• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 707 Discussion / 708 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/707

Spoiler!
    Last edited by aggeroff; 04-23-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Am I the only one that's a bit overwhelmed by all these new characters? There's so much you need to take note of?

^Haha, yeah, all these characters at once are a bit much, And it even looks like a few of them will stay in the story even after the tournament is over (Especially Hyukudanhack and Ricky). Still, I've never really had a problem with this kind of thing in One Piece, I guess I've just gotten use to it after all these years of reading it. Plus I reread the chapters a lot, so that also helps.

I wonder how strong was garp back then in his prime time?
    Don chinjao have number '12 tatoo? Former Kaidou pirates?

Each chapter comes with a lot of info, Difficult for me to get use to it lol. But the ones with the background are the ones where we will hear from again. But damn, wanted more action this chapter! :p

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Save yourself the trouble as I do guys, don't remember any names unless they make their importance to the story last.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Mangastream Version

The new Translation brings up an interesting fact. It says that if Elizabelio's Punch is strong enough to even knock out a Yonkou. Of course that's only if he manages to hit the Yonkou with a clean punch.

Damn. Don't get me wrong, this chapter was great. But as I have been suspecting, Oda eased up from his high octane a bit. Hopefully this isn't the chapter that leads us into break (which does anyone have confirmation one way or another?). I'd much rather have a chapter next week and then wait a week for one, because this week, as informative and suspense building as it was, simply fell flat of what I hoped to read. Cool characters though! Definitely a well-mixed variety of appearances, fighting styles, and abilities. Whose going to take/overcome Elizabello's Yonkou KO punch? Bellamy, you crazy son of...Wonder if Hack belongs to any crew or if he's a free floater; Bluegilly just looks silly--Sanji would wipe the floor with him; Bartolomeo can't be that bad....right?

Oda did choose to go with the more comedic reveal of Luffy's identity. Never thought Chinjao would play the part of trickster, however. Just who the hell is he?! Cavendish is going to flip shit. I wonder if showing Luffy his own wanted poster shredded was in Cavendish's best interest now....

Oh, and Ricky is unquestionably Kyros. The Bellamy-Bartolomeo Battle Royale just became a Triple Threat match.

Those fish look pretty cool. Looks like the front runners of block B are stepping out. I'm also interested to see more about Gladiator Ricky.
    So Don Chin Jao busted luffy. Wonder what cavendish will do now that he knows who lucy really is. I hope they don't fight as it might lead to them being disqualified.

I'm interested to see what happens should Elizabelio land his main punch.

Loved how this chapter was going way too fast, introduced way too many new people, and had way too much going on--it perfectly reflected the chaos that you would get from having 138 people fighting at once! You really get an idea of the chaos happening down there right now. Great job, Oda!

For so long it's always been Luffy's and Ace's actions that were causing problems for Garp in the Marines. Finally seeing some of Garp's old actions causing trouble for Luffy. Hope more pirates with old guy's motivation show up since everyone knows the secret now.

Luffy is flanked on either side by people who want to kill him. Wonder if they will make it to their appropriate tournament rounds to start the fight!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.