0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Meeeh, pathetic

0 0%

Fairy Tail 329 Discussion / 330 Predictions

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

well i like how they have incorporated the whole dragon slayer thing into this arc, the fact being that they were "created" for this day.

way to reintroduce another character though, i have completely forgotten about cobra. i dont even remember that he's a friggin dragon slayer!

and 7, come oooon. pretty big coincidence. i bet FT would take in cobra after all of this. not that im against it, just that its starting to be a bit cliched. anyway im not complaining,

this chapter gave us some answers to the link between rogue and acnologia, that acnologia is still alive, but then what pushed rogue to want to dominate the world, seeing now that he's fully bent on wanting to save his comrades..hmmmm. exzoited!

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Interesting, Can't wait to see who fights which dragon, though I'm pretty sure I know that Wendy will be fighting Zilconis and Natsu should really fight Atlas if he is smart.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Oh damn, to think that Jellal would propose that he would take Cobra's place in order to get his help and join the fight. Still I wonder if it means that Cobra's sins, after this battle + the time already spend in prison, will be enough to cleanse his sins. Seeing as FT have already 4 DS, I guess he might join ST after this fight, assuming that he will be a free man again.

So Acnologia might be potentially stronger than 10000 Dragons, well he was the Dragon King. I doubt that 7 Dragons can take Acnologia down, not to mention that Acnologia himself might posses a similar Magic that allows him to dominate other Dragons.

It's also worth mentioning, that each of the DSs will likely gain a boost in power after slaying a Dragon, according to the Holy Dragon.

Question,

1) Where has acnologia been all this time? Is he somehow tied to Zeref so that he appear whenever/Wherever Zeref appears.

2) Future Rogue says he tried his domination Magic on Acnologia (in the future relative to us and to this Rogue), so if he's here now, he must have a way to travel back in time?

3) The Dragons who came through the Eclipse gate, were they already in Rogue's Control before they passed through the gate?

(Guess I am still intrigued in Rogue being the Human who became Acnologia, since their goals are the Same, Both had ambitions to become the Dragon King. Rogue can't dominate Acnologia, cause it would be tantamount to him using his own magic against himself on the one hand, plus acnologia is boosted by Zeref's magic.)

4) Will Fairy Law work on a dragon?

5) Will Fairy Glitter harm a dragon?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Question,

1) Where has acnologia been all this time? Is he somehow tied to Zeref so that he appear whenever/Wherever Zeref appears.

2) Future Rogue says he tried his domination Magic on Acnologia (in the future relative to us and to this Rogue), so if he's here now, he must have a way to travel back in time?

3) The Dragons who came through the Eclipse gate, were they already in Rogue's Control before they passed through the gate?

[B]4)[/B(Guess I am still intrigued in Rogue being the Human who became Acnologia, since their goals are the Same, Both had ambitions to become the Dragon King. Rogue can't dominate Acnologia, cause it would be tantamount to him using his own magic against himself on the one hand, plus acnologia is boosted by Zeref's magic.)

5) Will Fairy Law work on a dragon?

6) Will Fairy Glitter harm a dragon?
    1) On top of a certain mountain, he was the target for the 100-year quest or whatever that was. Acnologia is seemingly hunting for Zeref, after all it was mentioned that Acnologia gained his enormous power thanks to him, thus in order to silence him (he might know some of his weaknesses), or to prevent creation of another Demi-Dragon and the like.

2) Rogue devised a new kind of DS magic that allows him to control Dragons, but it didn't work on Acnologia. He doesn't say when he did it, neither it is mentioned exactly when did he arrive, at what point in time. It's possible that he ventured to the time before Dragneel and other Dragons disappeared and used them them as test subjects (Rogue's Dragon was the only sick one from some kind of strange and unnamed disease), after which he went to the top of the mountain and tried using it on the Dragon King, unfortunately Acnologia is a Dragon-turned DS, not a Dragon, so it didn't work.

3) Nope, they were seemingly brought back from the Great Dragon Battle, or if you like, the previous Dragon King Festival at which the Emerald Dragon's die, yet he is summoned through this gate, which means that they were summoned in the middle of the DKF, or from the time before it.

4) It was mentioned somewhere in this arc, that Acnologia was a name of the DS, he didn't change it after becoming a Dragon. Still, with time magic like this, it isn't impossible for him to be Acnologia (but why would be Zeref helping someone like that ?). There were some shadowed figures of Acnologia as Demi-Dragon in this arc, so you can compare it with F.Rogue's appearance.

5&6) The Wizards are somewhat able to withstand the Magic of Dragons, while Dragons seem to be able to completely nullify the Magic of Wizards. Natsu proved that DS Magic works, yet a Wizard's Magic on the same level doesn't. It's possible that a very high level magic would work on them, but certainly a DS magic on that same level would work much, much better. That's why it was reasonable to trade Jellal, a Wizard on the level of the 10 Saints, for Cobra, a DS that probably isn't even at the level of Master (though it's hard to say ).

From the looks of it the GS Magic doesn't seem to work either. It also seems that magic that works great on Demons might not work as well. The Stellar Magician are likely out of game (tired and the like), so we might not see how it works on them.