2 20.00%
  • So So

2 20.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    ^ Word. Isshin is fine how he is, part-time guardian shinigami. In fact, SS should stop sending scrub shinigami to Karakura town anyway since there are at least 3 captain level shinigami there at any given time. Hell, Isshin and Urahara don't hardly ever leave either.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    ^ Word. Isshin is fine how he is, part-time guardian shinigami. In fact, SS should stop sending scrub shinigami to Karakura town anyway since there are at least 3 captain level shinigami there at any given time. Hell, Isshin and Urahara don't hardly ever leave either.
    Well, I can see him returning to being full Shinigami, after his life as a Human expires. Otherwise I doubt that Ishin would leave before seeing his grandchildren, well unless he would go to see his grandchildren, kukukukuku, if you know what I mean .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, I can see him returning to being full Shinigami, after his life as a Human expires. Otherwise I doubt that Ishin would leave before seeing his grandchildren, well unless he would go to see his grandchildren, kukukukuku, if you know what I mean .
    Well a certain Shinigami does like KT, so its possible that these grand-kids will be born in KT no matter how the story plays out.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i think ishin will have to get involved in the fights, since the quincies have targeted ichigo and he can't fight.....maybe ishin will die.......just a thought...not very likely to happen though
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

I do see a possible future as Captain for Isshin, but that would be much further down the road. If you think about it, the new theme of BLEACH the Manga is that Kurosaki Ichigo has Changed Soul Socciety, if this theme follows through, there is every chance that SS will be a more pluralistic and more accomodative place in the future.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I would've liked to see how all this would've played out had the person who saved Isshin been a random MALE Quincy; Like, just drifting through the void with his penis flopping about waiting to be consumed by a hollow's soul. Would Isshin have been so eager to step in and stay by his side for the rest of his life?

Come to think of it, Kubo missed the boat on some potential "odd-couple" style comedy gold in this manga :-(

Ishhin: "Hey Mark, did you forget to pay the rent again?"
    Mark: "Sorry Isshin, ol' buddy. Ever since Charlene left me, I've just been feeling so..."
    Isshin: "Say it and I reap you!"

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I would've liked to see how all this would've played out had the person who saved Isshin been a random MALE Quincy; Like, just drifting through the void with his penis flopping about waiting to be consumed by a hollow's soul. Would Isshin have been so eager to step in and stay by his side for the rest of his life?

Come to think of it, Kubo missed the boat on some potential "odd-couple" style comedy gold in this manga :-(

Ishhin: "Hey Mark, did you forget to pay the rent again?"
    Mark: "Sorry Isshin, ol' buddy. Ever since Charlene left me, I've just been feeling so..."
    Isshin: "Say it and I reap you!"

Damn funny stuff. So we've come to this. In one thread theres talk about wooden hookers and chafing and in this on we have bromance.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Damn funny stuff. So we've come to this. In one thread theres talk about wooden hookers and chafing and in this on we have bromance.
    Are you implying that there is no bromance in Bleach ? You do realized that all over this series, (supposedly) hot guys pierce each other with their long tools and hands, quite often from the back ? Not to mention Tessai's "healing methods" which work only when he is lying on facing forward another man ? Or Aizen's loving touch :p ? There is so much bromance in here, that it fuels some fans to constantly produce (almost) only one kind of doujinshi... and other related works :p.

Anyway, I'm wondering if Kubo have already scrapped Ichigo's role as a teacher to that new Shinigami kid, or if that kid has anything more to do with this story (after all, there even were shots of him in the Quincy assault, so maybe his role should still be somewhat important ?).

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Anyway, I'm wondering if Kubo have already scrapped Ichigo's role as a teacher to that new Shinigami kid, or if that kid has anything more to do with this story (after all, there even were shots of him in the Quincy assault, so maybe his role should still be somewhat important ?).
    Ishin's first born child in soul society??? hahahahahaha......................just kidding.....
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!