View Poll Results: How awesome was this chapter?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Totally awesome!

12 66.67%
  • Good

2 11.11%
  • Ok

2 11.11%
  • Meh

1 5.56%
  • Boring!

1 5.56%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 630 Discussion / 631 Predictions

Last edited by stefanhendriks; 05-15-2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: added mangastream version

Fucking Epic, just that. No need to say more.

It's weird how one panel like that can you make you go "Hell yeah!!" Superpsyched now!
    About the chapter though, it's nice that Shikamaru, Ino and Sakura get some panel time.

But, Minato appearing indicates that Naruto sensed him coming? He wasn't surprised at all. Does this also mean that the other edo kages arrives as well? And also Sasuke and Orochimaru?

It was supposed to be an okay chapter, lots of convincing going on nothing much, then BOOM!! Yellow flash just save the shinobis and the chapter.

The other kages might arrive a little late except probably Hashirama. It's Minato we're talking about here.

sig made by me

Very cool chapter I must say!
    I loved it how Kakashi just Raikiri'ed the illusions and rejected everything Obito was telling him! So Kakashi will go on fighting, and he will keep in his heart Obito's feelings, even though Obito himself rejected them! He's boss! And Obito was officialy implied to be worse than "worse than trash"

The ending was simply epic: there you go Yondaime Hokage!!!!!!! I expected Naruto to drop his jaw, but judging from his reaction he must have sensed Minato quite well while he was in kyubi cloak mode.

However i have some doubts on this chpater: First...how come can Ino connect shikamaru to the whole battlefield WITHOUT A SPECIAL DEVICE like ninjas in HQ? Even her father, who was most likely a lot more skilled couldn't endure more than 20 seconds online...this is a bit off if you ask me.
    ANd second...WHAT DOES MADARA KNOW??? He said that the jubi could have sensed the bijus inside naruto...all of them? How? How would he know about the gift from the biju to naruto?

It all depends on what the bijus gave Naruto in the first place. They must have given him their a portion of their chakra or something. Because the juubi wouldn't sense it otherwise I think

Nice chapter, Obito removing all his feeling does explain his personality, also makes me impressed at how he was able to act so goofy a Tobi without a heart. Excellent acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    However i have some doubts on this chpater: First...how come can Ino connect shikamaru to the whole battlefield WITHOUT A SPECIAL DEVICE like ninjas in HQ? Even her father, who was most likely a lot more skilled couldn't endure more than 20 seconds online...this is a bit off if you ask me.
    Well all the ninjas are in one place for Ino, for her dad the ninjas were all over the world. I'm guessing it makes it simpler
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Obito il confirmed a hollow. Call the ghostbus-...i mean...the Gotei 13!

- Madara's words about having to take everything apart made me thing he was going to reign in the Jyuubi

- Was nice seeing Shika-Ino get some important screen time.

- Now everyone can do earth wall jutsu even Naruto & Sakura

- I already knew the Hokages where gonna come save the day somewhat so the ending wasn't a huge surprise.

- I'm sure Naruto in Kyuubi mode could sense them coming.

I liked the chapter but it wasn't really that epic. Glad the Hokages arrived so the next chapter should be epic.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

as far as Ino managing to communicate with everyone w/o the extra equipment, think of one of the entire series running themes..

each generation surpassing the one before. I do suspect there's more than a little extra incentive involved for her. and remember they've been running on Naruto's chakra for a while, so they should be relatively fresh chakra wise.

Edit: the FTG kunai Minato used was thrown there. (Note Sakura's surprise about it's arrival) but naruto recognized it for what it was based on some of the descrpitions hes gotten about how his dad used them. So unless Harashima has that good an arm to throw it all the way from where they were summoned, the other edo kages, Sasuke and Oro cant be that far behind
    Last edited by Titokhan; 05-15-2013 at 10:39 AM.
    come fight my brute here