• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece 708 Discussion / 709 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/708

Spoiler!
    Last edited by aggeroff; 05-08-2013 at 10:22 AM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well, great chapter ! ! !
    Don looks pretty bad ass, and if cavendash and luffy want a shot at beating him they are going to have to step it up.
    Damn it I feel bad for Hack! Bellamey looked pretty bad ass this chapter.
    Also, my guesses for bartolomeo's powers, luck or probability manipulation, force fields, telekinetic, or something more out of the box.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think bartolomeo's power is to repel force, if it was a shield of some sort it wouldn't have broken Hack's hand.

Interesting chapter. What stood out most for me is the 500m bounty. Was Garp really that kinda beast. That would put Don as having the 2nd highest known bounty under Ace.

Wonder how Luffy will fair in group C. Damn.

^ it's above 500M, so it can even surpass even ace's. Well, garp so many times cornered roger, so taking out don would be a simple task for him in his prime time.

Btw, wasn't that the same punch that one-shot-ko px? Geez, don sure a tough guy. He said luffy lack of practice

Hmm, One Piece is getting sooo good now with the introduction of all these new characters! I hope Don has more than just headbutts though, seems like a sloppy fighting style if it is. Anywho, Luffy did give him a bump on his head, which was shown in the next panel after he hit him, so obviously that did damage. Speed always trumps pure raw strength.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Well we all knew that Luffy's training just got him through the basics and that no matter his 400m bounty, he would have tough fights in the New World. Its nice to see the SH going up against insanely strong opponents. Most of the Fishman Island arc was to show some results from training. Now I expect that they will get their usual beating from time to time. I'd really like to see Graps reaction when he learns that Don has targeted Luffy, and if Luffy does beat Don, his reaction to that.

Anyone else getting the feeling that Don might've been an Impel Down escapee. His bounty is ridiculously high, and he was beaten by Garp. As such, I think he would've been caught and imprisoned.

Ace was at least Shichibukai level, he was after all Invited to join the group, Jinbe and Crocodile were both Shichibukai. All of them were held in lv 6. Now we know that after BB freed some lv6 inmates, others escaped. IMO a bounty of over 500m would if caught, warrant a place in lv6. So it is plausible that Don is an Impel down escapee, and even if he's not, I'm sure that some of the escapees were originally caught by Garp. So if the story does pan out with Don, I'm sure a future chapter will be on Luffy vs a LV6 escapee(once caught by Garp).

Also isn't it Ironic that Garp was worried/hid the fact that Dragon was Luffy's father to keep him safe, and now that people know Luffy's relation to Grap, they are targeting him?

Amazing chapter, loved how Luffy kept trying to deny who he was lol. Also I was surprised that Cavendish was as strong as he was, I kind of thought he would be all talk or something, nice change (even though its the new world they gotta have punks there too right? lol).

I want to see more from Don and his grankids, plus Belamy was much more impressive this time around! Sure those 2 were scrubs but still it was nice to see him beat someone for once lol. And Bartolomew haha nice! Maybe he has a aura or something that eats up whatever gets close to him, and would explain why he was a "cannibal", that fishman looks like he got chewed up
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Maybe he has a aura or something that eats up whatever gets close to him, and would explain why he was a "cannibal", that fishman looks like he got chewed up
    Mocking ppl is why he's labeled "the cannibal" it's a (japanese) figure of speech. And damn, he's getting soooooo much hype! Which is a good thing!
    Mysterious DF he has..something with air, (repel)barrier, mirror, -insert more ideas-? I still remember the "bomb" he threw, wonder if its connected to his DF.

I'm not sure now, Barto's chances of getting hit by the king's punch just increased. THIS ARC IS AWESOME!

Another great chapter. Like I said before most of these named fodders are just well.. fodders, but their art style, names and even the reputation they carry fits really well with the arc. You could really tell that this is the New world. It's nothing like any other arc in the first half of the grandline.

sig made by me