4 25.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    It is a genjutsu
    Well, he did cast a genjutsu, but I thought that it only paralyzed Kakashi for a second, I mean a normal sharingan genjutsu shouldn't work on Kakashi, unless Kakashi wants it (like with 30% Itachi).

So Rin was a Jinchurki before the 4th Mizukage, so this means that this plan was devised by the 3rd one.

It's quite interesting that the Mist Village had a method to unseal a Jinchuriki's seal from afar.

The failure with Rin, might be the reason why Kakashi learned Sealing jutsu. After all, if he could use it at that time, then she wouldn't need to die, as long as she had enough will power to support the second seal.

Rin's body was compatible with a bijuu and she already was filled with love. Does this mean that she could have been potentially a perfect jinchuriki ?

Obito is kinda mental in a way. He's, consciously or subconsciusly mistaking his thoughts for reality, and the real world for a lie, becuase he's not able to accept Rin's loss. His uchiha genetics only makes everything worse.
    Sometimes I think that even an edo tensei'd rin wouldn't be able to stop Obito from his madness.

I'm more confused now. Was the 10 tails remembering his battle with the SO6P, or was there some change in Naruto. It more than likely was that there was a change/reaction in Naruto, but I take it that it was subconscious as none of the ninja present reacted any differently, implying they never saw what happened. Does this foreshadow Naruto getting the Rinnegan?

Also, how the hell would Rin go rampant on Konoha if there was none controlling her. Jinchuriki do go berzerk, but only when they are pushed to the edge. If Rin did return to Konoha, Kakashi would receive support from other konoha ninja. It just seems really implausible that their plan to have the 3 tails go berzerk in konoha would work. Weak storytelling? Don't know. Remember Obito alone took out the pursuers when he went crazy. Sure in that state he might've been super powerful, but Konoha would at the time also have insanely strong ninjas. So again I need to ask, how would they force the 3 tails to go crazy? Clearly she was capable of keeping control even when she was being pursued(under some level of pressure).

Finally I could've understood Naruto being shown with the 8 tails, but not Shukaku. The 9 tails did steal some of the 8 tails chakra when the 8 tails was trying to help Naruto gain control. I believe it was one tail that was lost. I can't remember the one tails giving up anything to Naruto. Oh well I'll wait for an explanation.

Also, does anyone else think Obito might be pushing Kakashi to kill him much like he did to Rin because Obito wants to be redeemed/saved like Rin was?

A poor chapter, i personally was expecting alot more, after a 2 week no chapter jutsu

I do think that the image with the bijuu's and SO6P shadow was naruto through the Jyuubi's eyes, so only the jyuubi saw that, and not the rest of the alliance troops.

About Rin's death and what was told about it, the 3 tails could had been sealed with a less powerfull seal, so that it would hold the Sanbi, only long enough for Rin's arrival at konoha, by then, it would loose it's power, witch make te Sanbi break loose at his will, even if Rin strugle against it.

I do think that Kakashi didn't know about the truth of Rin's kidnapping, he appears to have a real surprise face, when obito tells him what was done to Rin in the mist village (or that Obito knows about it, but since he has knowledge of other things prior of that, Kakashi shouldnt be surprised that obito would know this).
    He had been sent in a rescue mission to recover Rin, or even by his own iniciative, moved by his promise to Obito, either way, he couldnt had know the Sanbi was sealed in Rin, unless she told him on the way back, but it would be more logical that she only told him, when they would be safe, or at least, not beeing pursued, because if he did know, he didnt had to worry about the pursuers, or to fight them, since they wanted them to arrive at konoha.

The hole in Obitos chest, does imply that his body is almost zetsu, i do think, that in the final moments of Sasuke vs Danzou battle, the harashirama's cells in Danzou's arm, were trying to grow, and he didnt had enough strengh to keep them under control, so he release them from the rest of his body because they would take control over the remaining natural body, so in obito's case, the "repairing" done after his body was crushed, the encounter with minato, and some other early "mistep" may have ended in the zetsu/hashi cells, growin and taking over the rest of his body.

Thats bullcrap. So Kurama was scared shitless when Naruto was close to death or threatening him that they would die, like Kurama would disappear or something, yet the Sanbi inside of Rin when she got killed was still alive when Naruto was fighting etc. So what is it, disappear or just pop out of the body and blah everything is fine?

Also when Naruto called up the bijuu power, did anyone else only see 8 bijuu? Maybe its my eyes idk but seemed like one was missing, or did Hachibi no give him anything?

Also I agree with some in here, I expected more for a 2 week release, although I did like the art of Naruto in his pissed off face. Hoping next week is more impressive or at least more comprehensive.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Thats bullcrap. So Kurama was scared shitless when Naruto was close to death or threatening him that they would die, like Kurama would disappear or something, yet the Sanbi inside of Rin when she got killed was still alive when Naruto was fighting etc. So what is it, disappear or just pop out of the body and blah everything is fine?

Also when Naruto called up the bijuu power, did anyone else only see 8 bijuu? Maybe its my eyes idk but seemed like one was missing, or did Hachibi no give him anything?

Also I agree with some in here, I expected more for a 2 week release, although I did like the art of Naruto in his pissed off face. Hoping next week is more impressive or at least more comprehensive.
    Well the Bijuu can die, but will eventually revive. Who knows where or when that would take place... guessing it was released and sealed within the Mizukage at that point. Interesting that Obito chose to control that village afterwards...

mangastream's translation, as usual, makes a bit more sense when it comes to certain things (like Hinata's solidarity line).

Which brings me to, no longer are we dealing with the shy timid Hinata around her beloved. as she is clearly acting as the leader of this vanguard protecting Naruto
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

I think that he wasn't afraid of dying, rather that he himself wouldn't know when he would revive again and where. He was rather thinking along the lines that if the brat survive long enough, he would have been eventually able to take over his body and be free and wouldn't need to depend on luck, because he might have been sealed immediately after reviving if they were able to pinpoint his respawn spot.

The other option is that in his case, after dying, he would end up together with his other half, that is already sealed for unknown, though supposedly eternal, amount of time.

It's also possible that Kurama always had a soft spot for Naruto. After all it's not like it was Naruto's fault that he was sealed in him, while at least for years he had something to watch without being forced to do anything (in a way it was better than the previous situation he was in).

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Woow.. great chapter, but damnit!!! Now I've to wait again, it just felt very short man.. fckin hell.

Let me come straight to the point when we saw those Rinnegan eyes..

- I've been saying for awhile now, that I believe that those " Nine Names " that was given to Naruto, is the missing spiritual energy for him to awaken " Rinnegan ".

Just like many others on this forum, I don't want and wont like it, if Naruto awakens the Rinnegan permanently. I was going with the idea that he's going to use those So6P eyes as a " One Shot Deal ", examples;

1. the necessary power for sealing the Juubi eventually inside of himself
    2. the necessary power for capturing and deviding the Juubi again into nine pieces.. why? All of those bijuu's are already been " redeemed " by Naruto and because of this alliance, everybody is convinced that the bijuu's are more of an ally then an enemy.

This way, each village gets his bijuu back and the balance of power will be evenly spread among the villages.

3. Naruto awakens Rinnegan for being able to fight Madara/Obito during the enteral genjutsu: Moon Eye's Plan.

It's pretty obvious that this is a forshadowing that Naruto is going to awaken the Rinnegan.. the Juubi felt and saw those Rinnegan eyes and went RAMPAGE like a M..fckr! BUUUUT, why now??!

Answer: Just like Naruto said; " I'm out of gas ".. Naruto is exhausted and probably didn't had any chakra/stamina left in his body. I believe that those powers of the " nine names " was going take over automatically, when Naruto lost his last drop of chakra.. see it more like his heavenly trumpcard given by the hands of So6p.

His last reserve for owning the Juubi.. IF SAKURA didn't showed up, we would've seen Naruto going into another transformation.

** Naruto being all beat up, Hokage's & Co arrive, they'll take it over for now.. Yondaime gives his present to Naruto and our orange beast is back again

Liked the chapter, just gettin enough of Obito and his bullshit..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

nah naruto aint gettin the rinnegan. Kishi has been foreshadowing for some time that Naruto will be the one to complete So6P's legacy. I think the frame with rikudou sennin's silhouette behind Naruto signifies that he's going to awaken a power that will divide the juubi and restore the 7 bijuu. I mean he is an uzumaki so maybe he'll come up with a once in a lifetime rasengan that has sealing properties. It would be kinda retarded if Naruto awakened a doujutsu when he's from the senjuu lineage, no offense to folks who steadfastly hold to that theory but imho it would cheapen the rinnegan if kishi did that.