View Poll Results: How awesome was this chapter?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Totally awesome!

12 66.67%
  • Good

2 11.11%
  • Ok

2 11.11%
  • Meh

1 5.56%
  • Boring!

1 5.56%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Based on the Japanese spoilers, yeah, it's plural. Madara called it "bijuu-domo".

that last page gave me goose bumps, awesome ending to this chapter.

I can also see the first panel to next weeks chapter.. a collective 'Dad?!?!?!?!' as its still not exactly common knowledge that Minato is Naruto's father..

edit: plus there's a decent possibility that Naruto will get a healing boost from his 'cousin' Karin once the other edo hokage, Oro, Sasuke and Co. arrive.
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    I can also see the first panel to next weeks chapter.. a collective 'Dad?!?!?!?!' as its still not exactly common knowledge that Minato is Naruto's father..

edit: plus there's a decent possibility that Naruto will get a healing boost from his 'cousin' Karin once the other edo hokage, Oro, Sasuke and Co. arrive.
    Heh Heh! I can see it now. Minato shows up and Naruto yells DADDDD!!!!

Sakura and all the Ninjas who Hated on Naruto and called him names, suddenly now they are all his best friends:

"Yah! I have been very close to Naruto Kun since we were in the academy together. "
    "Naruto chan, you were always my best student"
    "Naruto is so cool, I always feel safe when he's around"
    "I wonder why I never noticed until now how Handsome Naruto Kun is"
    "Naruto Chan, when this war is over you may kiss me all you want, you are my dream Ninja"

Hah! Hah!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Paul, he already said it.. the last words of the chapter

'right on time, dad'

hence, the 'HOLY #$%^' moment to start next chapter

Not that the sudden gushing will change much IMO other than Hiashi realizing his daughter couldn't have chosen much better after all..
    come fight my brute here

^ When you think about it, there are really no other Ninjas in the Leaf Village with blond hair beside Naruto, Minato and Tsunade. Seriously, most have black, then there is brown, gray, white, pink, violet, dark blue, red then from other villages there are light blue, orange, bleak yellow... then again, looking only at the statue, you can't really know that he is blond .

Zero, I can name 2 off the top of my head.

Ino and her father
    come fight my brute here

Why can't KB do what Naruto was doing? I gonna haveta go back and re-read the last 8 or so chapters.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

If your referring to the chakra cloaks,

while bee up until just recently was considered the perfect host, this seems far more up Naruto's alley in taking something that is seemingly impossible and make it seem routine.
    come fight my brute here

Naruto has near-perfect chakra control (due to his sage training), that's why. That's why he can mold chakra that would normally be dangerous to the average human into something that is beneficial and adjusted to the chakra type of the human.

Also, Naruto had a guinea pig (Kakashi). He's also probably the only one crazy enough to think that if it worked for Kakashi, it should work for everyone else. It's the same crazy reasoning that led to Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.

Would be funny if while this whole battle is going on, there's a set of 100 Naruto clones somewhere doing the same training Kakashi and Yamato taught him so that he could learn techniques on the fly