5 31.25%
  • So So

4 25.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Naruto will fuse with Ten Ten to become the Ultimate warrior.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    nah naruto aint gettin the rinnegan. Kishi has been foreshadowing for some time that Naruto will be the one to complete So6P's legacy. I think the frame with rikudou sennin's silhouette behind Naruto signifies that he's going to awaken a power that will divide the juubi and restore the 7 bijuu. I mean he is an uzumaki so maybe he'll come up with a once in a lifetime rasengan that has sealing properties. It would be kinda retarded if Naruto awakened a doujutsu when he's from the senjuu lineage, no offense to folks who steadfastly hold to that theory but imho it would cheapen the rinnegan if kishi did that.
    Bluntman, I feel/believe that Kishimoto is/has been throwing aside some past well known/ well believed concepts in the Narutoverse. In fact, I see no real inhibition to Naruto getting the Rinnegan without having a doujutsu, it only means potentially that his Rinnegan would be different from Madara's Rinnegan fundamentally.

Theorectically at least the Doujutsu of the Uchiha is only a high level Yin capability, Kishi could easily wiggle that restriction by granting Naruto The 9Tails' Yin, and maybe Yin from the other Bijuu who have shared their essence with him. Another avenue for Kishimoto is to Retro Plot the Manga so that the Original SO6P put part of his essence into the 9 Bijuus, if this essence is passed on to Naruto from them, then an emergence of the Rinnegan is a simple matter.

Personally I am not committed to the idea of a Rinnegan for Naruto, but I don't oppose it either, it could be that a Rinnegan while in Kurama Mode may be the only way to defeat the Juubi, basically it upgrades Naruto to the SO6P's original level at least while he is in Kurama Mode.

And as Naruto fulfills the role of Successor to The SO6P (as per the last words of the So6P to the baby Bijuus), he'll probably need some of the same tools as the original SO6P.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Naruto will fuse with Ten Ten to become the Ultimate warrior.

Spoiler!
    Super LOLs HB
    Last edited by paulbee; 05-09-2013 at 03:33 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

My English copy of Volume 61 arrived today! This is one time where I greatly appreciate the cleaner translation... quite a few of those chapters had really rough online translations for some reason.

On the topic of this chapter, I wonder what'll happen next to sway Obito now that the "Truth about Rin" card is off the table?

I'm tempted to say a chat with Edo Minato, but who knows what kind of mindset he'll be in once he learns Obito was the masked man.

But I'm even more temped to say that if kishi really intends to redeem him, it would kinda make sense for Sasuke to pull a naruto-esque talk no jutsu out of his ass
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    I'm tempted to say a chat with Edo Minato, but who knows what kind of mindset he'll be in once he learns Obito was the masked man.

But I'm even more temped to say that if kishi really intends to redeem him, it would kinda make sense for Sasuke to pull a naruto-esque talk no jutsu out of his ass
    ...that's right !!! Itachi already said that Sasuke's capabilities of Talk-no-jutsu are on the level that could redeem the whole Uchiha clan, if so, then redeeming one Uchiha, that was originally a good boy, looks like a walk in the park.

Anyway, this would make Sasuke's input on saving the world on the level of Naruto's (Obito, Oro, the Edo HoKages).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...that's right !!! Itachi already said that Sasuke's capabilities of Talk-no-jutsu are on the level that could redeem the whole Uchiha clan, if so, then redeeming one Uchiha, that was originally a good boy, looks like a walk in the park.

Anyway, this would make Sasuke's input on saving the world on the level of Naruto's (Obito, Oro, the Edo HoKages).
    How did Sasuke's input affect the Hokages? As far as I know they never changed their stance, and they were going to get into battle no matter what. They did do some explanations, but their convictions never changed. I can understand if you meant that without Sasuke's need for answers, Orochimaru would've never revived them. Is that what you meant?

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    How did Sasuke's input affect the Hokages? As far as I know they never changed their stance, and they were going to get into battle no matter what. They did do some explanations, but their convictions never changed. I can understand if you meant that without Sasuke's need for answers, Orochimaru would've never revived them. Is that what you meant?
    Yep, if it wasn't for Sasuke, the Hedokages wouldn't have been summoned, or worse, could have been used to destroy the village and kill the king.

I wonder who is going to be first redeemed, Obito or Kabuto ? Both of them seem to be in the precess of being redeemed, though Kabuto has about 3 days before he dies from dehydration, unless he redeems himself or someone brake the illusion (suggest to be impossible).

@Zero,

Kabuto is a white snake/dragon now, it will tale longer than 3 days to kill him, he could even go into hibernation you know. In any case I think Oro will probably save him by entering his mind and leading him to follow self acceptance.

I am praying that Obito is not redeemed, definitely NOT Madara either. Gosh at this rate, even the JUUBI may end up being redeemed

Question: Does it not seem that the Juubi is acting more and more like a sentient being? And look he's starting to get more Buff.

http://i999.mangapanda.com/naruto/62...to-4136845.jpg
    Last edited by paulbee; 05-11-2013 at 01:54 AM.

I don't think Kabuto will get any help escaping from Izanami... he'll just eventually accept himself and revert back to being a medical ninja, probably healing those injured in the war to atone for his crimes (starting with the Five Kage).

I also don't know if Kabuto is still a White Snake... he lost Orochimaru's chakra, which he originally gained prior to undergoing Sage training... I think that power-up was part of what enabled his body to withstand Natural Energy. Have to wait and see...

Famous, Kabuto may have lost Oro's Chakra, But the White snake cells he injected in himself have taken over and transformed his body physically as seen when he attacked the Giant Turtle island. He is definitely a white snake snas Oro's chakra.