• So So

4 25.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I've been thinking the same thing, when Naruto gains the new power up his gonna pull out the Sage's staff and own the Juubi and Madara.
    Isn't Madara's Fan made from So6p's staff ? After all it can absorb and counter high explosive jutsu. If Uchiha could make more of those, they would likely dominate the battlefield. Unless that was one of Madara's abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Isn't Madara's Fan made from So6p's staff ? After all it can absorb and counter high explosive jutsu. If Uchiha could make more of those, they would likely dominate the battlefield. Unless that was one of Madara's abilities.
    I don't think it's made from the SO6P's staff, but is another SO6P weapon entirely... to me, the staff makes more sense to be passed down through the Senju/Uzumaki, and the sword through the Uchiha (despite I suppose the Uchiha being the "casters" and the Senju the "warriors", the fact is strength = Uchiha, love/understanding = Senju).

Naruto calls himself Uzumaki Naruto, and everyone make references to his Uzumaki Heritage, Not surprising since He never knew who his father was until The Pain arc, and very few people even now know of Naruto's paternal Heritage. One of the "reviewers" even tried to link Naruto to the SO6p through the Uzumaki who were distant relatives of the Senju.

I think that people are overlooking Minato and his Lineage as a possible link to the So6P. Any ardent reader of the Manga has noticed the striking physical similarity between Minato and the SO6P, I feel certain that its no coincidence that Kishi has drawn them to look alike, and for Naruto to physically resemble his Father, while possessing the Uzumaki Life Force and vitality.

In the current chapter, Kishimoto drew a silhouette of the SO6P behind Naruto, this is symbolic in my view of 3 things in my opinion,

1) Naruto is the heir of the SO6p,
    2) the SO6P is his paternal ancestor, and whether Minato is Senju or not.
    3) Naruto will gain possession of the SO6Ps power (and the Rinnegan)

I look for Minato's arrival at the battle to mark the start of changes that will more and more awaken the SO6P traits in Naruto, of course Kishi won't make any dramatic changes in any one chapter. I only wish there was a way for Minato to transfer his knowledge and skills to Naruto. This might indeed be possible since at this point Naruto and Minato are both Co-Jinchuurikis of the 9Tailed fox. It could get interesting.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I don't think it's made from the SO6P's staff, but is another SO6P weapon entirely... to me, the staff makes more sense to be passed down through the Senju/Uzumaki, and the sword through the Uchiha (despite I suppose the Uchiha being the "casters" and the Senju the "warriors", the fact is strength = Uchiha, love/understanding = Senju).
    The fact is that Uchiha were the ones of love even more than the Senju, that's why it makes more sense that they have obtained a tool for protection and counterattacking(revenge). Have you already forgotten about that ;P ? It was part of the Edo-revelations.

Besides, Senju Hashirama was the one that was tossing different, special kinds of Swords here and there, so it's possible that within his sword scroll there is a special sword that once belonged to So6p. It seems that the heads of the clans (Uchiha and Senju) were the ones that possessed tools from So6p as a symbol of power and rule.

It is quite interesting in itself that the Cloud Village possessed 5? tools of So6p, though some of them might have belonged to the Uzumaki Village, seeing as most of them needs great vitality and posses sealing powers.

The Mask of the Death God might very well be one of So6p's tools as well.

From what we know, the treasures were always refered as 5, there is no indication that there would be more of them.

So, the Death God Mask, cant be counted has one of the tools/treasures of the SO6P, in the Uzumaki Village, there were quite alot of them, so each should represent a diferent shinigami, so in each mask there should be someone/something sealed.