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Totally awesome!

12 66.67%
  • Good

2 11.11%
  • Ok

2 11.11%
  • Meh

1 5.56%
  • Boring!

1 5.56%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    lol right on Minato, teleport that enormous exploding ball of chakra, basically a nuke, somewhere else, Im sure it will be fine lol. Whats the worst that can happen
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    Zero, I can name 2 off the top of my head.

Ino and her father
    Woops . Still, their eyes are completely different and their hair colors are of different shade than Naruto's.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Why can't KB do what Naruto was doing? I gonna haveta go back and re-read the last 8 or so chapters.
    Probably because of the seal and it's mechanism. It was stated by Killerbee that Naruto's seal is way better than his. Kyubi even recognized the seal as So6p's technique, so it's likely that Sage himself was displaying the Bijuu's power in similar fashion to how Naruto is doing it, if he ever even needed to.

I wouldn't be even surprised if Naruto's seal have slots for other Bijuu and the like.

It's also quite obvious that other jinchuriki seals were at best as good as the KB's Iron Seal if not worse, by the fact how they display bijuu power similarly to how KB does it.

Frankly speaking, by the looks of the inner sealing within Kushina, it's even possible that hers and Mito's were also different from what Naruto got. Then this would suggest that the seal that Naruto has is not from the Uzumaki teachings, but from Minato Namikaze (it was only confirmed? that the Dead Demon Seal is the one that she taught him).

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    lol right on Minato, teleport that enormous exploding ball of chakra, basically a nuke, somewhere else, Im sure it will be fine lol. Whats the worst that can happen
    Maybe he teleported it to the moon or a sea ? Besides, those balls are pretty much pure balls of Natural Energy. Wherever it hit, in a few years there will likely grow mushrooms and trees of a skyscrapers sizes.

kishi made christmas come early for me when he did the whole valley of the end flashback< now this, Minato and Naruto in tandem,
    i'm expecting five goldens rings next issue with a partridge in a pear tree

I found what I was looking for:

Naruto can handle Kyuubi's Chakra because

1) He is Kushina child (genetics)
    2) He has been a Jinchuuriki for a long time (since birth)
    3) He ha become skilled with manipulating chakra

Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I found what I was looking for:

Naruto can handle Kyuubi's Chakra because

1) He is Kushina child (genetics)
    2) He has been a Jinchuuriki for a long time (since birth)
    3) He ha become skilled with manipulating chakra

Spoiler!
    I feel another relevant factor (linked to #2) is that Minato's Seal was designed to allow Naruto's chakra to merge with the Kyuubi's... that's different from Kushina's Seal, and most likely Bee's as well.

On another note, I loved the theme of this chapter! If you keep believing, and don't turn your back on the world, help will come to you... just like Minato (and Co) came to save Naruto. I feel it's especially appropriate that Minato arrive first, because he's the one who *didn't* show up to save the day for Obito/Kakashi (in life), and at the same time is a proper figure to bare witness to the end result of Obito/Kakashi/Naruto. He basically ties the two subplots of this chapter together perfectly.

I Totally agree that Minato's seal probably had something to do with it. That's because it allowed the Kyuubi's chakra to leak out and intermix with Narutos Chakra and chakra system from very early on.

The question though is that KB even when working hand in hand with Hachibi in full and complete cooperation, is still not able to distribute Chakra like Naruto and Kyuubi can.

Question, did Hachibi not heal Guy by chakra infusion? I seem to remember that Kyuubi threw him to Hachibi or was it the other way around?

I think it probably has something to do with the legends regarding the bijuu and the way their power is quantified by tails. similar to naruto, kurama has exceedingly large chakra stores which make all the really good points that everyone has made plausible. additionally it has been hinted, because he has retained the experience of the juubi's abilities, that he is either the most amount of the juubi and thereby the strongest of all the tailed beasts (which would support and create fact of the legend) or because he is the bijuu with the most amount of himself free of the juubi. it remains to be seen. if it is the latter, then I think we can expect naruto to enjoy a power-up that will make madara spout some Robert Muldoon style last words and, now that I think about it, would also support the tails=power myth. I guess what I mean to say is that Bee and Gyuuki are simply not as naturally talented as Naruto and Kurama. after all, he is the legendary gutsy ninja that will unite the shinobi world so he and Kurama are destined to be a perfect match for each other.

I'm pretty sure kurama healed guy but gyuuki protected him while he rested. or maybe he was just charging afternoon tiger?

this was such a fun chapter. when its all done, i am not going to be ok. acen this wknd in Chicago. anyone going? pm me!

I personally dont think Naruto and bees difference in Bijuu transformation has anything to do with the method of sealing as many have mentioned. His genetics play a part but the main reason Naruto can share his chakra and looks completely different to Bee's transformation is because he only possesses the Yang portion of Kurama. This means that Kurama cannot make his own 'body' unless he sacrifices Naruto's body due to lacking the Yin to make the body appear.

If Kurama wanted to try to make a body he would have to sacrifice Naruto's body like he used too before they became friends (think of the damage transforming into 4 tails caused him). He was directly destroying Narutos body so he could take it for his own. Hence why when Naruto fought Oro Yamato commented that his Chakra was seeking the stability in the form of a mini Kyuubi.

This has had the interesting side effect of the Kurama cloak and the different powers that Naruto exhibits. Minato knew what he was doing when he sealed Kurama in Naruto. Combining Naruto's already strong Yang with the Kyuubi's yang is why the trees react to his lifeforce - its Yang x 2.

I did mean to make a thread about it a little while ago, but i guess when Naruto gets the Yin of Minato we will see if he transforms like Bee or if it is something else completely.
    Last edited by Nano; 05-16-2013 at 07:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Ending of this chapter made me scream like a fangirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

@Nano,

While I really like your Yang based insight, I think/hope that Naruto's Kurama Mode Chakra cloak hints at something really and fundamentally different from all other Jinchuurikis. Please recall the first time that Kakashi saw naruto in his (as I call it) Kurama mode, Kakashi's exclamation was "S-S-Sensei?"

Spoiler!

Well obviously Naruto resembled Minato, even to the Chakra Cape, Now isn't that rather Very Odd? Why would Nauruto's transformation involve a cape, a cape made from Chakra, LOL?

Kakashi was in error (can't blame him). Naruto did not resemble Minato so much, as Naruto in this Kurama Mode resembled the SO6P to whom both Naruto and his dad Minato owe their physical appearance.

My feelings are that there is something about Kurama's Chakra that is able to is able to resonate with Naruto's Genetic descent from the Sage of Six Path's lineage, and transform him into the image of the Sage.

I believe that The SO6P did something to Kurama's Chakra, and also made him a heck of a lot stronger than all the other bijuus, for the sole purpose that he wanted Kurama's Chakra to be able to trigger or nudge the comming Saviour he had promised to the Baby Bijuus into the Power of the SO6P himself.

The reason that Naruto manifested a Cape is that The SO6P always wore a cape, and the image of him (with a cape) is etched into Kurama's mind such that when Kurama realized and acknowledged Naruto as the SO6P's One True Heir, the process of transforming Naruto into the next true SO6P was started. I believe that the Kyuubi's Yin would probably complete the Transformation (it might not happen instantly, some time may be needed).

The reason Naruto can do all these things is that he is slowly falling more and more into the Shoes, the role, and the power of the SO6P, due to his genetic lineage to the sage, and due to Kurama's chakra's properties which the SO6P had set up to mold and transform his heir into the role the heir would be fulfilling.