View Poll Results: How awesome was this chapter?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Totally awesome!

12 66.67%
  • Good

2 11.11%
  • Ok

2 11.11%
  • Meh

1 5.56%
  • Boring!

1 5.56%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    The jubi reminded me of Venusaur...
    More so Vileplume, it is a Rafflesia after all.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    More so Vileplume, it is a Rafflesia after all.
    LOL, Kubo rips off Pokemon.

Anyways I really wonder whether the plantlike form is the Juubi's final transformation. I guess that would explain why it has a Plant Bulb on it's back, and why Mokuton could affect it and its offspring bijuu.

In effect, could the Sharingan and the Mokuton and maybe the Rinnegan too, come from the Juubi? If so, it still begs how the SO6p Overcomes the Juubi?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^That is a very interesting idea. I've always wondered what the ability to control wood had to do with controlling the Biju, but I guess if the Juubi himself is a tree, the wood control would be very effective. Kind of weird to think of Kurama being made out of wood.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

whether one calls this weeks chapter epic or not, there is no denying that is was a truly kickass chapter. My favourite part was Kakashi laying the verbal smack down on Obito. The part where he turned Obito's shinobi trash talk back onto Obito by calling him the worst was truly top notch. Oh and the Juubi is one step away from it's final form, sounds like a perfect time for Sasuke and pals and previous Hokage to show up and to give Madara some much needed grief.

Speaking of holes, why can't just Obito and Kakashi get together and fill each other's holes?

So when Madara wondered about the Juubi sensing the Bijuu within Naruto, was "Bijuu" singular (as in Kyuubi) or plural (as in Msdara probably knows more than we do about Naruto's gift from the Nime Names).

^ The mangastream version says: "...other tailed beasts..." it's plural.

I guess Rinnegan can see as much as Jyubi.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    LOL, Kubo rips off Pokemon.

Anyways I really wonder whether the plantlike form is the Juubi's final transformation. I guess that would explain why it has a Plant Bulb on it's back, and why Mokuton could affect it and its offspring bijuu.

In effect, could the Sharingan and the Mokuton and maybe the Rinnegan too, come from the Juubi? If so, it still begs how the SO6p Overcomes the Juubi?
    With lots, lots lots lots lots lots lots lots of GUTS. Sage of Six Paths aka the prequel to the Gutsy Ninja Naruto .

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    So when Madara wondered about the Juubi sensing the Bijuu within Naruto, was "Bijuu" singular (as in Kyuubi) or plural (as in Msdara probably knows more than we do about Naruto's gift from the Nime Names).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ The mangastream version says: "...other tailed beasts..." it's plural.

I guess Rinnegan can see as much as Jyubi.

With lots, lots lots lots lots lots lots lots of GUTS. Sage of Six Paths aka the prequel to the Gutsy Ninja Naruto .

BUT, If it is plural, won't that mean that Madara has seen through Naruto's 9Names-no-Jutsu, if so he doesn't seem to care very much, ie he is not at all bothered by what Naruto with the Bijuus could do to his future plans?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    BUT, If it is plural, won't that mean that Madara has seen through Naruto's 9Names-no-Jutsu, if so he doesn't seem to care very much, ie he is not at all bothered by what Naruto with the Bijuus could do to his future plans?
    Obito himself (as Tobi) has also felt, noticed and saw some kind of aura emitting from Naruto, but since he has only one Rinnegan and not much experience with it, he couldn't pinpoint it clearly as the Bijuu, as Jyubi and Madara did.

Besides, Naruto isn't the only Jinchurki the Jyubi is facing off, yet it is wholeheartedly concentrating on Naruto, which he wouldn't do if Naruto had nothing more than half-of-Kyubi.

It's Madara after all. He most likely has a jutsu or two that can take care of the situation if the push came to shove.

It will be awesome to see a fight where Madara and the Hogakes wont need to retain or control their chakras.