View Poll Results: How awesome was this chapter?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Totally awesome!

12 66.67%
  • Good

2 11.11%
  • Ok

2 11.11%
  • Meh

1 5.56%
  • Boring!

1 5.56%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't care what anyone says, Minato is the BOMB. WOW!

I was not expecting that at all. I was still thinking Minato and the others will arrive 1 mabe 2 chapters to come. I was expecting Killer Bee's last stand. ending with Hachibi giving his chakra to Naruto, but.....Minato just came in there and showed why he's probably the strongest/deadliest/smartest Shinbi ever.

Minato was able to teleport to Naruto because he may have left his Mark on Naruto's Bijuu Seal, probably out of habit.

Thois chapter could have been entitled, Kakashi's Talk-No-Jutsu technique. Sure it's very week next to an expert like Naruto's TNJ.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I don't care what anyone says, Minato is the BOMB. WOW!

I was not expecting that at all. I was still thinking Minato and the others will arrive 1 mabe 2 chapters to come. I was expecting Killer Bee's last stand. ending with Hachibi giving his chakra to Naruto, but.....Minato just came in there and showed why he's probably the strongest/deadliest/smartest Shinbi ever.

Minato was able to teleport to Naruto because he may have left his Mark on Naruto's Bijuu Seal, probably out of habit.

Thois chapter could have been entitled, Kakashi's Talk-No-Jutsu technique. Sure it's very week next to an expert like Naruto's TNJ.
    I don't quite get what happened in the last scenes...hachibi was protecting everyone against the bijudama and then the energy ball simply disappeaered? Does it mean minato used his space time barrier to teleport it away?

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    That's exactly what's implied happened ^
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Yeah. Hachibi was supposed to take the bijuudama (probably die in the process). Minato teleported it away.

O M G!
    just loved the way Minato came to the battlefield!
    And Kakashi is still awesome.

The last panel alone made up for the slightly less spectacular earlier pages...awesome stuff. Also kakashi's talk jutsu actually makes more sense than the rest because unlike sasuke who actually had a choice, obito was alone from the time rin died and really he didn't have anyone to fill up that 'hole' so given the talk and the chance now it would make sense that he would turn...

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    The last panel alone made up for the slightly less spectacular earlier pages...awesome stuff. Also kakashi's talk jutsu actually makes more sense than the rest because unlike sasuke who actually had a choice, obito was alone from the time rin died and really he didn't have anyone to fill up that 'hole' so given the talk and the chance now it would make sense that he would turn...
    Yep, It also seems to be working. I don't expect it to work right away though, Kakashi may still die unfortunately.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

That last page was so damn EPIC. Can't wait for the next one. On another note, did the juubi's head turn into a flower?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    The only Shinobi with a "Flee on sight" order attached to his name. Minato. The man treats bijuudama's from the Jyubi like there a mere annoyance. Seriously, that was probably the deadliest attack we've seen in the manga and he simply makes it vanish. Cant wait to see if he gives Naruto the rest of Kurama's chakra and I hope they fight together.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

The jubi reminded me of Venusaur...