0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ I think that there would have been some mention that they had yet another brother... especially one that mysteriously disappeared (beside there is a mention of an Unlce that has ties to Ichigo in the recent training arc). Then again, knowing Aizen he might have pulled his Illusionary Zan and framed, then executed illusionary covered up agent, in order to cover Ishin's tracks so that he could observe him and the Quincy with easy and relax, without anyone bothering to search for him.
    i've understood that that "uncle" was refering to kaien...since ichigo resembles him not only physically but in personality
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    i've understood that that "uncle" was refering to kaien...since ichigo resembles him not only physically but in personality
    Nope. "Our uncle" - Kukaku's and Ganju's - was most likely reffering to Ishin, since Kaien was their brother. Plus this uncle would have to met or at least know about Ichigo.

Page:
    Spoiler!

Of course there also other possibilities. The mentioned Uncle of Kukaku's and Ganju's that would be unhappy with sending Ichigo to the Royal Palace doesn't necessary have to be a member, or bear the name of the Shiba clan. It might not even be a relative of the Shiba's but perhaps an uncle-like-figure.

Still, for that "Uncle" to be displeased with sending Ichigo to the Royal Palace, it certainly limits the possibilities.

BTW. I was rereading some chapters and I think that I realized how the Zansmith rebuilds Zanpakutou. The thing with Asauchi attacking Ichigo and Renji wasn't a test, but a procedure in order to rebuilt it. You can notice that after Renji completed his training, all that was lying around him were Black Asauchi:
    Spoiler!

Yes, they turned from the Clean White Ones, into Black Specialized Ones. Basically the procedure to create your own Zanpakutou is by training and pouring your power into a clean Asauchi, this is exactly what this training was about. Thanks to completely turning them black, which means turning them into your own Zanpakutou, the Zansmith have the material, type and power within them, the only thing remaining is to remodel them all into one Sword (that's probably why the new sword is better) using the supreme reijutsu that they have within the palace.

The reason why Ichigo failed, is likely because after 3 days and night, not even one started turning black, not even one aided/deemed him worthy. That's why it was pointless to continue the training the way he were.

It's also worth noting that Urahara's special doll for Bankai training works only for 3 days and quite likely works very similar to what was presented within this training. As it is with all of Urahara's mayor inventions that are based on things created by members of the Zero Division. I wonder then what is the H-cube then, is it something based of SK, a member of the Royal Guard, or a combination of it all ?

It's also worth noting that the next two palace will likely teach about Kidou (The Black Haired Women, those arms-hands might actually be something that allows her to throw multiple spells at the same time) and Hand-to-Hand Combat (The Monk, it was even suggested that he doesn't use a Zanpakutou), since together with Zanpakutou training, they all come together as Shinigami's Power (mentioned once by Aizen somewhere).
    Last edited by Zero; 05-14-2013 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ... unless, the reason why Ishin doesn't or perhaps cannot release his Shikai and Bankai, is because most of his power is still holding up the Hollows inside his daughters ?
    He can definitely use his shikai, since he used Getsuga Tenshou against Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    He can definitely use his shikai, since he used Getsuga Tenshou against Aizen.
    No, he used it through Asauchi, the same way as against the Hollow inside Masaki. Ishin's Shikai is obviously different from his Asauchi, so there is no way for a mistake here.