• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lets settle this question once and for all:

1) Ichigo is Part Shinigami and his Shinigami Powers were inherited from Isshin. Ichigo materialized Zangetsu without an Asauchi. Ichigo is NOT a (full) Quincy anymore than he is a (full) Shiinigami or a (full) Hollow. He is not even completely Human.

2) Ichigo's sisters MAY have the same issues as he does, UNLESS if Hichigo or (Whitey) Completely transfered to Ichigo, Not like an Infection which can spread to many people, but as a One to One transference. If this is true, then Isshin's Reiatsu transfered to Ichigo from Masaki. THIS would imply that Masaki was free of Whitey at Ichigo's birth.

3) Ichigo's manifestation of Zangetsu was a Quincy act, not a shinigami, not a hollow act.

4) Juha Bach kinds of resembles Zangetsu, but he has a squarer jaw and a Mustache.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Lets settle this question once and for all:

1) Ichigo is Part Shinigami and his Shinigami Powers were inherited from Isshin. Ichigo materialized Zangetsu without an Asauchi. Ichigo is NOT a (full) Quincy anymore than he is a (full) Shiinigami or a (full) Hollow. He is not even completely Human.

2) Ichigo's sisters MAY have the same issues as he does, UNLESS if Hichigo or (Whitey) Completely transfered to Ichigo, Not like an Infection which can spread to many people, but as a One to One transference. If this is true, then Isshin's Reiatsu transfered to Ichigo from Masaki. THIS would imply that Masaki was free of Whitey at Ichigo's birth.

3) Ichigo's manifestation of Zangetsu was a Quincy act, not a shinigami, not a hollow act.

4) Juha Bach kinds of resembles Zangetsu, but he has a squarer jaw and a Mustache.
    I agree, I think it's Kubo who's been confusing us with what Ichigo is especially with that conversation between Bach and Ichigo and you know the first time we saw Bach I thought it was old man Zangetsu there's definitely a connection there.

Ha, boobs!

So that's how Isshin got back his powers huh, not from Masaki's death but from when Ichigo unleashed his Hollow. Ok cool! I wonder if Rangiku and Toshiro ever went looking for Isshin after they noticed he's been gone for a long ass time. Or they did find him living a good life and just kept it to themselves.

Regarding Getsuga Tenshou, I like Zero assessment that it might be a clan related technique.

Can't wait till next week to see where Kubo is going to lay the blame for Masaki's death.

And again, Ha!, boobs!

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Oh damn, I just realized that perhaps Bach and company were to blame somehow for Masaki's death. It would do a lot to explain why Ryuken hates quincies so much now and why Isshin never seemed all that vengeful towards grand fisher or Aizen. Maybe it's Bach and friends whom Isshin is saving his wrath for.
    Thought the same thing. Can't wait to see where Kubo goes with this. It's like a game of CLUE. Was it Aizen by the lake with Kyouka Suigetsu or Bach by the lake with his big ass sword?

Ichigo's manifestation of Zangetsu was a Quincy act, not a shinigami, not a hollow act.
    Hmmmm......

Ok, Is it just me or would Kubo have written a better version of twilight
    Ok nuff said, I like the style this chapter when for. I guess my 10 year catch as to Masaki's death was not that far off. I have exams now, butI keep thinking that the timeline in bleach in conflicting with past facts. If I remember, after exams, I'll try and compile a timeline as best I can and share it.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Ichigo's manifestation of Zangetsu was a Quincy act, not a shinigami, not a hollow act.
    Can you explain this, please?

well, i liked this chapter, i think ryuken and ishida will have to get involved somehow....just haven't figured out how, though
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    Can you explain this, please?

well, i liked this chapter, i think ryuken and ishida will have to get involved somehow....just haven't figured out how, though
    Out of the Four known species, Shinigami, Human, Hollow, and Quincy, There is only one that can routinely Materialize solid objects from spirit particles. The Quincy Bow they use as a weapon is Materialized by Quincies as they please. I am contending that Ichigo Manifested Zangetsu (the Sword) from His own Reiatsu and from nearby Reishi.

Normal Shinigami require an Asauchi into which they pump their Reiatsu, Ichigo subconsciously used his innate Quincy abilities to Materialise Zangetsu without the need for an Asauchi.

Normal Quincies only materialise a bow, but Ichigo being part Shinigami, his proclivity was to a sword rather than to a bow. So now, once Ichigo comes to terms with his Quincy side and gets a little help, he'll be able to rematerialise Zangetsu and any other object perhaps. Also note that Quincies are highly skilled at manipulating spirit particles (reishi).

In fact if my memory serves correctly, Ichigo has Materialised Zangetsu Twice. The first time was under Urahara's shop, and the second time was when he regained his Shinigami powers. Both times he did it without an Asauchi. No other shinigami has ever done this before, this obviously has to be a Quincy act.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    thanks!
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmmmm, so what is Getsuge Tenshou ? He is obviously using it with his Asauchi, so does this mean that it is a Noble Clan Technique (along with FGT ?) ? Like the White Emperor of the Kuchiki ? Will we see Ganju & Kukaku tossing it as well ?

...9 years ago on June 17th ? Isn't this a different day than the attack of Grand Fisher ? Was she abducted and experimented on untill she died ? Is this how Quincy obtained the technology to steal Shinigami power/Bankai ?
    If it's true that Getsuga Tenshou is an Isshin Clan Technique, Then Older Shinigamis like Yamamoto Genrussai, Like Kyouraku, Like Unohana, should know it very well. They Should have recognized the name and the technique when Ichigo was throwing it all over the place.

Make one think that SS knew who Ichigo was, but for some reason they decided to take no overt action regarding him. Perhaps The Spirit King an /or Squad Zero Had forbidden them from harming Ichigo as long as he commited no crimes.

I suspect that the Spirit King may have had his eyes on Ichigo for quite a while now.

@Paul: Well Ichigo was also the spitting image of Kaien, leader of the Shiba clan, so the link was there. There is however the case of Urahara. His Nake Benihime is IMO kinda like a GT. Everyone generally considers Ichigo as being Urahara's disciple, so for those that knew Urahara, they would link him to his teacher and not consider anything having to do with the Shiba clan. Remember the Shiba clan did seem to be ostracized so, most would ignore them. But for the senior member that knew the Shiba clan, Isshin and Kaien they would've figured out that Ichigo was connected to them. Mind you those people would probably be Senior member so its possible that Ichigo's link to the Shiba clan was covered up by these seniors in SS.

9 years ago seems kind of long, is Karin and Yuzu 9 or younger? Maybe they aren't even his sisters? Either way neat chapter, nice info and good art. Im interested in seeing What Ichigo will do with all this info now, I actually didn't realize it was Isshin telling the story to Ichigo the whole time lol.

I really like your theory Paul! I hope its true too cause that would solve a lot of problems, and add some depth to the story and make it seem like Kubo wasn't pulling this story from his ass as he goes haha.
    A pie in the sky?