5 31.25%
  • So So

4 25.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Yep, Thats exactly right. I went back and took a quick looksee, I don't see any evidence that Kabuto cloned Sasuke or ever used his techniques.

There are now three ways for Oro to grab a Rinnegan 1) Take Obito'sMS pair from Obito and Kakashin (Maybe that would be enough given that he has Hashirama's clone body), or Madara's pair from Obito, Or Take Sasuke's EMS.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

If you ask me, the best part about the new body oro has aquired. Is that he doesn't have to eat or.... crap.

Jokes aside, do you think the time limit on performing the transfer jutsu has been somehow lifted, or does Oro have to wait another 3 years to do it again? If i were him, i'd jump at the opportunity to get back my justu without a second thought, but i can imagine that this means he has to spend the next three years improving his skills, if he has any hope of getting an even better body (Sasuke's or someone else's).

Edit:
    LOL! just realized that this means Obito probably doesn't have to crap either...

^ According to what Tobirama said, the current Oro is already stronger than the one that fought Hiruzen. The fact that he could summon them in almost top condition and can still control them (without Hashirama that is) is a proof of it. That is without considering the possibility that with the current body, Oro could likely enter a perfect Sage Mode, which would 1,5x his power or more, especially seeing as he has gained Kabuto's experience with Sage Mode and it's jutsu.

I think that someone within Narutoverse should patent the Zetsu technology. Using the Zetsu technology, it would be possible to eliminate hunger and the need to fight for food. It would diminish traffic problems, seeing as humans would be now able to move through underground. Even if not using it to such high extremes, Zetsu parts already proved to be as good if not better replacement organs and parts, especially seeing as those can mimic the original all way to patients chakra.

@Zero, I agree, but that doesn't really answer my question. There is a posibility that more strenght = less time needed to activate the jutsu again. But there is also the posibility that oro is no threat to Sasuke right now, becase he simply can't make use of the jutsu again, for some time. If the latter is the case then trying to be "friend" with Sasuke and playing his game is the right way to go IMO. Because it means that Sasuke is less likely to try and dispose of him when he's no longer needed. And Oro knows better than anyone, that Sasuke will dispose of him when he's unnececeary.

But it's also posible that the limit is gone now, and Oro will jump him the moment juubi and Co. are sealed. THAT would be a nice twist

Obito -> has a Hole in his chest, and a fondness for masks. hmm i wonder what he is...
    Last edited by Yellowcardus; 05-11-2013 at 09:31 PM.

I don't agree with the way Oro character has developed. Based on all that has been shown, I take it that Oro was a first class medical ninja capable of cloning anyone. His use of lots of test subjects for the cursed seal was mainly because of him having to imprint himself and his sage chakra into the cursed seals. I think that's way there was so much failures.

http://i8.mangareader.net/naruto/593/naruto-3441665.jpg

Seeing as to the amount of "dna" left behind after itachi did his "cleaning" obtaining uchiha test subjects dna to experiment on would be really easy. So it would be the issue of getting the MS and EMS. Now Oro would be able to remain alive long enough and is/was twisted enough to create a scenario that would force two Uchiha to unlock the MS by killing someone precious to them. My my, it turns out that those 2 Uchiha's were actually brothers. Hence it would be easy to grab a MS or a step further, the EMS. Granted I think he needs something better than the body transfer jutsu to use to properly take control, but it would be do-able.

Well guess that just ups the drama for the next chapter.

A mini Review

I didn't much care for some of the Utube Reviews of this Naruto Chapter, so Since I'm not going to make a Youtube video, I'll just put my thought to the pen right here on Mangashare.

Spoiler!

Naruto Was not out of Chakra, but by Micromanaging all the chakra from the Kyuubi (see here: http://i25.mangapanda.com/naruto/628/naruto-4086369.jpg ) , he had put on all the people all at once, he was exhausting himself. Sakura's healing will not replenish Naruto's chakra since NAruto's chakra was not depleted. He was exhausted from the mental effort, and perhaps taking some hits physically himself.
    Last edited by paulbee; 05-12-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Well, I think that the only way to redeem Obito, would have been to show him that their world can be changed without destroying it.

I also came to realization that there is a way to redeem Madara, but it all depends on what happened at VotE. First off, Jyubi isn't mindless, it obviously remembers So6p and in accordance to noticing Naruto's similarity to him, the Jyubi started gathering energy in order to eliminate the danger he presents to it. Jyubi is a complete mass of Natural Energy, so it wouldn't be strange if it could manipulate/impact the world through NE even when being separated. We don't know how Madara survived Vote, but if there was a force that aided and manipulated him in order to revive the Jyubi, then that force might have been Jyubi itself. Remember, So6p knew that Jyubi would eventually reemerge, maybe not through human desire, but through it's own power and nature ? The special chakra that affects the brains of the Uchiha is very fishy in itself and we know that there is no other person being more influenced by it than Madara, at least according to Hashi and Tobirama.

@Zero,

So you're saying that the Jyuubi's chakra (infected the SO6p and ) was passed on to the Uchiha (via the SO6P's Yin chakra) and it attaches to their eyes or optic nerves.

You are also perhaps saying that Madara might be redeemable by somehow first dealing with that chakra? Interesting!

Of course you have to consider that Madara gave his eyes to Nagato and he still had his weird ambition after that, then again, who says the Juubi's infectious yin chakra stayed in the eyes and did not spread elsewhere (like his brain) too.

On an Aside note: It seems entirely possible now that the original SO6P Rinnegan was a property possesed by the SO6P independently of the Juubi. This seems to be true because if the Juubi reacts to the Rinnegan with fear, the SO6P must have had the Rinnegan when and before he took down the Juubi. What I can't put together is why and how evolving a Rinnegan like Madara did, had to first involve an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, since the Sharingan is a propert of the Juubi, but the Rinnegan is not.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    And as Naruto fulfills the role of Successor to The SO6P (as per the last words of the So6P to the baby Bijuus), he'll probably need some of the same tools as the original SO6P.
    I've been thinking the same thing, when Naruto gains the new power up his gonna pull out the Sage's staff and own the Juubi and Madara.