4 66.67%
  • So So

2 33.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well I made the assumption that one of the most valuable items in Skypeia is the dials. Bellamy did go to Skypeia and he did return with a golden pillar(surely weighing over a tonne) so why not a simple, light and easy to hide a dial. With that said, Bellamy's ability would make the use of a impact or reject dial quite potent.

Sure, his 195 m beri bounty implies that he should be a tough opponent, but when in a clinch, those dials would come in quite handy for him, and lets face it in the New World, i'm sure 195m beri aint nothing special. So he's bound to be fighting tough opponents, making the dials a nice trump card.

What has peaked my interest more is the idea of storing one or more of the Kings punches in a dial. If the punch is as insane as its hyped to be, then the ability to store that power for a future fight could be a factor. Quite possibly, Bellamy collects the punches power and turns it over to Doflamingo.

Seeing as to the sticky position Doflamingo is in with Kaido and the SH/Heart pirates, it would be an ace in the hole.

Well at the very least the hype about the new world being tough and that Doflamingo being influential and mysteriously strong appears justified. Currently the strawhat crew are split up on Dressrosa and preoccupied with side quests while Luffy is in a gladiatorial competition with some very strong combatants with danger looming large around every corner all for the sake of preventing Aces DF getting into the hands of an asshole other than Doflamingo. I'm really intrigued to see how Oda follows thru on this, will Luffy eventually fight and beat Doflamingo, will Kaido pursue the strawhat crew if his supply of artificial DF is cut off? this is the first new world story arc and atm it seems massive. How many allies would Luffy's crew have to make if he has both Big Mam and Kaido actively seeking his blood??

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    Well at the very least the hype about the new world being tough and that Doflamingo being influential and mysteriously strong appears justified. Currently the strawhat crew are split up on Dressrosa and preoccupied with side quests while Luffy is in a gladiatorial competition with some very strong combatants with danger looming large around every corner all for the sake of preventing Aces DF getting into the hands of an asshole other than Doflamingo. I'm really intrigued to see how Oda follows thru on this, will Luffy eventually fight and beat Doflamingo, will Kaido pursue the strawhat crew if his supply of artificial DF is cut off? this is the first new world story arc and atm it seems massive. How many allies would Luffy's crew have to make if he has both Big Mam and Kaido actively seeking his blood??
    If he beats Jesus and acquires the Mera Mera no mi, It safe to say that BB would have an interest in him, and even BB may join the hunt for the SH.

Oh my bad, next time I'll do a wall of text to quantify the reasons why, or not D: and just say it would make sense and be an easy counter to a man that hits like a truck.... Not belittling Bellamy's powers just saying it would work.

On the subject of dials, a heat Dial wouldn't be that bad of a improvement to Bellamy either. Heated coils are what most people use to cook after all, and it would give Bellamy his equivalent to the Red Hawk.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well the thing about the dials was simply that some one thought that he was using one when he was clearly using his DF powers. Dials, while useful, are not really something that powerful. and as strong as that punch could be, could a dial even handle that and bellamy, while its possible that he brought dials back, he probably won't use them in a battle.
    Its obvious that, this punch will be used as fodder, But who will fodder it. bartolomeo or bellamy are the obvious ones. But ricky and hack could also be strong possibilities as well. I was really interested in Hack. his fists of friendship thing, is it possible that jimbe might have sent him to tag a long or watch after luffy? why else would a fish man fight in for a DF unless its for someone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Well the thing about the dials was simply that some one thought that he was using one when he was clearly using his DF powers. Dials, while useful, are not really something that powerful. and as strong as that punch could be, could a dial even handle that and bellamy, while its possible that he brought dials back, he probably won't use them in a battle.
    Its obvious that, this punch will be used as fodder, But who will fodder it. bartolomeo or bellamy are the obvious ones. But ricky and hack could also be strong possibilities as well. I was really interested in Hack. his fists of friendship thing, is it possible that jimbe might have sent him to tag a long or watch after luffy? why else would a fish man fight in for a DF unless its for someone else?
    I highly doubt Jinbei enlisted a fellow fishman to look after Luffy. After FI--the crew did save the island--I'm sure it's safe to assume Jinbei knows Luffy can handle himself. Like anyone else, Hack likely believes the Mera Mera is worth the sacrifice of losing his ability to swim.

Elizabello's punch I think will be interestingly used upon Dagama. Possibly that he aims for Bellamy or Bartolomeo and Dagama winds up getting in the way as he tries to distract the victim. Idk, but one way or another, Elizabello will not be the winner of this block.

Well, i don't know, mean it's just, why did oda mention Jinbe, i just can not help but think that there might be something their. Plus he is one of the better looking fish man designs. But that means nothing since oda's fodder characters are the best in manga today.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is there an break this week? Or is the release late?

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Its Golden Week, so yeah, a break.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off