View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    6 37.50%
  • Great

    5 31.25%
  • So So

    4 25.00%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Terrible

    1 6.25%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65
  1. #1
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,990

    Naruto 629 Discussion / 630 Predictions

    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/629


    Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  2. #2
    Senior Member Lakritze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    158
    Hey Guys,

    am I the only one who is a bit disappointed by this chapter?

    Anyway, I have one question: How come, that Shukaku is to be seen on this picture? As to what we know, he is the only one who didn't tell Naruto his name.



  3. #3
    Senior Member janfeae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    324
    Do you guys thinks the Rinnegan was foreshadowing something? Or do you think the Juubi was reminded of when it fought the Sage? (Or do you all think it was something completely different)

  4. #4
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    Hey Guys,

    am I the only one who is a bit disappointed by this chapter?

    Anyway, I have one question: How come, that Shukaku is to be seen on this picture? As to what we know, he is the only one who didn't tell Naruto his name.


    His name is Shukaku.... so I don't think he needed to tell Naruto it personally.

    And are you the only one disappointed? No idea, Not many people have commented on weather they liked the chapter or not.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  5. #5
    Senior Member Nano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    562
    Not that great of a chapter. After the long break i had expected more.

    I kind of get the Bijuu's appearing in his mind, but the Rinnegan appearing aswell has me confused. Is Kishi trying to say that Naruto was using the resolve he told the Bijuu's he would use and is remembering his words to Pain to motivate himself? thats about the only thing i could think of and it is not a great answer.

    I guess Shikaku already knows who Naruto is since they fought years ago, but that once again is a shitty answer for something that should be a clearer.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

  6. #6
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Not that great of a chapter. After the long break i had expected more.

    I kind of get the Bijuu's appearing in his mind, but the Rinnegan appearing aswell has me confused. Is Kishi trying to say that Naruto was using the resolve he told the Bijuu's he would use and is remembering his words to Pain to motivate himself? thats about the only thing i could think of and it is not a great answer.

    I guess Shikaku already knows who Naruto is since they fought years ago, but that once again is a shitty answer for something that should be a clearer.
    A popular fan theory is that the "Nine Names" the Bijuu bestowed upon Naruto are actually fragments of the Rikudou's power, and using that power will end up being a major trump card. This chapter basically confirms that theory without actually revealed what exactly Naruto is planning... for certain, it involves tackling the Juubi directly.

    The Rinnegan appearing in Naruto's mind was the Rikudou's power revealing itself. The Juubi seems to be responding to it, although it could just be continuing to power-up.

    I liked what this chapter did for Obito... we quickly tied up the Rin plotline and denied the "big reveal" of Rin's death as a possible means of redeeming Obito... if he's redeemed now, it won't be because he realized Rin chose her death. That said, it's obvious that Obito WILL be talk-no-jutsu'd (and has been since we learned he was Obito, so I'm not disappointed).

    Can't wait to see the Juubi's final form, Naruto's trump card, and the Sasuke/Hokage team.

    However, Hinata saying, "Everybody, let's join forces!" at this point seems a little pointless. It's sortof a facepalm moment.

    I'm actually really glad so many points were addressed... like Kakashi punching Obito in the gut instead of ending him with a Raikiri when he had the chance.

  7. #7
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,584
    How do you think Obito knows what really happened back then, if he only arrived on the scene when Rin had been pierced? Did Madara or Zetsu tell him? Did he do his own investigation in Konoha or Kirigakure? This would also explain why did the mist adopt the bloody mist teaching method: we know the mizukage at that time was Obito. He probably wanted to get revenge on the mist by making them kill their dearest friends.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    How do you think Obito knows what really happened back then, if he only arrived on the scene when Rin had been pierced? Did Madara or Zetsu tell him? Did he do his own investigation in Konoha or Kirigakure? This would also explain why did the mist adopt the bloody mist teaching method: we know the mizukage at that time was Obito. He probably wanted to get revenge on the mist by making them kill their dearest friends.
    He did control the Mizukage for a fair while, so it would have been a pretty simple matter to ask him if he knew of it or to simply get the Mizukage to find out and tell him.

    Thanks Rlin, so the 9 names are kind of a Skyrim "fuss, ro, Da" but in the Naruto case it is "shikaku -> Kurama", words being the personification of power.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Kenny Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trondheim, Norway, Norway
    Posts
    247
    Great that the whole Rin thing is cleared up. But how come Obito can survive with a big hole in his chest? That left part of his body isn't zetsu material is it?

  10. #10
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,584
    it isn't, or at least i think it's not. Maybe the real source of his life energy wasn't the heart anymore, but the zetsu side, which provides vital energy trough hashirama cells. I think this adds an emphasys on the fact that Obito is not truly a human being anymore, or far from being one after all that has been done to him. He's just a biological machine fueled by hatred.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •